Charming

Charming

 

Yixing is a good guy.The latter himself knows he is the one.

He knows himself well enough not to like a girl who does not meet his criteria.

 

But..

 

At that moment,he thinks the cold-blooded bestfriend of Amber is really pretty .

====================================================================================================================

 

Krystal wears her famous faced expressions again since her groupmates are not here yet.

The Exo-M Members are with her in the backstage room  but no one dares to speak to her.Even Kris,the one who knows her due to Cobu OST alongside with Minseok who practically knows she is Sulli and Amber’s bestfriend ignore her and more focused to watch the performance(while standing,mind you) of Miss A at the television.

Jongdae is at the other corner of the room immersed in practicing his vocals.

The Chinese members are sitting at the safe one meter distance beside her.Luhan and Tao are busy playing with their handphone games with their earphones stuck on the ears.And the nearest chinese member,Yixing is busy writing song lyrics at his Ipad.

Everyone seems afraid to approach her or does not want to approach her at all.

 

At that moment, she felt really lonely and wishes her members are with her right now.

 

Victoria and Luna are out of sight as they need to fetch something in the car and Amber have been go to the toilet for more than 7 minute (where her gut feeling says it is because of the Canadian guy ).Meanwhile Sulli has filming TTBY at Korea.

 

The managers are MIA right now since they cannot smoke at this area. Even her favourite manager oppa leaves her to date talk with other stylist.

 

 

 

She feels worse as time goes by.

 

 

 

 

She hated being left alone.

The sinking feeling when you see that everyone is practically ignores you because you already have been branded  by the public.

Rude,  Egoistic and Unfriendly.

 

 

 

It is not her fault she is born with the cold expression.

 

 

Yes,she agrees that she might have attitude problem..

It is practically her fault for being rude at the the tv show.

But

She did try to improve a little by little….

Then she go

.

..

...

....

.....

......

ARGH!Screw it.

 

Jung Soojung A.K.A Krystal coldness can never be defeated. Even her sister can’t beat her.

 

 

Habits die hard.

And this habit is the hardest one.

 

 

She wishes her sister is beside her right now as she struggles to hold a tiny bit of tear.

 

[Click]

 

She looked up  and turn her head to left. Another click can be heard.

 

Yixing shamelessly holding his Ipad to take a picture of her. Ignoring her confusion glare stare.

 

 

“Why do you look so sad?”,he breaks the ice.He continues taking her picture.

“I’m not. Why do you take my pictures?”,she asks.

 

This guy is weird.

 

“You look sad,that’s why. Don’t be sad”,Yixing replied with  a small smile.

 

".."

 

“You look nice when you smile”,he added more while take another picture of her.

“Just nice?”, she asked back. A solemn expression emerges from her face.

 

“Yes”,Yixing said and nodded briefly with his famous jpg. mode face expression.

 

Krystal stares at the man for quite awhile and like many other people, she breaks into a fit of giggles.

“You’re really charming,you know…”, she said in English.

 

“…Thank you? You too?”,Yixing replied with a bewildered face . What is “charming” in Chinese again?

 

And that’s when Krystal can’t hold her laughter anymore.

Her half-moon eyes can be seen even though she covers her face with both of her hands.

 

At that moment, Zhang Yixing thinks the cold-blooded best friend of Amber is really pretty .

“Jongin is so going to hate me” ,he thought while give a small toothy smile to Krystal.

 

Author’s note : I keep asking myself why did I write this one-shot. I guess I sense some Laystal during SMTOWN at Seoul. You can see it in laystal tag in tumblr.