The Co-Ed Dorm Part I

Co-Ed Family!!!

It was another peaceful day at the Co-Ed dorm. Or not…

 

“HYUNGGGG!!! THAT’S MINE!!!” Sungmin shouted, grabbing a pack of chips from Noori.

 

“NO IT’S NOT!!! I BOUGHT IT!!!” Noori fought back.

 

“Yah! Yah! Break it up you two!” Kang Ho came between then and tried to stop them.

 

“Noooo!!! He started it!!!” Sungmin accused, pointing at Noori.

 

Noori looked at him in disbelief. “ME?!”

 

“Yeah!!! Those were MY chips!” Sungmin childishly stopped his feet.

 

“Seriously guys, it’s just a bag of chips!” Kang Ho grunted in frustration.

 

“RINNIE NOONA!!!” Sungmin suddenly yelled.

 

Noori slapped his forehead. “Oh no…”

 

“Yah! Sungmin-ah! You can’t just DRAG a girl into a guys’ argument!” Noori scolded him.

 

“Hmp…” Sungmin looked away.

 

“That’s strange… How come Kyung Rin’s not answering?” Kang Ho asked.

 

“She’s filming a CF with the other eeloozeeyeon members.” Kwangheng informed as he walked down the stairs playing his PSP.

 

Since 2011 started, not only did Eun Kyo add to their group and formed 5Dolls, but another 5 people were added. They were called eeloozeeyeon. That sub group consisted of 2 girls and 3 boys, namely, Hwang Jea Soo, Shin Baen Seung, Park Min Seo Goo Sae Ri and Chan Kyung Rin.

 

-AT THE CF GROUNDS-

 

“OMO! WE’RE FILMING A CHICKEN CF!!!” Baen Seung shouted in delight. It’s always been a dream of his to film a chicken commercial.

 

Kyung Rin laughed and adjusted her headband.

 

Min Seo snickered.

 

Sae Ri and Jae Soo kept staring at all the assorted chicken displayed on the long table.

 

Suddenly, Sae Ri’s phone rang.

 

 

Sae Ri: Yoboseyo?

Eun Kyo: Sae Ri uuunnniiieeee~~~~~~~~~~

Sae Ri: Oh! Eun Kyo-yah! What’s wrong?

Eun Kyo: Is Rinnie unnie there?

Sae Ri: Yeah, she is. What’s wrong?

Hyewon: -grabs the phone- Sungmin and Noori was arguing again…

Sae Ri: -rolls her eyes- Rinnie!! Phone!!! –passes her cell phone to Kyung Rin-

Kyung Rin: Ahm… Y-Yoboseyo?

Hyewon and Eun Kyo: UNIIEEEE!!!

Kyung Rin: Ah~ what’s wrong my beautiful dongsaengs?

Hyewon: S-Sungmin and Noori oppa’s arguing!

Eun Kyo: YEAH!!! Yoosung oppa told us to call you…

Kyung Rin: Yeap~ Get the both on the phone. Loud speaker please~

Hyewon: Sure unnie~ YOOSUNG OPPA!!! UNNIE’S CALLING SUNGMIN AND NOORI OPPA ON THE PHONE!!!

 

Kyung Rin sighed with a smile and motioned Min Seo to come over.

 

“What’s wrong?” Baen Seung asked as Min Seo walked closer to Kyung Rin.

 

“Ahh welllll~~~ Sungmin and Noori…” Kyung Rin mumbled.

 

Min Seo face palmed himself. ‘Not again…’ he thought.

 

……………………………………..

 

After filming the CF, it was already late afternoon. The eeloozeeyeon members returned to their dorm. It seems like everyone was in their room.

 

“Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~” Kyung Rin sang as she skipped down the living room to the stairs.

 

“Yah! Shikuro, Kyung Rin-ah!” Min Seo insulted her in an annoyed tone.

 

“Meanie…” Kyung Rin mumbled.

 

Baen Seung shrugged and walked up to the room he shared with SungMin, KangHo and Noori.

 

Jae Soo yawned and walked up his room too.

 

Sae Ri blew a raspberry and pulled Kyung Rin with her up to their room.

 

-In Kyung Rin and Sae Ri’s room-

 

“I’m soooo tiiirrrreeedddd…………………” Sae Ri announced and dropped herself on the bed.

 

“Same here…” Kyung Rin mumbled and dropped herself beside Sae Ri. Not so long after, the two girls fell asleep.

 

-In Baen Seung’s room-

 

Baen Seung groaned tiredly and plopped down on the bed he shared with SungMin.

 

“Seung hyung, are you ok?” SungMin asked.

 

Baen Seung nodded a little and dozed off to dream land~

 

Kang Ho chuckled and Noori snorted.

 

“Hey hyungs!!! Do you think SaeKyung noonas are back?!” SungMin excitedly asked. (SaeKyung: Sae Ri and Kyung Rin)

 

“Hm… I’m pretty sure they’re dead tried right now…” Noori told SungMin.

 

SungMin frowned. He had no one to play with.

 

“Speaking of them… Yah, SungMin, every time you go in their room, what do you do there?” Kang Ho asked curiously.

 

“Hm… A lot of things actually! It’s fun in noonas’ room!” SungMin replied with a BIG smile on his face.

 

“Psh! I don’t even know what their room looks like!” Noori rolled his eyes.

 

“Once, TaeWoon hyung tried to look in, SaeRi almost ate him for dinner…” Kang Ho shuddered at the thought.

 

“Oh~ Well… Noonas’ room? Hm… It’s really organized… There’s one bed where they share… Two laptops in there! And bookshelves…” SungMin told them, half thinking.

 

“Right… The bookshelves…” Noori and Kang Ho bitterly mumbled.

 

“Waeyo hyungs?” SungMin asked, clueless.

 

“SungMin-ah, remember when eeloozeeyeon first came in our dorm?” Kang Ho asked.

 

“Oh yeah!!! The nooonas had like… Two suitcases and five boxes?” SungMin recalled.

 

“YES! And YooSung hyung, KangHo hyung, TaeWoon hyung, KwangHeng hyung and I each carried a box up to their room.” Noori sadly mumbled.

 

“And???” SungMin asked.

 

“YAH! THOSE BOXED WERE FULL OF 800 PAGED HARDBOUND NOVELS AND OTHER THICK MUSIC AND PICTURE ALBUMS! DO YOU KNOW HOW HEAVY THAT WAS?!” Noori shouted.

 

Baen Seung grunted and sat up with a pissed face.

 

“YAH! SHIKURO!!!”

 

“Mian hyung!” SungMin apologized with a sheepish smile.

 

Baen Seung fluffed his pillow and went back to sleep. 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

A/N hey guys~~~ :) im sry if d characters r out of character... >/////< i dont rely know wat theyre like!! XDDD.. pls comment!!!