Stupid, sticky marshmallow goo... tsk tsk

Going soft now, are we?

I WAS going to update this next week and be a selfish writer :P but when I saw the 17 subscribers... I WAS like 'JUST GIVE IT TO THEM!~~ :)'

P.S. : I REALLY hope you guys dont get disappointed.... ^_^


Hana’s POV

 

Did this guy really just confess to me? I treated him like trash the whole year… hoksi… is he a masochist?

"I-I-I...Yoseob...Is this true?" Why the heck am I stuttering?!

"Yes...It is. With all my heart. I love you. I’ve loved you for a long time."

"You can’t say that. You barely know me"

"Barely...but I still know you....I know how you like to dot your i's with circles instead of dots :) I know that you hate it when someone gets in your business. Which I'm sorry for. I know that youre the biggest sleepyhead ever. I know that you hate pickles because you always throw them out whenever your meal has them. You love marshmallows. You like mocha, obviously. You hate bitter things eventhough you, yourself, are bitter. You smirk everytime you see the teacher make a mistake. That doesnt count as smiling by the way... You dont like attention. You like teddy bears....You-"

"How do you know all of this stuff?" Is this guy some kind of deluded stalker?! He doesn’t look like one...but then again…most of them don’t.

"I’m....your secret admirer...." he said sheepishly.

"Mwoh? I dont have one" Why would anyone admire me? Well…

"Havent you noticed all those marshmallow treats and sticky notes in your locker?''

"YOU put those?" He nodded. WHAT THE!! "HOW DID YOU KNOW MY LOCKER CODE?!" This guy is CRAZY!

"I asked one of the janitors to help me with that...." he really IS crazy.... I HAVE a crazy stalker

"Stalker..."

"Secret admirer" he corrected

"Stalker" I said more sternly

"Secret Admirer!" he said as sternly as I said it. I just drank my water. "Aren’t you going to answer me?"

"What?"

"My question"

"I know that. What else do you answer? Answers?" I said seriously and sighed. “I don’t know...I barely know you too"

"Then get to know me"

"The other girls won’t like that"

"I don’t care about them"

"You won’t say that when you find out one of them died from suicide because they couldn’t have you"

"They're not that insane!"

"Who knows?" I shrugged and got up "I have to leave...I’ve got a job to do"

"Which one?"

"You know about that too?"

"I know almost everything about you"

"Crazy Stalker" I mumbled as I walked out the door.

"Wait! Y-Yah! It's SECRET ADMIRER, TO YOU!~~" he shouted out after me.

"WAIT!~~WHAT TIME ARE WE MEETING TOMORROW?!" he shouted again after awhile.

"I DONT KNOW! FIND ME!~~" I ran, laughing. This guy is quite entertaining. I headed to my apartment. Yes, you read it right. I live alone. You’re probably thinking that people should’ve adopted me before because I was so smart, right? I didn’t care about grades before. I slacked. I didn’t bother answering the questions they gave me. I was depressed. I still am. That is until I met Yoseob. I know I treated him like trash... I get that but he never ever got angry or wanted to plot revenge. :) Instead he... TRIED to make me laugh. Everyday. Every single day. He also somehow got my number and started texting me every single day as well. I got annoyed and changed my number. But even after that... he didnt stop. It was like he wouldnt stop until he gets a smile from me. Maybe that was the reason I didnt smile around him... or anyone actually. I didnt want him to stop. I was, actually,  planning on running away or killing myself before he arrived. I know it’s harsh. The killing myself part. So I was really just stuck with the idea of running away. But if I did run away, I would’ve died anyway. Ah! In case youre wondering WHY I want to run away when I practically live alone, Im not exactly free. Social security still brings me down the orphanage every month to see if I get adopted. I didnt... you know why? Im a Devil. A Devil Princess. Its just a name. Dont go all fantasy minded. The reason I’m here right now IS Yoseob but I don’t like him like THAT. Don’t be mistakened. I just think that he’s entertaining. He’s the only person that actually cares too. I didn’t get close to him because I knew he’d leave me too. Everyone leaves. My story is… just too much. I almost got by the orphanage owner before. *shivers* It’s a good thing one of my friends was there. Yes, I had friends before. That is until that particular friend died. It was my fault. The orphanage owner treated him like dirt because of my incident. He almost got fired because of me and my friend. Well, he should’ve gotten fired... After that, all my other friends ignored me because they were too scared of the orphanage owner. I was abandoned. Not only by my parents, but also my friends. They weren’t real friends anyway… if they were, I’d still have company now. But if you think about it, I do have company now. I've had company ever since Yoseob arrived. ONLY when Yoseob arrived... *sigh* I treated him like a wall. Maybe... I should give him a chance? Lets see if he could find me first... *smirks*

 

*the next day*

I did my daily routine today. I was sitting in a café below my apartment drinking mocha with marshmallows on top. It was my absolute favourite drink.

“Hi!~~” an enthusiastic voice said. Oh lord…

“You really are a stalker”

“Secret admirer” he corrected. I smiled. He looked shocked when I did.

“D-did you just smile?”

“Are you blind?”

“I was just making sure…” he sat down on a chair across me.

“You still think I don’t smile?”

“I never saw you smile…”

“I’m smiling now”

“I know”

“I was just checking to see if you were really blind”

“You joke too… I didn’t stalk you well enough”

“Oh hoh! So you admit that you’re a stalker now!”

“I didn’t!~ That came out wrong… I meant I didn’t admire you well enough”

“Psh! We both know what you said… Anyways, why is the school’s kingka hanging out with Devil Princess on a Saturday morning”

“You’re not a devil princess and you know exactly why I’m here. Or do I need to say it again?”

“Whatever you say lover boy”

“L-lover boy?”

“Wasn’t that your reason?”

“I-I-It is…”

“You wanna go somewhere?”

“Where?”

“I don’t know... let’s have some fun. I’ve been craving for some for a long time” I took his hand and dragged him out. He was blushing like mad the whole time. I stopped in front of the bus stop. “Take me somewhere” I said

“What places do you prefer? ... I don’t want to take you anywhere you don’t want to be”

“I don’t really have a preference… just make it someplace ‘fun’ I guess.”

“Alright! You have no right to say you don’t like the place I take you to, arasso!” he tried to be strict with me. I laughed.

“HAHA!~ DAE!” Did I just act...cute? This is a bit creepy and weird but.... it feels good. I felt someone pull me. “Yah!”

“You were spacing out”

“You didn’t have to pull me…” I pouted.

“Hana-ah…keep doing that”

“Keep doing what?”

“Smiling and pouting… you look cute” I blushed “Keep doing that too, just don’t do it in front of other guys.”

“Psh… are you going to be possessive now? I didn’t even say I was going to be your girlfriend yet.”

“Oh… you will be. It’s written in the staahrs (A/N: Stars)”

“Are you being cocky? Tell me one reason to believe this so-called prophecy of yours”

“You should because Im gonna make you love me~” he started singing Beast’s You while we walked.

“Stop singing!... people are looking” I whispered loudly.

“Let them look. I’m expressing my love to you” I put my head down as he continued singing… everyone was staring right at us.

“Aww! Look at that cute couple! The boy is so sweet to her!” an ajumma said.

“Those kids are living the life” an ajusshi said.

“Omma! That oppa is singing to that unnie!~~ Omma! I want a boyfriend like that!” a little girl said

“Aren’t you too young to be thinking about that Soorinnie?” The girl’s father said.

“I’m sure you’ll get a boyfriend as sweet as that boy there Soorinnie” The girl’s mother said. “That girl he has with her is really lucky, Yeobo! Why weren’t you like that!?”

“You said my voice sounded like screeching pipes!” The girl’s father said. I chuckled with what the girl's father said. Yoseob and I walked away before I could hear what the girl’s mother would say. She’s probably right… I am lucky.

“We’re here!~~” Yoseob said. We stopped right in front of… a big toy shop. I looked at him with an WTH look. “Ah ah! I told you you couldn’t disagree with the place I picked. Kaja!” he took my hand and dragged me inside.

We first played with some kids at the bubble section. Bubbles were surrounding the whole corner. I was playing with a little girl who was popping the bubbles with her kisses. She was really cute. I then realized it was the girl I saw on the street. It’s the girl named Soorin.

“Unnie! Look! I have a ppo ppo power!” she said.

“Waaah!~ You have a really nice power Soorin-ah!”

“Unnie.. how did you know my name?”

“Hehe… I saw you awhile ago on the street.”

“Oh! You’re the unnie with the singing oppa!” I nodded “Where’s singing oppa?”

“Molla-OUCH!” I was hit by one of those darts that stick to your face. I looked around to see a guy holding a gun. “YAH! YANG YOSEOB!”

“It’s the singing oppa! Unnie! You should give singing oppa a ppo ppo!”

“Yeah! You should give the singing oppa a ppo ppo!” Yoseob said as he puckered his lips.

“Ppo ppo this!” I took the dart and stuck it to his lips.

“Yah!~~” He took out a bubble gun and shot at me. I looked for one too and shot at him.

“Hwaiting Unnie!~~” Soorin said. We played around the store with all the other kids. All the girls were on my team while Yoseob had all the boys, of course. I think these kids believed in cooties.

“YAAAAAAH!~~ Wash away all the girl cooties!” a little boy said. I knew it… We played for awile longer until most of the kids had to go home.

“Annyeong Unnie! Annyeong Singing oppa!” The girl said as she walked away with her parents. Yoseob and I waved at them.

“You’re gonna be a good mother, Hana-ah” Yoseob whispered to me.

“Thanks…” I WAS thankful until I saw him wriggling his eyebrows. “YAH!”

