Fell Inlove With His Smile

Fell In love With His Smile

Hara was just a typical girl living in a small subdivision.

 She lives independently as her parents are both in Canada for business reasons, leaving her and her half Japanese cousin Kin to live together.
 Hara and Kin are like real siblings since Hara mostly stays with him and his parents when they were still young.
 Since Hara became 12 and Kin was a year older, the two decided just to live together in a small subdivision somehow far from both's parents who're all busy about their own businesses.
 Now, they're teens and were living at the same roof for more than 5 years.
 They both attend the same school and at the same class. But its their summer vacation now.
 Sometimes, Hara's being left by herself at their house when Kin sleeps over or stays at their classmate's place.
 Hara and Kin are the best of friends they both have. They share everything to each other. Even the most girly things are known by Kin and Hara isn't shy of this. When Hara has her monthly period, Kin is the one to buy her pads. And when she stains her skirt with blood at school, Kin always assists her outside the comfort room to change.
 And because of their too much closeness, they are often misunderstood as a couple, specially that they live at the same roof.
 Kin actually use this sometimes as an excuse or way to escape a relationship. He would ask for Hara's help to pretend to be her girlfriend. But when people knew they're blood related, Hara would stand for him and tell the girl that she's the only one who owns her oppa. She can be as aggresive as she could until the girl would leave her Kin oppa. They are known as the Partners In Crime. At school, they play tricks at their classmates or to people they don't like. But not too much brutal that would lead them to expulsion. Often, they get detention together because of their games.
 
