shipped?!

Model/Dancer in Training

Leah POV: I took the pill bottle and went to sit on the balcony. I tried to think of reasons why she WOULDN’T do drugs.

 

“Uh what am I going to do with you? I can’t yell at you , it’ll just force you to run away. I am a calm person… yes I will speak to her in a normal tone.”

 

I heard the balcony door slide open so I stopped talking. I turned around and it was Avolyn standing there. She didn’t say anything.

 

“Do I speak now?” I asked myself.

 

“I’m hungry. I’m going to the noodle shop down the street.” Avolyn was about to turn around until I stopped her.

 

“YAH! YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE.” I shouted … yeah so much for being calm.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” she looked at me puzzled. I got up and threw the prescription bottle at her.

 

“What the hell is this?” Avolyn picked up the bottle, she was silent for a few minutes.

 

“Talk. Now. I will have you shipped back to the states.” I blurted

 

“Shipped? You speak to me as  if I were a package.” Said Avolyn

 

“I should treat you like one. You are a thief. You stole my medications!” I shouted

 

“You really should get your facts straight, but its whatever I can go back home. I don’t need to be here.”

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?” I yelled

 

“you wouldn’t understand…”

 

“Try me.”

 

“No actually you wouldn’t. a spoiled person like you wouldn’t”

 

“What does that have to do with drugs?” I was confused

 

“if you weren’t so busy hanging out with those three guys maybe you’d know. You always put them before me.”

 

“what are you talking about? I give everyone my attention.”

 

“Whatever. No you don’t. If you did you’d know whats wrong with me. You never stop and ask to see how I am.”

 

I didn’t say anything. I just stood there staring at the sky.

 

“See. You can’t even say anything.”

 

I don’t know I just got mad. I snapped. I turned around and slapped her. Avolyn’s eyes were filled with anger. She ran out the building so fast. I felt so guilty. I stood in shock I didn’t bother to chase after her.

 

Avolyn’s POV: I couldn’t believe she did that. I wanted to hit her back but I couldn’t… I couldn’t do that to my unnie. She’s like a sister to me. I was so hurt. I just needed to get away. I just kept running until I heard my name.

 

“Avolyn!” the voice shouted. I turned around and stop to look.

 

 

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEECHHH!!!! BOOOM!!!

 

 

---

updated october 14th USA, WI.