Sunday Hang Out.

Something About.... You and Me. {bro, not going to update for awhile.}

Jong Kook was walking on the street with the girl she knows for a long time, She is Yoon Eun Hye.

 

Suddenly, Jong Kook start to asking Eun Hye "Eun Hye-ah, you know about that gossip rite?" Said Jong Kook.

 

"eoh... what gossip? are you getting married?!" Jong Kook choked by his drink when he heard Eun Hye's answer.

 

"Yah! really not funny! i mean.... Jihyo is having a relationship with her CEO" 

 

"aahh!! that thing... don't be too concerned with that gossip, i know you must be freaking jealous but, did you say that loving someone isn't about you are her boyfriend or not but loving someone is about how much you really care about her, that's your speech rite? tell Jihyo eonni how much you love her by your way, make her regret what she have done before.." 

 

"Eun Hye-ah, are you opening a Love Consultation booth?" Jong Kook said.

 

"You are not funny at all oppa~" Eun Hye ignore Jong Kook's joke. "Oppa! lets have some food there!' said Eun Hye suddenly pointing a Restaurant across them.

 

"okay, kajja!" Jong Kook Pulling Eun Hye bye her hand. They walk across the street, Jong Kook take a peek into the restaurant, suddenly he stepped back and take Eun Hye enter the restaurant.

 

That Restaurant look empty, there's only 1 family, 1 couple, and Eunhye-Jongkook. Jong Kook take a seat right beside the Couple. Eun Hye start wondering why did Jong Kook force her to seat there, she start to look to the couple beside them and Eun Hye was freakinly surprised. she took her phone an send a message to Jong Kook. Jong Kook's phone ringed, That's Eun Hye's message.

 

From : Yoon Eun Hye

Title   : -

-------------------------------------

Oppa! what the heck was in your mind?! did you realize that Jihyo eonni and her boyfriend is right beside us?!

 

Jong Kook laugh by reading Eun Hye's message. He suddenly laughed and close his phone.

 

"wae? did you afraid? lol, i was the one that have a problem not you, Why So Serious?!" 

 

"Oppa, Are you trying to make her jealous? im going!" Said Eun Hye, she took her bag and try to get ouside.

 

"Ya! you are the one that pick this restaurant! not me, stay here with me until we finish the meal!" Jong Kook ran to Eun Hye and suddenly grab her hand.

 

"ahh~ apo, okay okay, let's finish it fast!" 

 

Jong Kook & Eun Hye get back to their seat, suddenly, Eun Hye expression turn panic.

 

"wae?? is there anything wrong?!" Said Jong Kook, Eun Hye didn't reply anything.

 

"Annyeong oppa!~ on a date with Eun Hye huh? i'll go to the amusement park after this, wanna join?"  Suddenly, Jihyo came to kook and ask him to join her.

 

Eun Hye give Jong kook a gesture to say 'no' but jong kook didn't mind her.

 

"ofcourse, where? i think it will be fun!" Jong kook said.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jong Kook, Eun Hye, Jihyo and Jihyo's boyfriend arrived at the amusement park, they start to try the games, rides, and attraction.

 

"EOMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Eunhye & Jihyo scream all the way when they try the freaking roller coaster. the girls hug their own boy.

 

Jong Kook suffering for all the pain he got, A horrible roller coaster, tired body, and ....... Jihyo hug his boyfriend.

 

the coaster stopped, they decided to having an ice cream at the ice cream booth.

 

"Oppa, are you okay with the ice cream booth?" Eun Hye ask.

 

"ofcourse, there's nothing with the ice cream booth" Jongkook said.

 

"oh come on oppa, i know you are really not okay, your smile is by force right? lets go home then thats it for today, it will be more heartbreaking if you see  they together with your own eyes"  Eunhye embrace jongkook, she know that her oppa is hurt so much.

 

"lets go then" Jongkook reply it shortly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------