 It was another boring summer day at Kin and Hara's place.
 Hara was preparing for their breakfast; TAPSILOG, tapa (beef), sinangag (fried rice), itlog (eggs). She had just finished the fried rice where she put some salt and pepper. After mixing for a couple of minutes, it was done and ready to serve while hot. The table was already set presentably by her. Inside or outside their house, the two are very affectionate towards each other like real couples. They really look and act like one as they both were use to it; morning hugs and kisses,etc. This is to help them practice so when 'emergency' (meaning, when they need to pretend as couples) comes, they're ready. And besides, they both love each other so it doesn't really matter.
 Hara went upstairs to wake her oppa up and eat breakfast together. She stood infront of his room and placed an ear on the door. A lot of phones were ringing. She stepped inside then turned off each and every ringing cellphones; 10 cellphones ringing particularly.
 She then pulled the sheets that covers Kin and his sleeping god-like feature. He was just wearing boxers as he was curled and lightly moved when Hara pulled off the covers. Hara then opened wide the veranda's door and the big windows of his room to let the fresh wind occupy his room. She inhaled some fresh air then preceded to waking Kin.
 "Oppa, wake up." she called in a loving and calm voice as she sat beside him in his bed.
 Kin's brows nitted together but then came back again. He groaned a bit telling he still wants to sleep.
 "Oppa. Wake up." Hara repeated while rubbing his arm lightly. He groaned again then turned his back on her and covered his ear with his pillow.
 *This guy!* Hara clenched her fist.
 She finally stood up, put both hands on her hips and, "SAIGA KIN! WAKE UP YOU TARDY SLOTH! YOU PROMISE TO JOG WITH ME TODAY! STAND UP OR IMMA KICK YOUR UP!" she shouted as loud as her lungs could. Kin stummbled down on the floor and was face to face with it. He hit his head on the hard floor and frowned because of this. Hara put down his hands and smiled widely once again.
 This was their morning tradition. Kin is so hard to wake up in the morning so when Hara losses her temper, she would scream as loud as she could. Kin wouldn't wake up even if his phones ring at the same time. So, Hara was his usual alarm clock.
 "Now my baby. You don't have to scream like that.
 I'm awake you see." Kin crossed his legs while yawning, giving Hara his puppy-dog look.
 "Now really oppa?
 Sakura, Nami, Juene, Molly, Aille, and your other girls kept calling you on your phones.
 What kind of ear d'you have oppa?" she rolled her eyes at him.
 "Ears that only listens to you honey~." he smiled widely with his glistening white teeth and kissable red lips, making his eyes thinner.
 "Don't give me that look mister.
 Hurry up and change.
 Breakfast's ready." she narrowed her eyes at him but was smiling. She then run a brush on her hair and checked herself at the mirror then left his room.
 Kin stood up and stretched. He fixed his bed then took a short shower and headed downstairs.
 After breakfast, the two went for a jog around the subdivision. They made two laps and when they reach their house again, they just decided to go for a bicycle. Each took their own bicycle.
 "Oppa! Let's race!
 Loser treats Melona!" Hara called then pedaled pass Kin.
 "Hey! Wait! No fair!" he tried to catch up with her.
 They were still racing, with Hara winning, when Kin noticed a family was moving in in a house nearby. He stopped on the front of it because of curiosity.
 "Ha! I'm winning oppa!" Hara proudly said but when she turned back, she noticed Kin wasn't there.
 *Where is he? He wasn't ahead of me right? Or did he go for shortcut?* she turned her bicycle and pedaled back the track.
 She was biking from a far when she noticed a quite big house, as size of where they live, and saw Kin was helping to move things from the truck to inside the house.
 *Oppa's helpful as always.* she smiled. She was still biking when a guy, as same age as her, went out the house. Without knowing, she lost her tracks and her bike was heading to a big tree. Then >bump<. She went landing on the grass.
 "HARA!" Kin called when he saw her cousin crashed on the three. The family also looked at her in worry, even the guy Hara saw earlier. Kin and the family went rushing to her.
 *aish. Babo! Why aren't you looking at the road!* Hara told herself.
 "Hara. Ayos ka lang (Ph. Are you okay)?" Kin asked and helped her stand up.
 "I'm okay. Aaah." she felt ache on her knees and elbow.
 "Is she okay?" the family worriedly asked.
 "ah ne. I'm f-" Hara stopped when she looked up. She saw the guy earlier.
 "Miss. Are you sure you're okay?" the guy asked.
 Hara wasn't responding. She was still stunned. Kin noticed she stiffened and went to look to where she was gazing at.
 *Now now my little Hara.* he grinned.
 "Oh honey. Your knees and elbow are bleeding." the mother noticed her scars.
 "Honey. Let's get her inside to heal her wounds.
 Please come with us." the father gestured inside the house.
 Hara snapped out of her gaze and said, "ah. It's okay. I'm-" she tried to walk but failed.
 "It's okay honey. We can't let your wounds not healed.
 Come with us inside. Please.
 Sungjae, help them son." the mother asked the guy earlier.
 Hara had no choice since Kin wants to accept their offer too and she was clinging on him. She gave him an oppa-i'm-okay look but Kin didn't buy it.
 "C'mon. I'll help you." Sungjae took her other arm and clinged it onto his own neck. Hara felt a thousand butterflies where playing on her stomach while she stares at him completely out of the universe.
 The two assisted her inside the house and sitted her at a nice cozy sofa at the sala.
 The mother came holding a first aid kit then handed it down at Sungjae.
 "Here honey." she said.
 "No it's okay. I can just put it on my own." Hara waved her hands but Sungjae kept still. He applied some white medicine which was personally made by her mom that was very effective.
 "Hold still." Sungjae said. At the touch of the medicine on her knee, she hold onto Kin's arm who was sitted beside him. Because of much pressure Hara gave on Kin's arm with her 'claws', it left her nail mark (okay. Her nails buried on Kin's arm. ^o^) on his arm and he was struggling in pain more than she is.
 *Why am I suppose to be in pain too?* he cried on his mind.
 "There. Done." Sungjae fixed back the medicine after putting band-aids on Hara's wounds.
 "Gomapsumnida (kr. Thanks).
 And sorry if I cause you trouble.
 I can see you are busy." she bowed and Kin bowed as well.
 "No it's okay. We actually finished early because of the help of this fella here." the father patted Kin's head.
 "I didn't do much." Kin humbly said while rubbing the back of his head.
 "I think we should go now. Thank you again." Hara and Kin stood to leave but,
 "Uhm. Mom why not invite them for dinner." Sungjae suggested.
 Hara looked back at him, not believing of what she heard. When finally she formulated his words on her mind, she blushed and a smile crossed her face.
 "Good idea.
 Yeah. Please.
 Can you come over for dinner?" the mother clasped her hands and leaned her side on his husband.
 "B-but-" Hara tried to reason out but, "We won't take no for an answer." the father smiled.
 "C'mon honey." Kin elbowed Hara.
 Hara thought twice but then nod with a slight shy face.
 "Thank you.
 I'll cook a lot just for you." the mother took Hara's hands.
 "Sungjae, why don't you join them home.
 So you can know where they live and you could take them back here later for dinner." the mom gestured her son while they walked out the house.
 *What? He's going to come with us?! Ohemgi!* Hara blushed.
 "Is it okay?" the father questioned.
 "Yeah. We won't mind. Right hon?" Kin snapped her out.
 Then Hara find herself agreeing.
 "Then, mom, dad, we'll go ahead.
 Let's go?" Sungjae led them outside.
 The boys took the bikes. "Just sit behind me." Kin hopped on his, and patted the seat behind his bike. Hara sat there then, "What about my bike?" she pointed at her damaged pink bicycle.
 "I'll just walk it with me till we reach your house." Sungjae offered and took the bike with him.
 *Sweet~* Hara admired and bowed in thanks.
 They were racing down the streets while Hara secured her arms around Kin's waist.
 "So you just transferred here at our subdivision?" Kin started a conversation.
 "uhm. Yeah.
 That's because dad was assigned nearby in his job.
 We're actually NPA (No Permanent Address) because of dad's work." Sungjae said with his hand on his pocket.
 Hara on the other hand, was just examining his features.
 *He's so tall. He's baby face too. His voice is sweet. Ugh, and his smile.* Hara smiled.
 "How 'bout you guys?
 Since when did you stay here?" Sungjae asked Hara who was caught literally staring at him. She looked away and cleared .
 "ah yeah. 5 years now since we decided to separate from our parents." she straightened up.
 "ow really?
 That's cool." Sungjae nodded.
 "How many are you in your family?
 Is it just you and your parents?" Hara asked.
 "Oh. Actually I have  two noona and I'm the maknae." he answered.
 The conversation continued without them noticing they finally reached their house.
 "We're here." Kin said and walked inside, still on his bike. Sungjae went inside as well and the two parked the bikes in the garage.
 "So. I have to go." Sungjae said and started walking outside, Hara and Kin were trailing behind.
 "So. I guess see you guys later." Sungjae turned back to face them.
 "Yeah." they both nodded.
 "I'll be here in 7pm sharp. See you by then. Bye." he waved and when he left, Kin assisted Hara in her room.
 Hara was giggling to herself like an idiot as soon as Kin placed her in her bed.
 "Now what's with that smile." Kin took the rolling seat of Hara's bedside table and faced his cousin with raised brow.
 "Nothing. Why? Do I need a reason when I giggle?" she battled her eyelashes at him.
 *hai. My baby. Even without saying, I can read your smiles.
 Your starting to grow up.* Kin was giving her a smirk.
 "Technically yes. Because if it wasn't just me, people might have thought you've gone crazy. Laughing without a reason."
 "Oppa. I just realized it now.
 We didn't asked for each other's name, did we?!" she placed her hands above his' then frowned, completely ignoring about his comment.
 "Oh yeah. It's not a big deal." he shrugged his shoulders.
 "Not a big deal?!
 Of course it is!" Hara tantrumed a bit.
 "Affected much?
 And why is that?" he was giving her an accusive grin.
 "What? He's a new friend so I think we should know his name right?
 And we're going to their house later so we should at least know them.
 You know what I mean." there was nervousness on her  shaky voice that Kin observed.
 "ah. I heard his mom called him Sungjae." Kin said teasingly.
 *ow yeah. I remember. Sungjae. Cute.* she hid her smile.
 *She already forgot about the ice cream treat.* Kin evily laughed in his mind but his grin is shown on his face.
 "Yah! You haven't treated me Melona yet.
 I won earlier oppa." she raised her brow with a grin.
 Kin turned his seat around and rolled around her room.
 "You're going to treat me later honey~" Hara faced him and made a buing buing.
 "Stop.Doing.That. Dead." Kin acted lifeless as he bend his back dramatically.
 "eh. Oppa.
 Let's eat popsicles later after our dinner. Arraso?" Hara battled her eyelashes on him.
 "Okay. Okay my baby." he stood up and pinched her cheeks.
 "Oppa. Cook me lunchie~. Me wormies hungry~" Hara said in an informal grammar to look cutely like an innocent kitten.
 "Arraso honey." he then kissed her head and left to cook.
 When Kin finally went out, Hara started fangirling at her bed. She kept rolling side by side and squeeze her pillow tightly.
 *ugh. Sungjae, we'll meet again later.* she said while imagining his face in the cieling.
 
