One

Christmas with SHINee (SPECIAL)

As habitual in the chaotic season of Christmas, SHINee was preparing different things. Key was decorating the walls and doors with great Christmas decorations, while Jonghyun was just reading the 'Present Catalogue'. Minho was constructing the Christmas tree, while Taemin was smiling, looking to his Christmas star, and Onew was preparing the decorations. It was a 'normal' day.

Key: Jjong hyung, may you... hum... work?

Jonghyun: Hey, Key-diva, I think I'm working.

Key: Yes you are! For youself you dumb!

Jonghyun: Heck no! I'm watching this catalogue to choose the whole of presents for SHINee. Hehe.

MinOnTae: Ooooooh!

Key: *rolls eyes* Whatever...

They continued the job until it was dinner time. The stars were already shinning, but SHINee hadn't finish the tree. Once again, Onew popped out with promises of finishing that tree before Christmas ended to console Taemin, who was crying desprately by never celebrating Christmas with the damn tree complete. JongMinKey continued their jobs, but the diva eventually HAD to in and console Taemin also.

Jonghyun: Guys... I tell you how to do! *coughs and turns to Taemin* Taeminnie-ah... Hyung will buy you B.A.N.A.N.A  M.I.L.K. Oops... *covers mouth*

OnMinKey: KIM JONGHYUN!!!

Taemin: *smirks and like a drunk* Banana milk... *droolls*

SHINee: TAEMINNIE!!!

They started to run around like mad people and shaking the almost-drunk-like Taemin, which was day-dreaming about banana milk. When that happened, it was creepy for SHINee because Taemin looked like a drunken day-dreamy boy. And they didn't want that. The 3 of them ran and made chaos with Taemin. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and went to his room, placed his headphones in, but they were making so much noise that, even in MAX, he could hear a hell-like noise.

Jonghyun: Aish, these kiddos... *takes headphones out*

Imediately, he grabbed his phone and dialled Kwon Yuri's number. That hell-like noise was really annoying, so he had to make a quick emergency plan. While the phone was calling and calling, Jonghyun tried to hold on the huge noise.

CONVERSATION

Jonghyun: KWON YURI! YOUR BOYFRIEND AND HIS GANG ARE MAKING MANY NOISE!!!

Yuri: Minho? Really? Why are you shouting? And why is there so many noise?

Jonghyun: WHAT?!!!

Yuri: Noise!

Jonghyun: WHAT?!!!

Yuri: NOISE!

Jonghyun: WHAT?!!!

Yuri: NOISE!!! GODDAMN NOISE!!!

Jonghyun: BECAUSE YOUR BOYFRIEND AND HIS DAMN GANG ARE MAKING A HUGE NOISE OVER TAEMINNIE!

Yuri: TAEMINNIE?! WAIT, YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT WORD, DID YOU?!!!

Jonghyun: THAT DOESN'T MATTER!

Yuri: OK! I'M COMING!

Jonghyun: COULD YOU BRING JESSIE TOOOO~

Yuri: FORGET IT ROMEO! *ends call*

Jonghyun: Awww T^T

END OF CONVERSATION

In the next second, the door was opened and Yuri's unigual figure was revealed. She imediately ran towards the living room and saw Jonghyun in front of the door, yelling to s. Yuri looked at him like WTH and we can't blame her. It was a crepy scenario, Jonghyun yelling at s and everyone making an hell-like noise. Then, Jonghyun understood the presence of someone, now a feminine figure. He smiled like a babo and looked to Yuri nervously, who already had her hands on her waist.

Jonghyun: Hehehe, Kwon Yuri, haha *points with his head to the door and laughs*

Yuri: *rolls her eyes and enters* Ok, what's going on?

Her question wasn't her, as the members were making so much noise. Then, Minho understood the presence of someone else (more quickly than Jonghyun) and smell the air smiling like a fool.

Minho: *smells* It smells like Yuri... *looks back* KWON YURI!!! *lets go of everyone, who falls*

Minho ran to Yuri like a fool and, when he FINALLY arrived, Yuri patted his head.

Yuri: What's that noise, you noisy frog? *smacks his head*

Minho: Ouch... *patts his head* Why did you come?

Yuri: You guys were making so much noise that your hyung HAD to call me! *points to Jonghyun with her head*

Jonghyun: Why didn't you bring Jessie~

Yuri: *rolls eyes* Jessica is Taeyeon's.

Jonghyun: Awww T^T

SHINee members: *laugh* FAIL!!!

Yuri rolled her eyes and kissed Minho's cheek. She waved to everyone and went to her dorms again. Minho glared Jonghyun like the whole world ended. Jonghyun smiled nervously to him.

Minho: Hyung... I'm gonna KILL YOU!!! *runs after him*

Jonghyun: AAAAAAAH!!! KIBUM!!! JINKI!!! TAEMINNIEEEEE!!! *runs*

OnTaeKey: Hahahaha! Laugh and enjoy the scene*

END OF EPISODE 1