Chapter 2

Seven Years Of Love

*flashback*

"Omma, I don't really want to go. Please think it once again," I still try to beg for my mom's kindness. Since dad's decision is hard to change. He is kind of a guy that once he said it, he will never take no as an answer. 

"Choi Yura, listen, it is the best boarding school in South Korea. Did you really want to reject it? Many students want to enter the school but you got the chance and yet you want to reject it? Please. It's for your future..." omma's words didn't help me a little. I don't feel comfort. I began to cry as we began our way to the school. I don't really want to stay away from my family, my friends, my loved ones. I cried silently, not letting a single sound. I just let the tears flow. Then, everything went black.

I wake up when suddenly, omma wakes me up. "We are here, wake up.." I stand up and start walk to the main hall to register. I look at around me. It still look as if I was in other planet. Environment, my life, everything is going to change. As we walk around the school, I feel like all my steps fill with heavy and big rocks. It is heavy and hard to lift. But, I try to strengthen myself. 

Then, it's time to bring all my stuff to my new room. I'm not use to share my rooms with other people since I was the only child. Then, as we accross the bridge to go the car to take my stuff, a few boys looks like seniors from that school came to us. They smile at me. Since I was too sad thinking about how my life's going to change drastically after this, I just reply with a fake and simple smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yesung imnida~" the boys with deep red color introduce himself. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Kyuhyun immida~" the boy with angelic voice introduce himself. 

"Aunty, should we help you carry those stuff? And it is our duty though.." the boy named Kyuhyun offer his help to us. 

"Yes. Why not? " my father said it to me. As they busying take my stuff out, Kyuhyun tried to talk to me.

"Hey hoobae. What's your name?" I just shot my glare at him. My mom, who realize this look at me with don't-do-that look. "Sorry Kyuhyun. She's just being like that because she never leave home. By the way, she is Choi Yura," my mom smile at him. 

"Yura. Nice name," he smiles and look at me again. We carry my stuff except for me, because I didn't really don't want to do anything right now. Then, my mom and dad starts to arrange my stuff properly. My books. My album photos. Everything I needed. Thank god this school allow us to bring phones and laptops and so on gadjets. 

At the end, we finish arrange my stuff and it's time to bid goodbye. I hug my mom tightly. I never want to let go of her as time passes. 

"Kyuhyun, yesung, can you please take a look at our Yura?" my mom ask them. They nodded.

"Sure, aunty. if anything, I will just take care of her just like my dongsaeng," Yesung said and smiling gladly. I wave at my parens. As the car lost at my sight, tears flowing from my chick. What a life.

"Hey, don't cry. It will only be a while. Soon, you will find it's fun to live here," Kyuhyun tries to persuade me with his angelic voice.

"Yeah, if you have a problem, just tell us. You are our dongsaeng now. If you can't find me or Kyuhyun hyung, just find one of the Super Junior members..." Yesung said to me. 

I gave them a questioning look. Who is Super Junior. Weird name but it sounds pretty cool.

"Never mind. Tonight you had an orientation. I will introduce you who is Super Junior. " Yesung wink at me. 

Okay I get it. That kind of adopted-sister-brother thing. I just nodded. 

"Can I excuse myself for now? I need to take a bath.." I said to them while smiling a little.

"At last, I could hear her voice! Okay. See you tonight Yura!" Yesung grin at Kyuhyun. They smile. And I enter my room. Before they left, they wave at me. 

"Annyeong dongsaeng!" Yesung shout at me. Kyuhyun smack his head.

"Don't shout. People look at us.." Kyuhyun remind me. ANd then, as the far away, I couldn't hear a thing.

"Omma. I want to go home..." I try to hold my tears again as I lay myself on the bed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That night, all juniors assemble at the main hall. And then, a few guys, I mean 13 guys came to the stage at the hall and began to talk about themselves.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Super Junior. Super Juni-o-e-yo!" a guy named Leeteuk said. So, this Super Junior that Yesung talked about at the evening. All nice-looking seniors. Then my eyes with Kyuhyun met. Kyuhyun smiles at me. I smile to him back. 

As the ice breaking session ended, all students start empty the hall. I am the ones of the last person that left. When I was about to step out of the hall, suddenly, I heard a voice shout my name. 

"Yura! Yura dongsaeng!~" it was Yesung. I stop and turn around. They come nearer. The Super Junior.

"Guys, this is the girl that we had been talking about," Yesung introduce me. "Her name is Choi Yura..." then I bow. "Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Yura immida~" I introduce myself formally.

They smile at me. "Yes she is cute and pretty..." Eunhyuk told Yesung. 

"So hyung? Can we take her as our dongsaeng?" Yesung asked Leeteuk. Leeteuk was their leader for the group.

"Of course. Yura-ah, from now on, just call us oppa okay. we are your brothers and friends.." Siwon said at me.

"Okay.." I answer them.

"Let's go. We take Yura to the cafe and we can have a good talk!" Eunhyuk idea is accepted. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It is Kyuhyun last year. Until now, I couldn't tell him that I really like him. I wonder if I tell him that, it can ruin our frinedship. Today, is Kyuhyun's graduation. Should I tell him or not? I think it again and again while the ceremony is running. 

