001

Im sorry
His voice,his eyes his face his mouth,his figure,everything reminds me of him...

I like him,I know as much as that.My mind kept shouting "pick him,pick Jongdae,youre better off with him".

But my heart,screamed--longed for him.The guy with the huge shocked eyes.His small pointy nose that was cute.His thick lips that were soft.

"So what do you say?" He repeats his question.I look up at him,a sad albeit hopeful half smile on his lips.

"J-Jongdae"I bit my lip.I didnt know what to do.

"I--You know Im leaving for China tommorow...Not that Im forcing you to answer me now...I just...I want to know that youll be waiting for me when I come back.."He grimaced.

"I--"My fingers fidgeted,palms sweating and turning into fists.

"I like you...I just"I sighed dropping mid-sentence.He smiles and holds my hand.

"You like me..I know that...and I also know that.."he places his finger under my chin and lifts it.

His brown orbs looking straight into my nearly tearing eyes.

"You just love Kyungsoo..."He smiled.

"Im sorr--"Tears rolled down my cheeks,instantly wetting his shirt.

"I--Jongdae--"

"shhhhh,its fine...I know you cant get over him but at least I still took my chances"

He smiled as he looked down on me.

"I hate you"I sobbed harder.

"I know you do"he said with a bitter smile.

"Stop being so nice!"I broke away and held him at arms length.

"C'mon,do whatever you want.Punch me,Slap me...This is your last chance"I said.He looked at me with awe.

"You are outrageous"He smiled his usual gentleman smile.

"JONGDAE IM SERIOUS STOP BEING SO NICE!IM--IM BURSTING HERE AND ALL YOU DO IS SMILE!YOU DONT KNOW HOW SHI--"He pressed his lips against mine.

I swore I felt something wet against my cheek.I closed my eyes as he pulled me closer.I told him to do anything he wanted.This was all I could give him.He pulled away and I opened my eyes.

"What did I say about words?"He smiled.I smiled but tears wont stop falling.

"I can curse all I want because your leaving me now!"I joked.

His smile fell and I was about to apologize when he gave me a piece of paper.

"Promise not to read the paper until after I leave the airport tommorow"He says.

"I promise oppa"I smiled and kept the paper in my wallet.

He smiled "Thats my little girl"he ruffled my hair.

I will miss him...my oppa....sadly,thats all well ever be..brother and sister.Jongdae will be my oppa.. --

His papers were all cleared and his flight arrived early.Soon enough Jongdae was about to leave.

"Flight 0016 to Beijing,China now boarding".

"So...I guess Im leaving..."He smiled.Tears found its way out of my eyes again.

"Take care oppa"I said.He let out a chuckle.

"Shut up"he ruffled my hair.I laughed.He hugged me and placed his head on my hair.

"As soon as I walk off to the gate,open the paper I gave you ok?"He said.

"Arasso"I smiled still tearing up.He pulled away and looked me in the eye.

"I love you"He said and stole a quick peck on my lips.

Leaving me no chance to respond,he strolled his bags away.When he reached the gate and was about to board,he looked back and signed the paper.I nodded and he walked off.I sat on the airport chair bringing my wallet out and finding the paper.I unfolded it and saw a familiar handwriting.It was too familiar I felt rather nostalgic as tears fell on my cheeks.

"Pororo,have you been well?"

I smiled upon reading the cliçhed greeting.

"I miss you,I really do...I wish I just stayed there...but..I cant..by the time youre reading this,maybe Im gone already..although I hope you still remember me"

I could imagine him smiling while writing this.

"Jongdae...he loves you-He just wont admit it-And as soon as this machine beside me goes flat,I want you to forget me and have a happy life with Jongdae,arasso?"

I paused the tears clouding my vision.

"I trust my bestfriend enough to give him the hand of the girl I love the most...I want you to take care Pororo...live a happy life without me..." "

I bit my lip in an attempt to hold my sobs,helplessly clutching the chairs edges.

"So...I kept this polaroid shot of our first anniversary and I told omma to stick it to my suit...I dont know if shell do it,but I wish she would..."

"Pabo"I breathed and smiled a little.

"Thats all pororo,remember that Ill always look after you....I mightve said this to you only a number of times but Pororo,I love you...more than any word can express,more than anything in this world..."

I smiled at the cheesines but was still touched.

"Im sorry..but that was the cheesiest I could get..Thats all pororo I love you I love you I love you a million times. -your Krong,Kyungsoo"

Tears were rolling continously as I remembered him...

His awe-stricken eyes

his soft lips..

I cant believe its been two years since he left me.

"Im sorry I cant love Jongdae,Kyungsoo oppa"I whispered.

"Im sorry I cant love him like I loved you"

I breathed and stood up.I made my way to the gates and hailed a cab.I miss him...I know I cant get him back but,Im going to visit him anyways.

"To Ilsan Memorial Park please"I said and smiled at the driver.

edit:LYNCI I LOVE YOU FOR TEACHING ME THIS

thing gull <3 *showers you with lurvee* GAHSH. And to ds-lim here it is~fixed <3