 ---------
 6:30 in the evening
 
 Kin knocked at Hara's room.
 "Honey! Aren't you done yet?
 Sungjae's gonna be here any moment now!" he called.
 "Oppa! Come inside. I need your help!" she answered with a panick voice making Kin rush his way inside.
 "What?! What happened?!
 Is there a thief?!
 Where is he?!" Kin acted like James Bond and took the first thing his eyes saw, a hanger.
 "eh. Put that down.
 There's no thief.
 I don't know what to wear.
 And by the way, if there really was a thief, you can't even broke his finger with that." she put down his arms, pointed at her bed with full of her different dresses on it then rolled her eyes at him.
 "Aish. That's it?!
 This. Pick this one.
 Hai. Hurry up.
 He'll be here any moment now." he straightened, took a ramdom dress and push Hara in the bathroom to change.
 Hara was choosing what to wear for 5 hours since they finished lunch. And if Kin didn't pick a clothe for her, she would have been like that, all day.
 After taking a bath, she wore a simple black shirt and knee length shorts which was chosen by Kin for her.
 Then she heard the doorbell rang. Hara peeked out from her room's window and saw Sungjae was standing outside while Kin came out to open the gate for him.
 "Oh my gosh! I haven't fixed my hair yet!" she panicked as she run around her room in worry.
 "Honey~! Come down already!" she heard her oppa called from downstairs.
 "I'm coming oppa~." she answered back then settled in front of her bed side table and fixed herself in the mirror.
 After a quick brush of her hair with a cute pony tail on the side, she finally went out her room.
 "Oppa. Let's go." Hara said while making her way down.
 Sungjae's eyes became wide for a short while then cleared his throat on the side.
 *oh em. He's so cute.* Hara blushed.
 "So, shall we?" Kin lend his hand like the gentleman he is, before Hara could step down the last step.
 "ah yeah. C'mon." Sungjae walked out first.
 "You look beautiful." Kin whispered on Hara's ear as soon as they all went out the gates and Hara replied him with an appreciative smile.
 On the way to Sungjae's place, they made some short talks and finally asked for each other's name.
 *Kim Sungjae. Hai.* Hara daydreamed. She observed that he was a positive person. He always keeps on smiling or laughing when he talks. Which was very much appreciated by Hara.
 When they reached the Kim's house, they were welcomed by the warmth of the Kims.
 "oh. Here you are.
 Come here. Have a seat." Mrs.Kim gestured them to seat down at the dining.
 "Thank you.
 Wow. These sure are a lot." Hara noticed the foods in front of them.
 "I know. I already told her about it, but she insisted it." Mr.Kim rubbed his wife's shoulder.
 "honey. This is not much.
 So. Shall we start the dinner?" Mrs.Kim asked.
 They all settled down their seats. The parents seated across each other, Kin and Hara were seated together, and Sungjae was seated in front of the two.
 They started to have some talk and got to knew each other. Everybody got to be comfortable towards each other as everyone jokes around. Mr. and Mrs.Kim kept on telling stories from Sungjae's childhood.
 Hara was catching Sungjae's attention with her cute laughs, unintentionally.
 "By the way. How are your wounds?" Sungjae curiously asked while taking a bite of his meal.
 *ieie. Why are you so concern to me?* Hara blushed again at his concern.
 "They're getting good actually. Thanks for healing them earlier.
 Thank you too Mr. and Mrs.Kim." she bowed politely with a grateful smile.
 "That's nothing to worry about.
 But how did you crash your bike on the tree?" Mrs.Kim asked.
 "ah. That's because she saw Su-" Hara covered Kin's mouth before he could reveal the reason.
 "The sun. Yeah.
 The light of the sun strucked my eyes that's why I crashed straight the tree.
 Right oppa?" she gave him a say-no-or-die glare.
 "You two are sweet." the mother complimented.
 "Yeah. But do your parents know you stay together in one roof?" Mr.Kim questioned.
 "Sure. We're permitted.
 Parents' approved." Kin raised a thumbs up.
 "They basically let us do whatever we want." Hara added.
 Mr. and Mrs.Kim gave each other shocked expressions.
 *Their parents let them do whatever they want?!* the two both thought.
 "Do whatever you want?" Mrs.Kim questioned.
 "Ne. But of course we both know our limitations." Hara answered while the couple sighed in relief.
 
