008

Our Second Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo and the other boys walked slowly toward the stage. It was their debut stage. Suho looked at al thenervous members and patted their backs as he gave them encouragement. He turned to the slightly uncomfortable Kyungsoo and put his arm on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Cheer up! It’s our debut!”, Suho cheered and smiled.

Kyungsoo nodded his head and smiled a little. Deep inside, he was scared. He scared that if Moonri watch his stage, she would dissapoined at him. And he also scared because he wanted her to be with him and calmed him down.

They’ve pre-rocorded their title song, and the next, they’ll performed another prologue song. Kyungsoo walked at the very back and slowly, bowed at the idols they met. They took their place for an interview and he stood in the front row, together with Suho and Baekhyun. Behind him, Sehun patted his back and mouthed a cheer for him as he replied with a light nod and smile.

“Yes, and the title song MAMA, what kind of song is it? I’m curious, please explain”, MC Hara asked as she looked at the boys, together with the two other MCs.

Kyungsoo took a deep breath and looked in front of him, slightly away from the camera. “Yes, the title song MAMA consist of o-“, his breath stopped while his mind went blank, not because it was his first live broadcast, but because of the person who sat on the front row of fans.

The minutes before, that person lowered her head; causing nobody to notice who it was. She was wearing a hat, and her hair slightly covered her face. She looked up as soon as Kyungsoo’s voice was heard, and that time, their eyes met. Kyungsoo sure this time that the person he met eyes was her. His love. She watch him. Kyungsoo gulped.

“Yes, the title song MAMA consist of o-orchestra type of music and it’s very colorful-“, he couldn’t continue what he wanted to say as his mind and eyes just locked at her. Akk eyes were on him, while the EXO boys hoping that he could continue his sentences.

“A powerful sound?”, MC IU asked, trying to help him finish his speech and smiled.

“Like a very powerful performance with dance”, Suho helped him out and correcting his sentence.

The MCs went ‘ohh’, and ‘ahh’, as Kyungsoo thanked them, feeling guilty to the other members. He closed his eyes for a second and inhaled, deeply thanking Suho for what he did. While Sehun who was behind him, knew it well the reason why Kyungsoo was like that. He was the one who whined to Moonri to come and watch them.

 

Moonri looked at him and weakly chuckled at his cute mistake. “I’ve fulfil my promise to watch you, oppa”, she whispered and looked at Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter