He kisses your forehead.

Perfect Boyfriend Material.

 

We were at Kai's house while I was helping him babysit his six year old brother, JongKyu and his five year old sister, HaeJung.
 
I had no clue what we were watching. I think it was Pororo, or something. Honestly, I don't mean to offend anyone but I seriously don't like these shows. As a 'young adult', the shows for me are too corny.
 
And it didn't do any good because I wasn't feeling well.
 
"Myungie-unnie~ Are you alright?" HaeJung asked as she sat beside me. She was so shy for a little girl. Out of the two, she was my favorite.
 
But if you ask JongKyu who's my favorite, he'll point his cute little fingers at himself.
 
Anyways, only her, JongKyu and Kai are the only ones who have the privilege to call me 'Myungie.'  
 
"Yeah, like Jungie said. You've been acting strange today, unnie. Did Kai-hyung do something mean to you? I'll beat him up for you." Jongkyu said, making me laugh.
 
That was suppose to be his brother. Kai must've thought the same thing.
 
"Yah Jong! I'm suppose to be your brother. You're gonna pick my girlfriend over your own brother?" Kai said to him like it was something bad.
 
I laughed. This was so typical of them.
 
"But omma and appa said to always be nice to ladies." JongKyu said with an innocent look.
 
With that I started laughing because I couldn't help it. Although I still wasn't feeling any better, Jong was helping me through it.
 
"Alright, alright. We've all had our laughs." Kai said, still laughing hard. "HaeJung, JongKyu it's time for bed. Omma and appa should be home in a hour. You two need to hit the sack." he told them as he rushed them upstairs.
 
He looked at me saying we would talk when he got back.
 
I heard him talking to the little angels.
 
He went to JongKyu's room first with blue and red race cars for his wallpaper. I'm amazed at his bed.
 
He had a blue bed that looked like a race car with the number 24 on it. It had a steering wheel that you could actually play with, if you wanted to.
 
HaeJung's room was very different. 
 
She to her father, like I was to mine, was the little princess.
 
Only her appa seriously thought she could do no wrong. Her room was a deep, deep, deep purple. Her bed was made out to be a princess bed. It was, of course, pink that looked kind of a like bunk bed. On top of it was the actual bed, but the bottom was made out to be a castle.
 
That was the bed I wanted when I was little.
 
 
"Alright, now what's wrong MyungHee?" he asked me with a serious face.
 
Oh shiz. I was in trouble now.
 
"I know you better then that. Something is wrong." he told me as he looked at me in the eye and kissed me on the lips. "Now will you please tell me what's wrong with you tonight?"
 
"It's just I haven't felt good for about a day or two now." I told him with tears in my eyes.
 
I didn't ever cry unless I was sick or someone had made me mad.
 
"I think its just a cold." he then felt my forehead.
 
He had thoughtful look on his face, making me wonder what he was trying to do.
 
"What in the world are you doing?"
 
"Checking for fever." He told me.
 
I laughed at him. He went and got the thermometer and stuck it in my mouth as I layed my head on him.
 
I was still in tears, "Hey, don't cry. I'm right here if you need me." he re-assured me as he looked at me in the eyes and kissed my hot forehead. "Everything's gonna be okay."
 
"Oppa, I had a bad dream." HaeJung said, coming down stairs with tears in her eyes.
 
I remembered when I would do that to my brother at her age. Brought back some good memories.
 
"I'll be right back to take care of you MyungHee." he whispered to my ear and kissed my hot forehead as he went to comfort his little sister. 
 
It's because of these moments that I love him more and more each day.