 Few minutes after ...
At 9:40pm
 
 They were all settled at the sala when Kin noticed the time so they stood to leave.
 "Mrs.Kim, thank you for the dinner.
 We really enjoyed your company.
 And the food were great!" Hara and Kin bowed at the family as they all walk outside the doors.
 "I'm glad you liked the food.
 Thank you also for welcoming us in the neighborhood." Mrs.Kim thanked them with a nice smile.
 "So you just are heading home now?" Mr.Kim asked.
 "uhm. Oppa would treat me ice cream because I beat him in a bike race earlier." Hara bumped herself at him and made beautiful eyes at him. With that, he rubbed the back of his neck and close an eye as he said,
 "Yup." defeated.
 "hehe. How 'bout you Sungjae? Don't you wanna come with us? We wouldn't actually mind. Ye?" Hara invited then they both turned to his parents to ask for permition. And .. they nodded.
 "Yeah. Sure." he agreed.
 "Cool." Hara cheered.
 "So, we'll go ahead.
 Thank you again." Kin spoke to broke Hara's sticky look towards Sungjae.
 "Yeah. You kids take care."
 They wave goodbye to each other then the couples went back inside and close the door while the three made their way to an ice cream treat.
 When they reached the store ..
 "Yehey! Ice cream!" Hara stepped inside as she rushed towards the ice cream coolers' fridge like a small kid.
 "Is she always like that?" Sungjae asked Kin who was chuckling along with him.
 "Oppa! I want the mango flavor!" she pulled Kin over and pointed at the Melona popsicles.
 "Okay. Okay you kiddo.
 What would you want Sungjae?" Kin opened the fridge and took out one mango for Hara and strawberry for him.
 "Uhm. I'll just have mango too." he answered then Kin pulled out another mango flavored melona.
 *Oh em gie! He likes mango flavor too.* Hara squealled on her mind and bite her thumb on the side. Kin bumped her on the side as he knew what she was thinking.
 "C'mon. I'll pay these." he slung his arm on Hara's shoulders and drag her by the counter with Sungjae trailing behind them.
 After purchasing, they walk to a near park to eat their ice creams. They settled on the bench with Hara in the middle and started their own popsicles.
 "Good thing you joined us?
 I know you're tired from your works earlier." Hara faced Sungjae while onto her ice cream.
 "ah. I didn't really do a lot of work. And I really love ice cream that's why." he answered back.
 "Jinjja?! You love ice cream?! I love this too!" Hara hyperactively responded.
 "If you want to be treated with ice cream always, you should join us in bike racing. I always win you know." she added while elbowing Kin on the side, then they both chuckled.
 "Hey. I was just being gentleman so I always let you win." Kin shrugged his shoulders, crossed his legs and stretched an arm while biting his ice cream.
 "yeah right." Hara rolled her eyes at him while Sungjae was just chuckling along.
 "Hey. You're laughing at me.
 Then, I'll prove to you.
 Let's race tomorrow 4am.
 Loser treats Hara and the winner.
 Hara can't race since her bike is damaged. So it'll be just between the two of us.
 Deal?" Kin dared with a smile but was serious about the deal.
 "That would be fun!
 What d'you think?" Hara gleefully asked.
 Sungjae thought of it then agreed with a bite of the remaining ice cream on his stick.
 "Sure. Deal." he then threw the stick at the garbage can, making a 'three point'.
 "Oh. That means I have to get your number." he took out his phone and handed it to Hara.
 "Ah yeah. My number is-" Kin hadn't continued what he's saying when Hara elbowed him in the stomach.
 "You should just get my number instead. Oppa here has a lot of cellphones and is so haaard to contact." she rolled her eyes dramatically then started typing her number with a wide smile on her mind.
 "But you know I have my personal phffft." once again, his sentence was cut with Hara's elbow in hitting his stomach.
 She then faced him with her brows nitted together, giving him a death glare.
 "Gwenchanha?" Sungjae look back at Kin.
 "Aniyo." he whispered.
 "Huh?" Sungjae asked.
 "ah. What he meant was, even if he has many cellphone, all are busy.
 Because of her girls, you know."
 So, yeah. By the end of the day, Hara had exchanges numbers with Sungjae.
 She can't almost sleep that night, just staring at his cellphone number, registered on her.
 
