Chapter 1 - Bumping into...

Who is it?!

> Miyeon's POV <

I am 18 years old. I'm known to be very conceited, but that's just confidence. I admit, I've very stone-headed, but that's just me. I'm 169cm and 50kg. No, I'm not fat. I'm just not those skinny sticks out there. LOL, just kidding. I am kinda.. Stick-y. ANYWAY, I've just recently visited a fortune teller. I asked him who my love will be. Instead of telling me who, he described him.

"You are destined to be an idol... He's more of a dancer to be specific. He's around 180cm and he's in Korea now. I know... I know... I've probably described half of Korea's men. But to me more specific, when first sees you, he will ask where you've gotten your shoes from."

An idol eh. - invincible beard- I'm not really a fan of anyone band or artist to be specific. I come from a wealthy background. So I'm kinda pampered and you know, that also explains my personality. There has always been restrictions and... All those . But ever since I'm 16, I was free! I could do anything I want! -slaps myself- Stop blabbering, Miyeon. Now, since I have nothing to do, I might as well go shopping. 

You wore this out:

> No one's POV <

Miyeon went to the nearest shopping mall. This is pretty much a daily routine for her. Her parents are never at home, and she has no siblings. She is can do anything she wants, but she definitely has some pride for herself. She ended up not buying anything and decided to go to the nearest cafe to buy coffee. She skipped to the cashier and decided to order the usual.

"Can I have the Espresso please?" she asked politely.

After waiting for awhile, she finally got her coffee and donut. She was finding for a seat. Suddenly, she accidentally bumped into someone and fell backwards, almost spilling her coffee. Fortunately, the cafe was nearly empty, and none of the workers noticed what had happened.

"Aigooo..." Miyeon rubbed her back and stood back up. She looked at the person she bumped into. She bumped into was a guy. A very good-looking guy of course. He had that typical hairstyle a lot of teenage guys had. He was pretty tall and had those charming eyes. Miyeon saw the guy's eyes looking down at her.

"Yah! Aren't you going to say anything?" Miyeon muttered.

"W-where did you get those shoes from?

******

Super short update. Mianhae, I don't think I'm able to update much. GP just had to come and annoy the hell out of me. Anyway, who do you think the guy is? 

 -dies-

 Mah KaiSoo feels :D

 Chanyeolololol xD