Together (BANGHIM)

Casualty of Love (Oneshot Collection)

For dafujoshi. WOW i am so sorry that this isn't like a fullblown oneshot it's just a drabble, but the song doesn't have very many lyrics so it was hard to work with -____- i hope it's not too disappointing...........

Together by The Fray


The room was black when Yongguk opened his eyes. The bed beneath him was warm and soft and he turned from his back to his side. The air was quiet in the middle of the night aside from the breath that passed his lips.

He stared for a moment at the back of Himchan’s head. His hair was messy and darker in the lack of light but his skin was white in the weak glow of the moon through the closed curtains. Yongguk smiled to himself. To him, Himchan was beautiful but handsome, he was perfect but imperfect and he was everything the elder could hope for. He held his breath as Himchan grunted in his sleep and turned over; facing Yongguk with his hands nestled beneath his cheek. His eyes stayed closed and Yongguk let out his breath in a soft chuckle.

He couldn’t put into words how he loved Himchan. He could say it was more than there were stars in the sky; he could say that his heart beat warmer than a summer afternoon; he could say that his love was more vivid than reality but he would be lying – it was so much more than that.

Yongguk would have closed his eyes again, to sleep and feel rested, but he couldn’t stop looking at the man sleeping beside him. Yongguk bit his lip, considering for a second, before he let it go, opting instead to lean the few inches forward to press a kiss to Himchan’s slightly opened mouth.

Yongguk was pleasantly surprised when, after a few blissfully long seconds, Himchan started to kiss back. He had been worried about waking Himchan up but when they parted, the younger rolled onto his back and began snoring lightly after Yongguk’s name.

The elder chuckled to himself as quietly as he could. Himchan had his good points and his bad, but so did Yongguk and it so happened that they fit together well.  He knew – in every far and deep part of his being – that they would be together forever.