 -The next day-
 "Oppa! Wake up!
 You have a race with Sungjae today!" Hara came shaking Kin from his peaceful sleep.
 "mmmm. Give me five minutes." he covered his head with a pillow.
 "Eh! Oppa! He already texted me he's on his way." she said, half squealling and blushing.
 *Yeah. He texted me.* she repeated in her mind with this face --> =">.
 "So get up there oppa. Or imma, imma ..." Hara 'sniffed with tears forming her eyes'. This made Kin uncover his face and look at his cousin.
 "UWAA-" Kin covered with his hand to prevent her on crying loudly.
 "Okay. Okay. Just don't cry my baby." he started sitting up straight with a sigh.
 (Hara is simply Kin's weakness. Her, her smile, her aegyo, her cries, just HER.)
 "Ieie~! Your clothes are all set at the bathroom.
 Hurry up and change while I wait for Sungjae to come." she instantly cheered up and rushed to the door.
 "Changing mood easily?" Kin raised brow.
 *Hai. And she's forgetting me now.*
 When Hara closed the door of Kin's room and was about to race downstairs, she remembered one thing. She rushed back inside, to Kin's bed while he made a questioning face.
 "Good morning." she gave him a peck on his cheek and made a heart melting eyesmile then strode back down, leaving a satisfied smiling Kin.
 *Hindi (no). She hadn't.*
 A while later...
 After changing to a comfortable jogging pants and sweater, Kin jogged down to meet his cousin who was patiently waiting at the gates while taking glances at her phone and the road.
 He approached her then they both waited for Sungjae to come. At exactly 4am, he reached their house while riding on his blue and silver bicycle.
 
 The three then got ready for the race. Kin and Sungjae set their bikes aligned while Hara stepped in between them.
 "So. Who ever loses while make a melona treat. Arraso?" Hara reminded.
 "Ne!" the two answered.
 "Honey come sit behind me." Kin patted the seat behind his bike.
 "Choto mate (jp. wait). I should sit to whom I think will win right?" Hara tapped her bottom lip with her index finger in thought.
 "Ah! I believe you'll win Sungjae-ssi!" she cheered and then sitted behind Sungjae instead.
 In return, Sungjae was just chuckling at the sight of the unpaintable expression of Kin.
 "hey! I'll prove to you I can win!" Kin pumped up his fist with determination while letting out a fake sniff.
 "First one to reach the pink bench by the park after 5 laps, wins the race!
 Let the games begin!" Hara energetically proclamed with a pump in the air.
 "Hold on tight." Sungjae turned his a head a bit while she nodded.
 "Hana! Deul! Set!" with the count of three, the two started to pedal fast.
 
