Ms. Tough and Mr. Nerd:: Chapter 1

Ms. Tough and Mr. Nerd

 

Hey ! Get your filthy hands off her hair!” Jinrae called out and slapped the girl’s face. She grabbed her collar and pulled her hair, “Do this to my friend one more time, and…..” She went close to her ear and whispered, “You’ll get to taste your own medicine, you ain’t no queenka here, got it?” She shoved her and assisted her friend on getting up. The girls glared at her in anger and walked away. “Yeonji, are you okay?” Jinrae asked her and dusted off her blouse. “N-nae, I’m okay.” Yeonji answered and pushed her glasses onto the bridge of her nose, “Go to class now.”  She said and gently gave a push, “Okay, Thanks for helping me, Jinrae” Yeonji managed to smile at her and walked off. “Those es won’t learn their lesson. Damn! I should have choked them to death” Jinrae muttered while walking down the hallways. Students whispered to each other and gave her dirty glares. Jinrae looked at them and smirked, “Talk all you want, I don’t care. Oh! And one more thing, if you’ll come home with a sprained ankle or with a broken arm, don’t blame me, it’s what you want, right?” The chattering student closed their mouths and ducked their heads to avoid her glare. She smiled in victory and lazily went in to her classroom. The students are uncontrollable since the teacher’s not yet in. She rolled her eyes and sat at the back seat. She rested her head onto her arms and closed her eyes. *! How can I get some sleep when these douchebags won’t settle down?!* She jolted up when she heard the bell rang, the students scrambled on to their seats and waited for their teacher to come in. Jinrae was pissed off, she messed her hair and faced her desk. *Another boring school day.* She thought. “Good Morning Professor Lee!” The students greeted (except for Jinrae). Professor Lee scanned the room and saw Jinrae still sitting, he cleared his throat and eyed her. “Ms. Choi.” Professor Lee called her, she lazily looked at him and stood up, “Good Morning Ms. Choi, did you have a good sleep?” he asked her. “How can I get some sleep when these douchebags aren’t settling down?” Jinrae answered and kicked the chair in front of her. “Go to the principal’s office, now.” Professor Lee said and pointed at the door. She grabbed her backpack and walked out, “Tell the principal that I’ll be there.” She said and walked off, “I’ll be there? Never.” She muttered and smirked.

 

While walking, she saw Zico and his minions walking up to her direction. *Oh man, this guy won’t stop hitting on me. Doesn’t he have some places to go? Like, HELL!* She thought and shook her head. She then felt two arms wrapped around her waist. *You bastard! Get your hands off me!* She looked up and saw Zico's face so close to hers. "What do you want?" she asked through her gritted teeth. Zico smirked and whispered to her ear, "I want to see your beautiful face, babe." he kissed her ear and spun her around to face him. *Like damn! You just got your germs all over me!* She glared at Zico and pushed him. "Get your hands off of me, you bastard! I 'm not your girl in the first place!" She yelled and headed towards the exit but Zico's minions blocked her path, she smirked and suddenly threw a punch at TaeIl, one of Zico's minion. *Don't you dare mess with me or else you'll get what you want* She threw kicks, jabs, and knock-out punches on them. "You won't stand a chance!" She muttered and quickly escaped from them, she ran and ran till she stopped at a nearby alley and hid there. *I guess I'm out for the afternoon* She thought and adjusted the straps of her backpack. She leaned out and made sure that Zico and his minions hadn't followed her. With a sigh of relief, she quickly took a look around and walked off. *Never underestimate me, Zico. You might end up being confined in the hospital.* She thought and shook her head with a smirk in her face.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

The first chapter is done!!! XD

I hope you like it, tell me if it's too short or too long~

Please do bear with me ><