Entry 2. My Only friend

Dear Diary...

Dear diary,

          Happiness. What does it feel like again? I avoid him yet I still feel trapped in darkness. Though this sad feeling is different from before, I feel like I long for him even more. How can I overcome this terrible burden? It has become annoying, and somehow my heart is still hurting. I’m nothing without him, yet the chances of being able to let him go are unbearably slim. Avoiding him is no use at all, in this school, in this world, I still feel so small.

         Walking down the crowded hallway, books held tightly against my chest, I see girls looking so confident and I feel like a mess. They think they’re so cool, I can’t blame them, they are. I often compare myself to them, thinking they are the beauty and I am the ugly scar. Look at their clothes, their makeup and their hair, even when they walk by I can't help but glare. I glare only because I am jealous, jealous of their miraculous shape. To look like them I would have to wrap myself tightly with tape.

          I used to look like that. I used to feel confident and beautiful. I used to shine so bright the spotlights would shadow me instead. I used to be so bold, but now my confidence is dead.  But ever since that day, I see myself as pitiful. So pitiful. Whenever I think of the past, I feel like I'm walking on broken glass. Ever since that day, it has been eatinng at me, taking my freedom away. I cannot speak, what can I say? If I speak, no one will look at me the same. Everyone will know my name, but not in a good way. I must say, I'm glad you are here for me, dear diary, you are my best friend... My only friend.

 

 


 

Hahaha wow I completely forgot about this story! Sorry this isn't much, the entries are going to be a bit choppy length-wise, just like a real diary (also it's hard to write so much while trying to rhyme >.<)

Kay please comment feedback and subscribe if you liked what you read XD

Look forward to a new entry!

~ Aryliah