Two.

Cafe Hazelnut :D

 

Somewhere in the suburbs near Seoul, two black cars sped towards an address. Expertly navigating through the traffic, their sirens blaring. Cars gave way and honks blared as the two cars sped by. They were police officers speeding off to an address, their suspect was said to be at.

“ This is Detective Kim, send backup to the address..”

“ Yes sir. Backup is on the way.”

 “ I hope we catch that bastard!” Jihoo gritted his teeth and expertly weaved through the traffic. “ We will,” Hyun Joong said breezily and checked his gun. Moments later, the two black cars arrived at their destination and both got out of their car in a flash.

Jihoo looked at the men behind him, making sure they were wearing their vests and had their guns ready.

“ Arasso, you two take the back. Danny, you’re with us. Keep your wits about you, ” Jihoo warned.

“ Move out,” Hyun Joong instructed, turning serious  and his men nodded.  The three of them cautiously approached the front door and Jihoo rapped at it sharply. “ Seoul Police! Open up!” As expected, no answer. Hyun Joong shrugged, “ Didn’t expect him to come and say  hello now, did you?”  Jihoo kicked the door open, and three of them filed in.  

Living room. “ Clear!”

Kitchen. “ Clear!”

Bathroom downstairs. “ Clear!”

Hyun Joong walked quietly back into the living room and heard shuffling from the floor above him. He stilled and pointed upstairs to Jihoo. He nodded and quietly motioned at Danny to follow him. Jihoo and Danny hurried upstairs, with Hyun Joong close behind them. Guns ready. Jihoo walked into the master bedroom but no one was there. Clear. Danny approached  the big study and noticed that it was eerily silent. On high alert, Danny inched slowly and thought he caught a glimpse of a figure in the study. He got his gun ready, stilled and peered cautiously inside. As he poked his head in, a shot was fired at him. Danny cursed and immediately ducked and backed away from the door.

Jihoo ran out and nodded at Danny. “ I’ve got you, go!” Both men ran into the study, Jihoo covering Danny. Where is he….? *lets just imagine the study is a big room, with sitting area and bookcases*

Jihoo sensed movement and aimed his gun. The dark study was making it hard for them to find this elusive suspect. Suddenly the suspect opened fire! He shot at the two officers and Danny pushed Jihoo down behind a couch for cover. They fired back. Jihoo and Danny ware alternately returning fire and moved about the room.

“ Give it up Ace! We’ve got the place covered. You’re done.” Jihoo said steely and was shot at as an answer. He cursed and stood up from his position. He hid behind one of the book cases and watched the room quietly. Suddenly he saw a figure running towards the door leading to another room and fired a shot. It missed the suspect by a mere few inches! Jihoo gave chase and Ace turned back to shoot at Jihoo. He ducked behind the door and shot Ace from his position. He heard a grunt and smiled to himself. Ace ran out to the patio. Jihoo aimed the gun at Ace, “ You’re done. Put your hands in the air. Now.”

Jihoo noted that Ace was injured. His left shoulder was bleeding.

Ace wore a sick smile on his face and stood at the tip of the patio. “ No,” he said and jumped off. Jihoo rushed forward, and peered over the railing. He cursed. The bastard landed and rolled away safely.

“ HYUNJOONG! He jumped off the patio!”

In an instant, Hyun Joong flew down the stairs and gave chase. Good thing I’ve been working out.

“ Hey! Hey! YOU! STOP!” Hyun Joong yelled as he gave chase. Aish! The suspect was fast, but Hyun Joong was faster. When he got to a close distance,  he threw himself to Ace and tackled him facedown on the concrete road.

 “ Argh!”Ace struggled but Hyun Joong pushed him on the floor roughly and pulled out his handcuffs. “ You, my friend. Have been nothing but trouble.”

Click! The handcuffs were locked on. “ Get up!” Hyun Joong pulled Ace up and dragged him back to the police cars. “ Take him and read him his rights,” he told Officer Han and dusted his hands.

Hyun Joong walked over to Yunho who was talking to Danny. “ You guys alright?”

Jihoo nodded curtly, “ We’re fine.”

“ Alright, we’ll meet you guys at the station. Good job everyone!” Jihoo bowed respectfully and his men nodded. “ Yes sir!”

Hyun Joong smiled breezily, “ Later guys! We’ll be going now..”

The two detectives climbed back into their car, with Jihoo behind the wheel and drove away from the scene. “ Ah….finally that idiot will go where he belongs,” Hyun Joong smiled and looked at their case file.

“ You did good hyung… “

“ Yeah yeah… you too. Quite the runner aren’t you?”

Hyun Joong chuckled, “ Those long sessions on the treadmill paid off.”

“ Quite the runner…. But  I don’t think you can beat my dongsaeng,” Jihoo chuckled, remembering Dongjun who was the fastest runner he knew.

“ Excuse me?”

“ Nothing.”

“ Hyung, your nothing is not nothing. Your nothing is something. Something that you’re not telling me,” Hyun Joong deduced and  looked questioningly at Yunho, who by now has a smile on his face.

“ You and your words,” he chuckled, defeated.

“ I have a dongsaeng, someone I knew since childhood. Kim Dongjun. Fastest runner I know,” Jihoo told.

“ And that kid, he’s faster than me?”

“ Oh yes.”

“ I’d like to meet that kid.” Hyun Joong said and stared of into the distance. Jihoo side glanced at his partner, and smiled.  

……………….

 

Just an intro to our two handsome detectives ;D The story will progress more soon. Stay with me now! :D

How'd you like it so far? Please comment, love and subscribeee~~~ hee. <3

P/S : its kiinda my first time writing action scenes, please forgive me if it is ...er, lacking.... ^^" Will improve! Also, excuse any grammatical mistakes pleaseee D: Thank you~