Excerpt 1

Solved Story (exerpts)

A group of unsatisfied people decided that they would one day rule over everyone.. but it wasn't possible. Later, she gave a speech and soon, there were people against her, with her, and working for her.

Now, certain people stay alive and some others aren't that fortunate. She claims the whole land. However, there is claimed land within her land. Even though she doesn't claim it and has no right to use it in any form or fashion, she uses that land to banish people to. Some people say a "band of misfits" owns the small land within hers. Others say that it's a legendary group who have lived for many years, but no one knows for sure.

There was a legend that the Gods would make special person, taking every part of them and turning it into that person. She is a blind girl with special powers. She only has two powers actually: the ability to destroy objects (her eyes glow blue), and with one look, she'll know everything about one person (her eyes glow red).

The dictator-queen (girl) knows about her, but no one else does. She wishes to uses that girls power to kill everyone.

As of now, the blind girl and her guardian switch between the two lands. If they get caught, the blind girl's guardian fears what will happen. That was until one day...

 


 

Annyeong~ I'm the blind girl. My name is Dani. What's yours? I have special powers, and I travel the lands with my sister. The land that the queen owns is called the SM Land. The land that the Band of Misfits own is called Star Freedom. My sister and I mysteriously switch between the two because there is more food found in her land. What we do with that food is restock the stores in Star Freedom because sometimes they run out of food and the heaven could collapse.

I'm glad to have someone with me everywhere I go. My sister, I mean. Sometimes I feel like we are the only ones on Earth after what had happened. Truth be told, she isn't my biological sister, but it feels like she is. We knew each other before this happened. We knew the queen like close friends. We never thought that this would happen.. or, at least, I didn't.

 

"Dani-ya!" my sister called. It was dawn, and I had found a bunny. I was trying to catch it, but it kept hopping away from me. I could tell she was smiling at me as she strode over with her sword on her belt. She put her around me and said, "Let's go get breakfast."

I smiled and agreed.

She and I climbed on to her motorcycle and drove off to Seoul. We stopped at the wall that seperated her "kingdom" from the rest of the land.

My sister got off, "Kaja!". She whispered quietly and very low. We went through our secret passage way; it was like a cave with tunnels, and there's only one path that has glowing crystals to lead to either exit or entrance. [A/N: Get the reference?] Once we arrived close to the end, I could sense guards nearby. I quickly tugged (or pulled) my eonni back before we could get caught.

"Wae?" she asked me confusedly.

"There are guards," I replied. "It seems like they're waiting or they're doing something."

"Aigoo~ Did you forget who I am." She pulled out her sword and walked out while I still hid in the shadows. As I was hiding, I hear and feel it all. The sounds of swords clashing against one another; feeling the vibrations of my sister's foot steps, telling me her stance.

It suddenly stopped. "Kaja!" she popped up in front of me.

 


 

Hello there~!  This is the author speaking. I pretty sure some of you might find this boring, but I don't care. I think I wrote this a bit too realistically or as if the main character shouldn't be speaking to the audience. IDK! :P

What do you think?