 *His not so thin and not to fat either.
 His body temperature is just enough. Enough to warm me up.* Hara analyzed with arms encircled around Sungjae's waist while her head tilted a bit upward, enough to make her view his porcelain face, long eyelashes, just right angle of the nose, and a tempting pink lips that brights up her morning.
 The race was getting though as the 3rd lap began. Sungjae who was on the lead and Hara, were turning their heads to Kin who was trying to catch up and kinda since it's obvious they're the ones winning.
 "Hurry up Kin!" Sungjae looked at him as he let out a laugh with Hara laughing along behind him.
 "I will! You'll see!" Kin waved his right arm in the air while the other on the handle and tried peddling faster.
 The two were still chuckling side by side then Sungjae slowly spread his arms out wide and not handling the bar.
 "Hey! Hold the handle!" Hara had to tightly embrace him because she was afraid to fall from the bike.
 "Don't worry. We won't fall. Trust me." Sungjae answered while looking back at her. The way he looks, smiles and say those words made Hara feel comforted, relieved and her heart to do ba-bumps. An appreciative smile cross her face while blushing madly.
 *Pabo! You told me to trust you. But how can I trust you. I've already fallen for you.* Hara thought then her arms loosen a bit but became a gentle embrace. Sungjae felt her touch that made him feel something strange inside his stomach. He cling back his hands on the handle and breathed in some air to relax his tensed self. His peddling became slow by bit and so, Kin took the chance to peddal passed them while sticking out his with a giggle.
 "Who'll gonna win now!" he laughed of.
 "Oppa! He's winning! Pali pali!" Hara shook him up, unintentionally calling him oppa. Even him noticed this which made him looked at her in an angle with his mouth gape.
 "What?! Hurry up or you'll be the one to treat us!" Hara cheered with a pump of her fist.
 "A-arraso!" he answered then manipulated his bike to move fast.
 *Why does he look uncomfortable?
 Do I make him feel so?
 Should I loosen my grip on his waist?
 Maybe I'm making it too tight that's why he's uneasy.* She did as she thought and loosen her arms encircling Sungjae's waist. Unluckily, they passed through a hump.
 "Aaah!" she squealled and ended up hugging him back tightly again, afraid of falling.
 "Oh? Gwenchanha? Why did you lose your grip? You might fall you know. Here." Sungjae adjust her arms around his waist for her. His touch made her heart thump thump like crazy.
 "A-a because I felt you are being uneasy so I thought I was gripping tightly." she looked down with a blushed face.
 "You weren't actually, don't worry.
 Hold on tight because we're going to win this race!" the peddals of his bicycle rolled fast as he catched up with the confident winning Kin. Sooner he had passed Kin again.
 It was 6am when the race was over. In the end, Sungjae won. They stopped by the park to take a rest and sitted at the bench near a big shading tree.
 "H-hay. That was fun." Sungjae wipes his sweat while trying to catch his breath.
 "Sure is." Kin who was drenched in sweat, seconded.
 "Ah. Wait for me here. I'll just buy some water." Hara stood to leave but Sungjae held her hand. A short struck of electric shock [A/N: you know. Like f(x). Electric, electric shock. E e e e. XD] cross her nerves coming from his touch upto her heart. She turned her head to face him and asked, "Wae?"
 "You sure you can go yourself? You're still weak because of your bruises. Kin-ssi, you should come with her." he said.
 *hmm. Since you've been a good dongsaeng...*
 "Aaah. I'm too tired to even walk.
 You go with her.
 I'll just wait you guys here." Kin shooed them as he fan himself with his hand.
 
 Within a minute, the two reached the convenient store and easily took three bottled water. When they were paying, "Ah. I really sweat hard.
 Wo? I forgot my towel." Sungjae pulled his shirt to wipe his sweat.
 "Here. Use mine." Hara offered her own towel.
 "Ah. Thanks." then he used it instead, and after, gave it back to her.
 >sniffs<. Hara turned back to sniff his smell left on her towel while hiding her squeal.
 "Let's go?" Sungjae said right after paying, waking her up from her daydreaming.
 They reached Kin and found him taking a nap. Hara slumped on his belly, disturbing him from a good dream.
 "Onii-tan~(jp. oppa/hyung), here's your water." Hara pushed him his drink.
 Instead of getting mad because of a disturbed peaceful sleep, Kin just smiled at her. He can never resist her aegyos. It's both his strength and weakness.
 After the long fun morning race, the two invited Sungjae along to have breakfast at their place. He agreed to it and then they went straight their residence.
 Hara was the one assigned to cook. She made it extra special just for Sungjae. She cooked "adobo", one of the most popular dish in the Philippines, along with the country's stable food, RICE.
 [A/N: as a Filipino, gosh, I can't live w/o rice. Not being able to eat rice within a day makes my body weak. Seriously.]
 
 She then presented the food in dining, as presentable as she could. And when she saw the smile on Sungjae's face as soon as he took a bite, satisfaction can be read on her smile.
 
 [A/N: okay. So I've noticed this 'ONE SHOT' is obviously getting longer and longer unintentionaly. And so, I decided to cut some details. Or better yet say, most parts after this would just be narrations so you could understand this fanfic more clearly. I'll just add some dialogues if needed. =P]
 
 Since that day, the three became great friends. They're together almost every minute of the day. Iether they stay at the park, to one's house, go out on a mall, watch movies, just simply hanging out having fun. They always takes pictures together for remembrance. Sometimes, Kin can't hang out with the two because of her girls. Even for instance, at the mall, he'll flirt. They just got used to it. The three became close, as close as siblings, especially Hara and Sungjae. Well in fact, Kin gets jealous at times but he can understand her well. It's his happiness whatever makes her happy.
 
 It was a bright sunny day when the three decided to go for a round of bicycle race around the subdivision. They were much having fun when suddenly a girl a year younger than Hara came out of nowhere with her bike in front of them with her earpiece plugged on.
 "Mwo? Another new neighbor?" Hara pointed at her and the two followed her finger.
 "Ah. Maybe." Sungjae said then continued peddling.
 "C'mon. Let's meet her." she took the two's hands while peddling her bike.
 Soon enough, they caught the girl's attention and stopped at a nearby shade tree.
 "Annyong! Choneun Lee Seul Jin ibnida."
 
 Days passed by, these 4 young teens became great friends. They hang out together, day and night. Evenso, Hara noticed that Seul Jin and Sungjae are more closer than they do. Deep inside, she feels pain coming from her heart. She's jealous.
 