“I’m just kidding!.... kaja!” he dragged me to another part of the store. It had a build-a-bear machine. We both made little versions of each other. I put big ears on his while he made mine hug a marshmallow. “Yah!” he said when he saw mine. “Is that an insult?”

“I can’t help the fact that you have big ears”

“What do you think of mine?”

“It’s... cute…”

“You’re cute”

“Psh… we should pay for this”

We headed to the counter and paid for our bears.

“Do you guys want to choose couple key chains?” the guy said.

“Isn’t this a kids’ store?” I said

“Couples like this part of the store”

“We’ll choose one” Yoseob said.

“Yah…”

“We’ll take this one” Yoseob paid and handed me the keychain when we were outside.

“Komawo… it’s cute…” I said.

“Let’s eat! You shot me too much! My heart is totally jabbed with your arrows!”

“Huh?”

“That means I fell hard for you” he winked

“Oh…” I blushed again...oh no! Squishy Squishy!~~~ Im SQUISHY!~~

“Kaja!” he, once again, dragged me away. I looked up at the sky while he pulled me. The sky looks beautiful with the orange and purple. We stopped at a restaurant.

“Omo! Yoseob-ah!” an ajumma came to greet us “Who is this? Hoksi…”

“Dae…omma” Yoseob said. OMMA!? HE JUST TOOK ME TO SEE HIS PARENTS!

“She’s so pretty! She looks quite young too!” His mom squealed and clapped her hands.

“She’s 15 omma…”

“Omo! She’s not even in highschool yet!” (A/N: In Korea Highschool students range from 15-19. Yoseob’s mother is 'assuming' that Hana is not in highschool yet since the common age 'before' for highschool freshman is 16)

“She is omma… she’s in my class…”

“That means…*squeals* I like this girl!” she turned to me “Omo! How rude of me! I didn’t even say hi to you!”

“Aniyo! I should’ve said Hi first…” I bowed.

“Yeobo! Yoseob brought his girlfriend over!” GIRLFRIEND?!

“CHINJA!” an ajusshi came out from the kitchen. “Welcome!~~”

“Ahnyeonghaseyo!” I bowed. I can’t possibly deny it right now! That would be rude! They invited us to eat. We finished our food and then Yoseob said he was gonna walk me home.

“Please come back again!~” his parents said.

“Dae!~” I said

“I’ll make sure she does!~~” Yoseob said. As soon as we were out of reach, I popped.

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?~~~” I whined

“I didn’t want to pay for a meal.” he said nonchalantly

“You could’ve warned me! And WHY did you say I was your girlfriend?!”

“I never did… and you never denied it”

"B-But! When she said 'hoksi' that was a sign that she was asking if I was your girlfriend!~ And you said YES~"

"Chinja?... I dont think so..."

“Yah! You...di~~d” I gave up… huhu~ I’m going too soft, aren’t I? *sighs*

He walked me home. I invited him in.

“Nice apartment… it’s clean”

“That’s all you can say?”

“Umm… it’s nice?”

“Whatever… you should go now. Your parents might get worried.”

“Hana-ah… about the thing that happened earlier… Maybe, youcouldbemygirlfriendforreal”

“Maybe, Ildkfalksdjfhlaskjdfjdf?”

“Will you be my girlfriend?” he asked me hesitantly. He squeaked when he said friend.

“O...kay” I think I do like him like that. Oh no… I’m squishy for him~….

“Oh…okay. I’ll be going now. Thanks for your time. Can we do this again sometime? I really like hanging out with you even though you said no I still want to be with you even if it’s not like that-“

“Yah!~~ I didn’t say no!”

“Huh?”

“Pabo!” I poked his forehead.

“Wait! Yes? You said yes?!”

“Tsk!”

“Woohoo!~~” he jumped around my apartment.

“I think you should go now~~”

“Of course! That way I’ll be able to spend more time with my Jagi tomorrow!”

“You already gave me a nickname?”

“Of course! ….um….can I um….”

“What?!”

“This” he quickly pecked me on my lips and ran off.

“Ya….ah…” AISH! I couldnt even...shout. *sigh* I’m all goo now…. stupid, sticky marshmallow goo....tsk tsk



I've got one thing off my checklist now!~~ ^_^

 

hmmm... I wonder what it would be like if Yoseob WAS a creepy stalker. He definitely IS creepy though. At least in this gif :)

COMMENT PLEASE!~~

PWEETY PWEESE :3

 

Check out my other Fics :)

 

~-~ Back to You ~-~

Lee Jieun Was perfect...well almost. She always did the right thing. She sounds annoying, doesn't she. The thing is...she didn't annoy anyone.they all liked-loved her. Too bad she died...by ACCIDENT. So she goes back!:) Not as herself though... She went back and Decided to keep following her dream... apparently  she's being followed too... by something we all can't escape from. FATE

~-~ Meow-ve you ~-~

What'll happen when Jieun meets a random cat on the street and takes it home with her?