Masq

Masq

7:00pm

Yes,I am here again. My favorite place. The streets are filled with couples with their hands interwined, bench with cuddling teenagers, which I am one of them. Maybe I don't want to be involve in a relationship, YET. But, I guess I am unappealing and oh yeah, all the guys I am interested in, are shorter than me. I am sure, too, that is the reason I can't confess to them.

I slowly sipped the warm coffee I ordered and -- TTAK! The lights are off and just left with a candlelit place.... With an amusing scent, I look around, but it is no use, it's really dark. With a tap from my shoulder, I was startled yet, relaxed, the aroma was strawberries. It was so sweet, my heart was beating so fast just by smellling it. 

"How is your coffee?" He said with gentleness, I don't know if its my imagination, but his breath smells like strawberries, too. I replied cockily, "Why did you ask, do you care anyways?" He scoff with such charisma, it's dark yet I think my heart will burst out because of its joy and bliss. "You're too stiff, why is that?" He asked. "Its just that... It's dark and I am not too comfortable, what is this event anyway? You all disturbed my time." I said silently. "Ah, that, this event targets those who are alone. Alone on this time which is very best for couples. You know, maybe we have a future." He said the last part with such confidence. "Too bad, I don't have time for those." I said. "Hee~hee, you will make time for me." He said and quickly moved. From what I smell, it is cookies. "Here, try these. Actually this event was to promote this new product." He invited me to get one. I was tempted I got one and took a small bite. Before I can even chew the delicacy, the butler cupped by cheeks gently and-- he kissed me. I don't know what to react, its just that, it happened so fast and his lips were smooth and sweet, like all the childs' favorites were made of it. Before I realized it, I was so shocked that I did not notice he took the cookie I bit from my mouth.

"Let me taste it, too. It's bad being too selfish." He said after that incident and he smiled, showing his gums. Which made me squeal inside and blush a little, then, he slowly drifted away from my table.

With words that automatically came from my mouth, "erted butler."

~~~~~

 

I hope you all enjoyed my oneshot. :) And I am sorry for wrong grammars, please no harsh comments, and please do leave comments after you have read this. Thank you ~♥