Park Chanyeol's Fanboy Phase

Park Chanyeol's Fanboy Phase

 

“Hot.”

“Cho Kyuhyun!” Chanyeol quickly yelled—pupils being forced to dilate and finger pointed aimlessly in the air—before anyone else could spit out what first crosses their mind upon hearing the prompt. The game had started to get pretty boring a couple of (soju) bottles ago, and aside from Sehun who practically laughed at just about anything at this point, only the David-faced Goliath seemed still into it. It was when Chanyeol mentioned the name of a certain sunbae did things suddenly get pretty interesting again.

“Cho Kyuhyun?” Chen, who was recording everything with his handy cam asked, as he zoomed towards Chanyeol’s face.  “As in Super Junior’s Kyuhyun—Cho Kyuhyun sunbaenim?”

“The one!” the self-proclaimed happy virus set his shot glass heavily on top of the table with a big grin upon his features.

“He’s the first one to pop into your head when you hear the word ‘hot’?”

Chanyeol nodded with half-lidded eyes and smiling lips—and disturbingly, in his infamous voice he giggled stating, “He makes me feel hotttt!”

~*~

“Oh god.” Chanyeol gaped at the drunk version of himself on the television screen. Sure, most of the time it really is quite entertaining to watch a video of yourself. However, it is not the case when you’re saying something so utterly stupid (he would purposely avoid the word ‘true’ for the risk of being further mocked) like drooling over another man’s abs and dreaming of touching or even merely seeing them,  especially when said man is watching you watch yourself say those true, true stupid, stupid things. “God, I don’t even…” Chanyeol buried his face in his hands. “I’m really, really, really, really, terribly sorry sunbaenim.”

Kyuhyun watched Chanyeol abruptly rise from the monoblock placed adjacent to his, to give him a 90 degree-bow which lasted for about fifteen seconds. Chanyeol was waiting to be commanded to stop bowing.

“So, you don’t really mean everything you said in that video?”

“I c-can’t really handle alcohol that well…” Chanyeol kept his head down as he was really quite ashamed, but mostly for the purpose of hiding the result of blood creeping up his face.

“Hot.”

“Ch—Ah—I mean, r-ramen!”

“You obviously hesitated.” Kyuhyun pointed out quickly as he eyed him with a serious expression. “What was it that you were really going to say?”

Chanyeol didn’t respond. Partly, because he was scared out of his wits as Kyuhyun’s aura really was intimidating and partly, cause he’s trying to think of an excuse. However, the intimidation really didn’t help his case. Now, he was also struggling to restrain himself from reacting stupidly in order to not add fuel to the fire. This fire that he started, himself. What a ing pun.

“HOT!”

“Cho Kyuhyun!”

Chanyeol was so startled when Kyuhyun yelled out of nowhere, thus, this word vomit.

“It seems like alcohol has nothing to do with you having a thing for me, does it?” Oh god, Kyuhyun. A thing for you? Seriously?? “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Kyuhyun finally lost it after staring at Chanyeol’s horrified expression for quite a while. “I ought to thank Chen for recording this. Sunkyu a—Ah, I mean, Sunny-ssi and I had a friendly game today and well…I lost.” He recalls with a sigh. “Everything just felt ish, so this really made my day.”

“Uh…I don’t really know how to respond to that…” Chanyeol says honestly, maintaining an awkward stance.

Kyuhyun momentarily stared at him with a plain face and then chuckled shortly. “Gee, you’re actually cute, but I don’t really like the fact that you’re taller than me and…your voice kind of freaks me out. It’s like you put TOP’s voice and Sungjung’s face together in one body.”

Chanyeol chuckled dryly, rubbing his nape. “I get that a lot…”

“Well, get going, dongsaeng.” Kyuhyun stood up as he bid Chanyeol goodbye with a slight smirk and a nod. “I ought to keep an eye on you. You’re interesting.”

Chanyeol thanked him formally and gave him another 90 degree-bow until he was completely out of the room. He puffed his cheeks and fell sitting back on the chair, feeling his entire body ease up and at the same time feel like a pool of jelly. Well, that was indeed nerve-wrecking.

Soon, Chanyeol’s heart started to beat in a normal pace again. It was indeed uncomfortable and stressful to have Kyuhyun near, but a satisfied smile still graced his lips at the surreal encounter.

Oh forgive him; he’s still in the midst of his fanboy-ing days.

“You won me over today and I see you hate losing very much, sunbaenim.” Chanyeol let out some sort of a determined sigh. “I wonder if you hate it more than I do.” He smirked this time as he continued to mutter things to himself. “I was never the type to lose two consecutive battles.”

Well, Cho Kyuhyun started all of this with his hotness, and Park Chanyeol decided to keep the fire burning.

What a ing pun.

 

End.


 

Whew! Quite short, I guess? And I know it wasn't very lovey-dovey, so forgive me if you were expecting such stuff...
That's how I imagine them interacting :)) Please tell me guys if you liked the pairing. That would be my go-signal to writing more KyuYeol stuff.
Thanks for being with me on this, I honestly wasn't expecting any attention at all. I just hope those who gave this a shot were not disappointed? :)

THAAAANK YOUUU =*

 

My dream is for Chanyeol to become a part of the 'Kyu-line' someday :))
 


Disclaimer: I do not have any direct affiliations to the idols used as characters in the story.
Copyright © 2012 by Sheela Legaspi
A.K.A. amusingmurdermachine-AUTHOR’S USERNAME
All rights reserved. No part of this bull may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission from the author except if you want to quote craps from here to lecture your kids what not to do. Even so, learn to give due credit.