Daniel facts

Daniel/Drama...


▪ His best friend is B2ST’s Yoseob & f(x)’s Amber.
▪ He is from California, LA. He likes to say he is the LA NINJA~.
▪ He dislike negative comments that aren’t objective directed towards Dalmatian.
▪ His favourite food is the ramyun noodles he cooks himself.
▪ He is really religious, he carries a bible in his bag and he prays before wake up, sleep and sometimes before he eats. He says Jesus is his idol.
▪ He likes to throw tantrums at the hyungs and acting shamelessly. /LOL YOU KID
▪ His ideal girl is someone who is cute and does not wear too much makeup (»>me«<).
▪ He and Yoseob don’t have idea/don’t remeber who was their first love.
▪ He has a tattoo on his back that says “one love” in arabic. click~
▪ He is a SECRET fan~
▪ People have said to Dalmatian’s Daniel’s mom, “What is your son going to do with his life? He doesn’t even know how to do anything.”
▪ He plays guitar.
▪ He has kicked a hole into a wall out of frustration before, by accident!
▪ He has SNSD’s Jessica, KARA’s Nicole, and f(x)’s Amber’s numbers in his phone.
▪ His stage name used to be “Drama”, Amber created it because he does so much drama. But he changed because if you search for “Drama” all you will get is Secret Garden and other KDramas.
▪ Daniel thought a lot about his mom during their debut stage.
▪ He once had a fever that reached up to 104ºF, but continued on with promotions.
▪ During Dalmatian’s Daniel & B2ST’s Yoseob’s duet days, Daniel would often forget the Korean lyrics. Whenever this happened, the fans would chant, “It’s okay!”
▪ One of his nicknames is “Danny boy”.
▪ He has been “together” with two noonas in his life.
▪ Inati thinks Daniel looks like Bbangku. /lol/
▪ He got accidentally punched on the face by Inati when performing That Man Opposed