 They thought they can forever be like this. Until one day,
 ">yawn< oh honey-ah? Why are you here? You woke up earlier than I do huh?
 And Seul Jin? Why are you also here?" Hara asked as soon as she woke up and found them in her room.
 "Yah. Why are your eyes so swollen?
 What happened?" Hara asked again.
 "Hara-ah. Sungjae already left." Suel Jin suddenly spoke.
 "B-bwo? What do you mean?"
 "Their family already left the village because of ajussi's job." Kin then took her hands.
 "oh jinjja? And he didn't say bye to us? Or should I say to me?" she made a questioning face.
 "He wanted to but he told me not to wake you early this morning." he said again.
 "ah. So, have you confessed your love for him already?" Hara turned to ask Seul Jin.
 "Love? What are you talking about?"
 "C'mon. I know you like him, don't you?
 It's so evident on you. The way you two are so close." she forced a 'teasing' smile.
 "Hara. You got it all wrong. It is me she confessed her love with." Kin answered for her.
 "What? But-"
 "The way that we're close, that's because I'm asking his help so I can confess my love with Kin." Seul Jin asked again.
 "oh. Maybe. But the way he looks at you. The way he smiles when you're together..." she was preventing her tears even if she's having problem breathing.
 "Honey. I'm a guy too so I know. He doesn't have special feelings towards her." Kin assured her with a squeeze of her hand.
 "You like him don't you?
 Oh. I mean, you LOVE him, huh?" Seul Jin guessed while raising her brow.
 "Ugh. Get out you love birds." she forced a laugh and pushed them off her bed. They then left with smiles on their face, knowing that she's okay.
 When they were outside her door, they called, "Hara. Seul Jin and I are going out on a date. Don't you wanna come?"
 "Eh~. Your words doesn't give me the same meaning. Haha.
 I don't wanna disturb you. Just go ahead. Enjoy."
 "Arraso. I may come back late then."
 "It's okay. I won't mind. Just buy me ice cream after."
 "Okay. See you later."
 And when they left, she locked the door to her room. Her knees weakened and she fell on the floor.
 She covered to prevent her cries. Evenso, tears started flowing down her face. She started having hick-ups and felt her chest tightened.
 *Why did you left without me knowing? Wae Sungjae?! Wae?!
 I didn't even get the chance to tell you ... that ... I-I Love You.*
 
 More days passed and Hara still kept her cries to herself. Even if Kin and her stays at the same roof, she didn't made anything that will show the evidence of her longingness. But since Kin knew her for so long, she can never hide her true feelings. He can feel that something had changed on the way she acts. Pretention.
 
 ...Years passed...
 
 Hara and Kin was doing their usual routine, biking around the subdivision. And as usual, Hara would stop at the Kim's house before. Still hoping to see her first love. The first person who made her heart beat uncontrollably.
 
 "Are you still hoping to see him?" Kin pressed his brake to stop and ask her.
 "huh? What? Him?
 Hmm. Of course.
 He'd been a good friend to us, right?
 But I know, seeing him again is next to impossible.
 Didn't he told us ones that once they left a house, they'll never come back? It's because of his dad's work.
 Let's just thank that there was sometime that we met a guy like him."
 "But tell me. You had feelings to him, huh?"
 "Pinsan-"
 "Pinsan(Ph. Cousin)? You only call me pinsan when you're trying to hide something.
 With all these years that we have together, do you really think you can lie to me?
 Do you know it hurts me when you try to hide things with your honey?" it was evident to his face that he was sincere with his words.
 "hon. Hai. Okay I admit. I ones loved him. You already know that even before, didn't you?"
 "Yeah. But you never admit it. You've always kept it to yourself.
 That was the time when you started keeping secrets to me."
 "Mianhae. Evenso, as I've said, he will never come back.
 I've already moved on"
 "Moved on? Really?
 Is that why even if we've met other male neighbors that wanted to court you, you wouldn't give them a chance? Even if they just wants to be your friend, you wouldn't let them. Is that what you say have moved on?"
 Tears started blurring her vision. She realized that Kin was right. "I-I don't know." she then lift up her feet on the peddals and was about to leave when,
 "Hara." Kin called with his eyes fixed in Kim's house. Hara followed his gaze and there they saw two girls who came out the house, approaching them.
 "You called just because you saw girls? Aish." Hara made a face.
 "Annyong haseyo.
 We just wanna ask if where's the nearest convenient store here?
 We're new here so we still don't know directions." the older one said.
 "Oh. Is that so? We can bring you there if it's okay with you." Hara wiped off her tears and asked in a friendly tone.
 "Jinjja?! Thank you then.
 Ah. Wait. My dongsaeng will join us.
 Dongsaeng-ah!" the other one called.
 A guy then came out the house. Hara turned her attention to him then tear dropped for her eye.
 Hara: *It can't be.*
 Kin: *I knew they look familiar.*
 "They said they'll help us go to the convenient store." the older girl spoke.
 "Long time no see." Sungjae said, making the two girls' brows nit together.
 "You aren't Sungjae, are you?" Hara pointed at him still with tears forming.
 "You guys know each other?" the other girl spoke.
 "Ye. Noonas these are my friends, Kin and Hara." Sungjae introduced.
 "Oh! So you're the one he'd talked us about. Nice to meet you. We're his noonas." one of them took Hara's hands.
 "That's great. We always wanted to meet you. Ah. I know. Let's get to know each other on the way to the store." the other one said.
 "I forgot I got to do something." Hara turned her bike around to face the other direction and started peddling fast.
 "Hara! Hara changkaman (kr. Wait)!" Sungjae called.
 "Here. You should go follow her.
 You guys need to talk." Kin got off his bike and pushed it forward to Sungjae.
 "Arraso. Kamsahamnida." he then took off fast.
 "What's happening?
 Is she okay?" one asked.
 "I know she'll be okay. Now that he's back.
 Let's go."
 
