Thank You~

Thank You~

"Saengil chukkae .."

A namja surnamed Kim opened her eyes slowly. He looked around and smiled.

 

"Just a dream .." He closed his eyes again. His face was covered with sadness. But he tried to cover it.

 

"Hyung ~" someone called him.

 

He  opened his eyes slowly. He found 3 boys who are standing beside his bed. They were smiling.

 

"Saengil chukkae hamnida .. Saengil chukkae hamnida .. sarangahaeyo Kim Heechul .. Saengil chukkae hamnida .. " those 3 boys gives a tart decorated with a beautiful candle.

 

"Gomawo .." he started to sit up in bed. Her eyes were still swollen. He covered his eyes. Eliminating grains tears will fall. He smiled again.

 

"Yaa! You two! Call me Hyung! "He pointed to two namja was surnamed Lee. Yes, Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae. They were smiling.

 

"Never mind .. Please blow it .. "the leader who was bringing the cake started to speak. Kim Heechul approached them and began to blow out all.

 

He embraced those 3 boys one by one. Some members began to come into his room. And hugged him. His face was smiling and seemed calmer. Yes, because the namja who was figured in his dream was not seen there.

 

***

 

The namja surnamed Kim opened the inbox on his cell phone. Read every message. And the replied one by one. But his face still sad. He waited the namja who was in his dream to send a message. Yes, The Chinese namja.

 

"Hyung ~ please eat, I've made you something. This is a gift from me! "Wookie smiled at him. His body was wrapped in a light blue apron. Make it look more feminine.

 

"Okay .." Kim Heechul walked into the dining room in his apartment room. He smiled at some of the members greeted them with a pleasant smile. He began to occupy one of the chair in the dining room. He was silent again. He took his phone back and doing something with his phone.

 

"Should i make him a call, and asked him to call me?" He asked himself. He was humbling. Yes, his arrogance so far would be threatened by the Chinese namja. Arrogant? Not .. just seems arrogant. That's it.

 

"Hyung ~ you do not like it?" Heechul was surprised by Wookie’s sentences. He lifted his face and saw Wookie.

 

"A-aniya. I like this. I like it when someone cooked me something on my birthday "he smiled. And began to eat his sandwich whatever it's name is made by Wookie.

 

"Maa ~" he added.  Then he smiled.

 

He reminded about Chinese namja again. Yes, he always cooked Kim Heechul food. Beijing fried rice is Kim Heechul’s favorite. Although he always gave some strange comments, the Chinese namja was still cooking for him.

 

He put a new piece of sandwich that he bite on his plate and left the dining room. All persons who were at the table looked surprised, but chose to remain silent. For some, such as understanding what was thinking the namja surnamed Kim was.

 

 

***

Kim Heechul opened his laptop in his room. See some congratulations from fans. His face was getting upset. Remembered he had to close his twitter account because of some scary sasaeng.

 

Fans who always a bit odd to follow wherever he goes. They also are always in front of his house only to greet each day. Yes, very annoying.

 

At least he just need a little space for hisindependent life and his privacy.

 

"Hyung .." someone entered his room.

 

"Ah, Kyuhyun-ah .."

 

"Have u finished for using my Twitter account?"

 

"Haha .. yes, i’ve done .. "

 

Yes, he was using Kyuhyun’s twitter account to see the trending topic about it. Yes the greetings which  intended only for him. He lent his laptop to Kyuhyun. Let Cho Kyuhyun to use it.

 

***

 

Namja surnamed Kim was standing right in front of the door of Chinese namja’s former room. Hope he come out and say something to him. Yes, it would be the best thing for him and very valuable.

 

Dorm situation is very quiet, considering the comeback of Super Junior for their sixth album. Yes, they are very busy.

 

"Babo-ya Kim Heechul! He will not come out of the room. Because this is not his room anymore. Babo-ya! " He cursed himself. Condemning the folly to wait for the Chinese namja’s greeting.

 

He occupied a sofa in the living room. Alone. He began to wander all his birthday for a few years ago.

 

Reminded of the childhood where parents and also sister always gives a very nice gift for him. Where they sang a birthday song just for him.

 

Also on his birthday when he was in the training. Even so tiring, but very enjoyable. The Chinese namja  also was there. Sang the birthday song in Chinese for Korean accent is very poor at that time.

 

And some birthday full of maturity. Where he celebrated by sipping a few beers with his friends. Yes, with Chinese's namja, Hankyung.

 

He took back the phone and waiting a call and also message from him. This is the first time Hankyung didn’t say something on his birthday.

 

"He has become very busy now." He was talking to himself. Staring at the wall of the room. He believed that namja was just busy.

 

Suddenly he held the phone to ring. His face tightened. He saw the name that appears on the phone. His face was calm. Sad again appear on his face. But he tried to smile.

 

"Yoboseo .. Mom .. "

 

"yes.. Saengil Chukkae Kim Heechul .. "

 

"yes, thanks  Mom .. "he smiled.

