Rain Showered Kisses

1000 Years and More

Jiyong watched as the rain hit the window. Tapping his pen on the desk, he watched as the droplets rolled down the window, as if tears, running down. Jiyong looked over at the desk diagonal to him. There, was his rain-droplet. The reason behind his many tears and sleepless nights, the reason why he never got along with anyone.

Choi Seunghyun sat at his desk, fingers flying across a small keypad. “Of course he texting in class” thought Jiyong. However, instinctively, he reaches down to feel for his phone. When he feels it vibrate he quickly whips it out, thoughts flying through his head.

 

When he pulls out his phone, he smiles slightly, only to drop when he reads the message

To: Jiyong                                                                                                   

This class is such a bludge; you’re about the only person I have to talk to. How long until the end?

From: Hyunnie

 

Jiyong snaps his phone shut, willing back tears. He always had the same reaction, opening his phone quickly, only to have to shut it again. He always hoped for the same thing, for his hyung to develop the same feelings for him.

The younger was sick of having a one-sided love. He was sick of having to hide his uality, just to be near the other. He was sick of having to look from the sidelines, to have to change who he was just to be around the boy who had stolen his heart.

 

Finally, the bell rang and Jiyong sighed internally. Packing his things up the younger hurried out of the classroom and towards his locker. Shoving everything in his bag, he slung his bag on his shoulder. Grabbing his umbrella, he walked out of the school.

Suddenly, someone caught his eye. Walking slowly over, his eyes widened when he saw who it was. He watched as a girl and Seunghyun argued in the rain, he watched as the older boy’s shoulders slumped and the girl walked away, head held high.

Jiyong didn’t know what to do. He didn’t want to be caught out but he also wanted to help. Stepping closer, he could see the older boy’s shoulders shaking and chest rising and falling quickly. Small hiccups could be heard.

 

Jiyong watched as the boy faced the sky, and the rain mixed with his tears, making water run endlessly down his face.

Jiyong couldn’t take it anymore, letting his umbrella go; he ran towards the other boy and gathered him in his arms. Seunghyun stood there stunned, then relaxed and rested his head on the others shoulder.

The younger could feel tears mixing with the rain on his shoulder, yet he never complained, he stood there, holding the back of the elders head, whispering sweet nothings to him, trying to calm the other down.

 

Jiyong let the elder lift his head, and placed both his hands on the other’s face. “What are you upset hyung?”

“It’s nothing” the elder brushed it off with a wave of his hand “Just my stupid heart playing with my mind.” Jiyong didn’t believe him one bit. Wrapping his arms around the elder once again, he placed his head on the other’s chest.

“Pabo” said the younger quietly “I’m here for you”. Seunghyun looked at the younger and smiled slightly.

 

“Why?” questioned the elder “I mean, I barely talk to you anymore, yet you come and help me out”. Jiyong stood there frozen for a second before grabbing the back of the other head and capturing his lips in a kiss.

Seunghyun froze at first, but then relaxed, wrapping his arms around the younger waist. Jiyong pulled away slowly, resting his hands on the others cheeks. “I helped because I wanted to. I’ve loved you for as long as I remember, what feels like a thousand years, and when I saw you crying, something kicked inside me to help.”

 

Seunghyun leant down and smashed his lips against the others. “I love you too” he said when he pulled away. “And I will love for a thousand years more to make up it to you.”

Jiyong smiled, before untangling himself from the other. Seunghyun flinched when the cold air hit his chest. Poking Seunghyun in the chest, the younger giggled. “Come on Hyunnie, lets grab our stuff out of the rain and go home.”

 

The elder quickly nodded his head and grabbed both the students stuff. Jiyong jumped and wrapped his legs around the others waist and took the soaked bag and umbrella from the elder. “Let’s go home” the younger whispered in Seunghyun’s ear.

 

“I have a treat for just us waiting there.”

 

<3 <3 <3

Hi! This is my first gtop fanfic =), sorry if it is small, I was listening to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri and then thought of this... Hope you enjoyed!