 Sungjae peddled as fast as he could just to reach Hara. While on the other hand, Hara who was being chased after, had her bike being slow downed. This is because of her tears, unstoppably coming out her eyes. And so, she lost her tracks and ones again, she crashed her bike in a big tree.
 "Hara!" Sungjae's eyes rounded when he saw her. He got off his bike and ran towards her.
 "Hara. Hara. Gwenchana?!" he checked her body and saw her knees bleeding. She wasn't answering but continuoud crying.
 "Does it hurt that much?" he took him in a warm embrace.
 She shook her head while still sobbing in his shirt.
 In a while, when she finally calmed herself, she managed to speak,
 "I thought you'd never come back."
 "I thought so too.
 But plans had changed.
 Wae? Aren't you glad you see me again?"
 "How could I be?!
 You didn't even inform me when you left."
 "Mwo? Oh. Mianhae.
 I thought it wasn't a big deal for you."
 "Wasn't a big deal?!
 Why wouldn't it be a big deal?!
 Don't you know how hurt I ... I mean Seul Jin was hurt when you left?"
 "Seul Jin? Why would she be? As far as I could remember, I informed her about my departure.
 In fact, it was the same day when she confessed her love-
 I mean-"
 "Why are you hesitating? I knew she confessed to my cousin."
 "Your cousin? Aniyo. She confessed to Kin."
 "Yeah. I know. Kin, my cousin."
 "Kin is your cousin?!"
 "Of course. Wae? Didn't you know?"
 "I didn't! Aish. I thought you're his fianceé or something."
 "Pabo. We've been friends for months and you didn't knew he was my cousin?!"
 "Ye. That's why I didn't tell you I Love You-" he covered his mouth. Hara turn to face him if she heard him right.
 "What did you say just now?"
 "Nothing. Nothing."
 "If you don't wanna say it again, I'll just leave-" she tried to stand up even with an aching knee but he hurriedly pulled her again and encircled his arms around her.
 "I said I Love You."
 Hara felt her heart beat fastened and butterflies playing around, tickling her stomach.
 "I don't know when I started feeling it. But since the day we fell apart, the day I never saw your smiles again, it felt so different.
 You've always amazed me with the way laughed. I've been admiring you from afar. But since I thought you and Kin are couple, I never did anything to show you how much I love you."
 "You're really a pabo. Why didn't you ever asked?
 You let me get jealous with my friend (Seul Jin) even if there's nothing to get jealous about." Sungjae then pushed her body a bit to make her face him.
 "You we're jealous with Seul Jin? Wae?"
 Hara slowly leaned forward. She then started kissing parts of his face while saying, "Isn't (forehead)... it (right eye)... obvious (left eye)? That (nose)... I (right cheek)... Love (left cheek)... You" and with the last part, she tenderly felt his lips with hers. Sungjae gladly responded to her lips.
 *Don't you know how long I've been longing to feel this lips of yours?
 I'm so so happy.
 I love you Sungjae.*
 
 And a few moments later, the two went back the Kim's house. Finding Kin, together with Sungjae's siblings.
 "Yah. Kin-ah!
 Are you trying to hit on my noona?
 What happened with you and Seul Jin?" he asked as soon as they came inside, with their hands intertwined.
 "Ah. You're so not upto date.
 We broke up few years ago since she left this subdivision.
 And besides, you're not the only one who deserves to be happy, right?" he teasingly looked at their hands together.
 They exchanged giggles while Sungjae kissed her hand on his.
 
 Since that day, Hara was able to bring back her happy smiles again. Before Sungjae came to her life, she wasn't concious about her appearance. But, she changed. She always wanted to look presentable in his eyes. And so she changed, changed for the better.
 And now that he's back, she's much more happy. Happier than she ever was.
 Would you just imagine? Your first love was inloved with you too. Isn't that the best thing that could have happen to someone who fell inlove? Yes it is.
 She's a one lucky girl huh?
 Nothing is impossible in this world, if you just continue to believe.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
 Thank you very much for reading my fanfic. ^O^. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did when I was making this. Imparting some of my experience and a lot part of my wishes being written into one dream-fanfic.
 
 The real story behind this fic, is that, 2 years ago I met this guy in the neighborhood. And just like what it says in the story, they had no permanent address. I fell love at first sight with him. Well actualy, when I first saw him, he was with his noona and I thought she was his girlfriend, but was not. Since the day I met him, I started beautifying myself. But as I've said, it was 2 years ago since I last saw him. And evenso, I still feel the same. I'm still inlove with him.
 
 Maraming Salamat sa inyong lahat!
 (Ph. Thank you very much to everyone!)
 Please continue reading my stories!
 Please do subscribe and comment as you wish.
 Have a great day!
            -eunica_hija author-nim