 

"Oh, this is your dad.............yoboseo?"

 

"Ah, Dad .."

 

"Saengil Chukkae, you're old now .. hahaha"

 

"yes, thank you so much, Dad. Uhm .. Heejin-nunna, where is she? "

 

"She is too busy with his shop. She said he would hold a small party for you at home, so please come .. "

 

"what? But, what about sasaeng in front of the house? They've lost? "

 

"Aniya .. but I've set up security outside the home, I asked a few police stationed outside. You also need to have a bodyguard "

 

"Okay, I'll be there this afternoon .. so, see you, Dad. bye~ "

 

Then he finished his call.

***

 

He began wearing his coat and prepared to leave. Yes, his favorite coat from last year. Provision of Hankyung. He smiled when saw it.

 

There was no contact from Hankyung in a week. Although Kim Heechul had sent several messages to him, but there was no reply.

 

He always tried to understand the situation of Hankyung in China. He was so busy and getting famous.

 

He took phone then typing a message to someone. No, not for namja that he wait for this, but for the leader.

 

 

‘To: Leeteuk-hyung

Hyung .. I have a business in my house. I'll be back later tonight. I will still stay at the dorm. '

 

 

He started to get into his car and drove to his house.

 

***

 

"Saengil Chukkae Hamnida .. Saengil Chukkae Hamnida .. Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul .. Sangil Chukkae Hamnida .. “ Mom, Dad and also nunna of Kim Heechul sang along. They sang it with a smile. One by one hugged Kim Heechul. Implies the family affection. His face began to look pleased.

 

Thereafter, they began eat the cake which his Mom made. Also took some photos for memories in the old days that made it.

 

"Are u serious for staying in your dorm?"

 

"Yes, Nunna. I will stay in the dorm for some days .. "

 

"But they are very busy, you will feel lonely"

 

He just smiled and shook his head very slowly.

 

***

 

He was standing right in front of the dorm. Her face crumpled again. Instead, he looked furious.

 

"The most important moment for me, they are not here .." he was talking to himself. Opened the door and slammed rough rough dorm. He glanced on the watch he was wearing. The watch was given by the Chinese namja two years ago.

 

"23.45 .. "he growled irritably. He felt  lonely. Very lonely.

 

He started to get into his room and locked from the inside. Taking Heebum and Bangshin, his cats, from the cage and bring them in bed.

 

He put his head slowly on his pillow. Trying to calm himself. Yes, he needs the maturity to all this.

 

He looked around on his wall’s room. He smiled to see some photos that he put it on his wall. Most of the photos of him with the stupidity of  that Chinese namja.

 

"Don’t you miss that Babo?" He said softly while caressing each strand of hair on the body as well Heebum and Bangshin. He smiled bitterly.

 

"Even though he's so stupid, but I miss him this time .." he continued. He held every grain tears and tried to strong. He remembered where he was a very shocking moment Hangkyung decided to pull out of Super Junior. For no apparent reason. He also did not tell Kim Heechul why.

 

The mind, when that Chinese namja was out on the manager's own space. When asked, he was silent and always smiling.

 

The statement does not make sense of  that Chinese namja also from the manager, seemed to solve the problem unilaterally.

 

Kim Heechul started to move from his bed and walked out of his room. He was in the living room now, looking at the clock in there alone.

 

23:55. At least that which is reflected in the wall clock. He smiled.

 

He waited for the moments when his birthday is over. He counted every second day to the next. He closed his eyes slowly.

 

"10 ...... 9 ...." He counted himself. He spent this day alone.

 

"5 ....... 4 ..... 3 ....."

 

"Saenggil Chukkae Hamnida .. Saengil Chukkae .. "

 

He forced his eyes open. He heard a beautiful voice chanting out of nowhere.

 

"Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul ..."

 

It came in front of the dorm door. He ran immediately to the dorm and opened the door quickly.

 

"Saengil Chukkae Hamnida ...."

 

He saw a namja that he had been waiting in front of him, carrying a small cake decorated with candles on it.

 

"Saengil Chukkae!"

 

Some people are hiding in some corner of the apartment hallway was out.

 

 

All member Super Junior shouted, bringing some of the balloon in their hands. Not only that. Lee Hongki, Jia, also all came. yelled the same thing just for him.

"Hankyung .. everyone .." Kim Heechul just smiled. Her eyes were swollen. He tried to stand tall.

 

"Saengil Chukkae .." said Hankyung again. Kim Heechul embraced Hankyung so tightly. He couldn’t hide his happy feeling. he believed, Hankyung would say it for him. He was very sure of it.

 

"We planned it all a week ago. And as always you must be mad .. "the leader laughed happily as he walked over to Kim Heechul's.

 

"Yaa! It’s  July 11th! You're late! "He spoke with the high notes. No. not angry, but he was just so happy.

 

"Better now than never right?" Hankyung patted his shoulder. Made him very happy.

 

"Jeongmal gamsahamnida .." he said briefly. He began to widen his smile and hugged each one his friends who were there.