-

When he surprises you and doesn't let you do your work.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

 
 
It was Saturday morning. A morning different from the others. Why? Because when you open your eyes, you'd see Donghae beside you. His chest would be moving up and down, his mouth slightly ajar and his black hair tousled. You favourited these mornings other than the mornings where you'd have to wake up alone. 
 
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
Donghae had came entered your house by using the spare key that you hid inside one of the customised stones. It was 11PM at night and he was shocked to see you not home yet. He wanted to call you but he also wanted his appearance to be a surprise. Luck struck as Donghae heard your keys jingle at the front door. 
 
You had a rough day at work and there were many problems that your colleagues had given you. Being the bosses personal assistant in the business world was no joke alright. You had to set reminders and make calls every five minutes. Even as you walked in the house, you were holding your phone. 
 
"You don't have to worry, umma. I'm doing okay." You say as you shut the front door, kicking your heels off of your foot. 
 
Donghae was hiding in the kitchen, beside the fridge, listening to your every word. 
 
"Work's been such a stress lately, but I'm sure it'll get better soon." 
 
You threw your bag into the sofa and undid the first two buttons of your shirt. 
 
"I know, I miss you too. I'll come by soon okay?" 
 
You walk into the kitchen, resting your phone between your ear and shoulder as you opened the cabinet doors and took out a cup. You walked to the fridge, took out the bottle of milk and poured it into the cup. You take a long sip while listening to your mother ramble on. 
 
"Donghae's been busy lately. You know, with all the concerts going on. I'll bring him along when he's free okay? I'm sure he wants to see you too umma." 
 
Donghae took a peek but quickly ducked when he saw your body move. 
 
"Alright umma. Goodnight. Saranghae." 
 
You locked your phone and softly slammed in onto the kitchen counter. You wrap your hands around the cup. Bending your knees a bit, you slouched your body and dropped your head. 
 
You took a deep sigh. "Lee Donghae, I miss you so much." 
 
You stiffen when you feel a pair of arms wrapped around your waist from the back. 
 

"I miss you too, baby." 

 
Your eyes widen in realisation of who the owner to those arms were. You turned yourself around and rested your hand on his chest. 
 
"Donghae? What are you doing here! Did you skip practise again?! No mister, what did I tell you? No more-" 
 
You were silenced by a pair of lips landing onto yours. Donghae's kisses were always slow and passionate, and this one was no different. His lips massaged yours as you grab a fistful of his shirt. 
 
He pulled back and let out a small laugh. 
 
"Everyone got the weekend off. So i decided to spend it with you." He tapped your nose and you smiled. 
 
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
 
After spending a good five minutes of staring at his face, Donghae finally woke up. 
 
"It's rude to stare, you know." Donghae said, eyes still closed. You rolled your eyes and smacked his face with your pillow. His soft laughter filled the room as he pulled you closer to him by the waist. 
 
The both of you take the time to take a good look of each other, of what love had made them see. "I missed this." You whisper. 
"Me too." Donghae was about to lean in to kiss your forehead, before your Blackberry started ringing. 
 
"Oof!" You rolled down the bed, onto the floor and you ran straight towards the table where your bag was. 
 
Donghae eyed you with his mouth hung open as you dashed across the room within 2.5 seconds. 
 
"Hello?" You talk into the phone. "Ah yes sir, good morning to you too." 
 
Donghae shut his mouth and squints his eyes at you. Feeling the stare at the back of your heck, you turn around and mouth to him, "I'm sorry!" 
 
You turn your back towards Donghae once again as you continue talking to your boss about the meetings that were planned on Monday. Your boss was a rather demanding person. but he was reasonable and understanding an you were grateful for that part of him. 
 
"Yes. All staff and guests are to be seated by 3:50pm and the meeting is to start at-" 
 
Donghae grabs hold of your handphone from the back and blocks you as he speaks to your boss. 
 
"I'm sorry but today is a Saturday and Saturday also means No Work Day. On No Work Day, you are not to call my girlfriend at any time of the day until Monday, 9am, where you will see her ready and prepared for all your meetings and presentations for the day. If you are to speak to anybody of this matter, speak to me, Lee Donghae of Super Junior, in other words, her boyfriend." 
 
Donghae puts down the phone and tosses it onto the bed. 
 
"Well finally." He lands himself on the bed as well. 
 
You were too shocked to move an inch. Your eyes and mouth big, round and ajar. "You did not just speak to my boss like that." Donghae got up from bed and walked towards you. 
 
He slipped his arms around your waist and pull you close until your chests met. 
 
"Relax babe. He wouldn't dare fire you, and if he did, he'd have to answer why to me. And besides, I feel as though you have a busier life than I do." 
 
Donghae laughs and you follow suit. "Let's go out today. Anywhere. Do anything that will take your mind off of work. And I'll be holding your phone today. No calls no nothing." 
 
You nod and laugh at his words. You were lucky to have such a handsome, amazing and caring boyfriend like Lee Donghae.