"Yura! Lets take some pictures! Kaja!" Kangin oppa pull my hand causing me to run along with him. 

"Move aside. I wat to take a picture with her first!" Kangin oppa fight with the others who try to take picture with me as well.

"Yah. I met her first!" Yesung oppa pull my hand form Kangin oppa.

"She loves me more!!!!!!" Eunhyuk try to beg at me. "Right Yura?" he asked me. I only laugh seeing him like that. Gosh, they are the most craziest aliens I have met on the earth. 

"Eunhyuk! You're mine! She is mine too!!!" Donghae pouted at Eunhyuk. Siwon shrug his shoulders as I look at him and made an eye contact, asking for help.

"Okay, wait. Turn by turn okay?" I tugged my hair behind my ears.

First photo with Leeteuk oppa. He put his left hand on my head as we stand next to each other and we smile happily.

Secondly, me with Eunhyuk oppa. He took a selfcam with his phone camera. Two shots. We make a peace sign together.

Thirdly, me plus Donghae oppa. A picture of me sitting beside me as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder. 

Forthly, me with Yesung oppa. Among the Super Junior, I really close to him. And he loves me also as his dongsaeng since he didn't had any dongsaeng. Three selfcam photos from his phone with me hugging him.

Fifthly, me and Kangin oppa. We make a few strange faces. He is really funny.

Sixthly, with Heechul oppa. Heechul is the one of the most pretty bot since he has a very milky white skin. We took a funny picture with him carrying me bridal style.

Then, here comes Siwon oppa. Then, Sungmin oppa, Ryeowook oppa, Hangeng oppa, Kibum oppa, Shindong oppa. Lastly, Kyuhyun oppa. 

Eunhyuk and Kangin start to tease us when we take a picture. Yesung always talk to me that Kyuhyun is in love with me and Yesung oppa knows that I like him too. I always texting and had late night calling with Kyuhyun almost every night and we often get busted by other Super Junior. Even on my birthday, when Kyuhyun wants to give me a bouqet of roses as a present but then his hyungs throw the cake icing at him, ruining the moment. They said the only way to revenge towards Kyuhyun is only by me. I know that Kyuhyun is a nice guy but he has a super sharp tounge. With that, he always bullies his hyung.

Ryeowook tries to push Kyuhyun closer to me. I just standing still because I'm too nervous. Then, we snap a few pictures together. With our sweet smiles. Standing next to eah other. As they are leaving, suddenly my phone vibrates. I took it out and a message had been received. I opened it.

From: Cho Kyuhyun

Let's meet at your class after this. I want to meet you personally. :) I will wait for you.

As Super Junior members bid their goodbyes, they keep threatening me to keep in touch or else I will be a dead meat to them. Finally, as all of them had left , I start to walk to my class. My heart is beating super fast like a raving car. I'm just wondering what will Kyuhyun tell me. Did he know already? Did he wants to said something that want to stop me from liking him? I really don't know. My head fill with many thoughts as I come to realize that I'm already in my class.

"hey..' he said. 

"Hey..." I replied.

"So, Yesung had told me about you..ermm.." Kyuhyun talk at his most soft tone.

"It's okay. You didn't have to worry. If you don't like me, I will try to stop somehow.." I replied, cutting off his words. 

Kyuhyun close a distance between us. I look his eyes. 

"What I want to say is, don't stop. Because I feel the same way about you too..." he said it with his eyes closed. From the look, I know that he tried to hide his nervous.

He opened his eyes to look at my reaction. For a while, my mind when blank. Slowly, he pull me into his embrace. 

"You know, since the day I saw you, i had fall in love with you. I never thought it but it just happen like that. You have the power to make my heart beats Yura. When I had problems and share it with you, its just can make me feel better. I thought that I will never have a chance because I can only see you treat me as a brother. I don't want to ruin our relationship. Until Yesung hyung talk to me yesterday, I built a courage to tell you now. Thanks to him..." as he finished his words, I buried my face in his chest. and hug him back.

"Wait for me. Can you?" I ask him.

"I always will Yura. I don't want anyone else. I love you.." he said those three words making me shivered.

"Me too, Kyuhyun..."

Then, for the past three years, we contact each other. As we start to get busy with eah other schedule, sometimes, I feel horrible that I couldn't have time for our relationship. Since he debut, and I start my job, I don't really have a time. He always busy travelling, singing and dancing. Unlike most of the Super Junior member, they still keep in touch with me, by sending me presents, text, video letter and etc. 

I still remember that when I told him about my arranged marriage, when our fifth anniversary, he still keeps quite. Until, I have to run away from home, going to America for a few years before came back to Korea, he doesn't really want to know about it. Always busy. i thought it was over between us a long time ago. I shouldn't fall for him too easily. And now, as I still sits lonely sometimes, everything I do, I just thought about him more and more. My love for him grew stronger day by day. It hurts knowing that a relationship is hanging, wating for a perfect time for it falls down and break into pieces. Deep inside, I still miss the Cho Kyuhyun. 

Cho Kyuhyun, I still love you even though it has been seven years now.

As I drive, my mind keeps wondering. Before I know, a lorry came at me and then everything went black.