Everyday life

The Lucky One (dropped)

Yuki's POV

11:00 am - is what the clock read. Damn! I woke up late!, I thought to myself. Before getting up I closed my eyes for those last-5-minute-sleep. I still didn't get those five minutes for myself because my phone rang. It's Kina. Kina is my best-est best friend, she's also 20 years old and she loves k-pop. Life hasn't been this fun since I met her. Everyday she'd call me and we would always hang-out. "Hey Kina" I said in a groggy voice, my phone in my ear and still laying in my bed. "YOU CANNOT BELIEVE THIS YUKI!" Her voice was so loud, that you could hear it even if the phone was 24 inches away. "Why, what's the matter?" Now my voice was ok and I was fully awake.

"THEY'RE COMING HERE IN OUR TOWN!!! OMG!!!!!!!"

"What? Who's coming?" I stood up, starting to worry for my friend who's been screaming at the top of her lungs from the start of this conversation.

"SS501! DUHH!" I knew it. - is what I thought. I know this girl, she loves k-pop plus she's OBSESSED with this group called SS501. Sometimes it's really annoying when she talks endlessly or what she calls, spazz over them. But as the kind best friend that I am, I must support her in what she wants.

"Really? Good for you! When are they coming?" Those were the only words that came out of my mouth. I knew that it was a boring and a common response but what can I do? I'm not as excited as her, no let me rephrase that, I am not in anyway excited for this. "Tomorrow at the mall, 3pm!" It was nice to talk in that normal voulume of voice. Very nice. 

"So you're going right?"

"Hell yeah I will! And you're coming with me!"

What did she just said?! I'm going with her?!? It's not that I hate k-pop or anything, I just don't want to go in a crowded place where there's shoving, screaming, and sweaty people rubbing their sweaty arms with me. It's disgusting.

"Please Yuki! Do this for me! please? I'll treat you to your favorite drink, plus you don't have to pay for anything, you just have to come with me! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?"

"Ugh, fine. But if sweaty people touch me then I'll be going home!" I said in a commanding voice. "Yay! Thanks Yuki you're the best! I'll just text you where to meet-up tomorrow! Thanks again! Loveyah! Annyonngg!!"

"Bye Kina!" Oh well, she is my best friend, plus I have a free drink so it'll be fine. I hung up my phone and spent the rest of the day like it has always been.

 

 

Hyun Joong's POV

They're getting bigger, I thought to myself. I was examining my face in the mirror when I noticed the bags under my eyes were getting bigger. I took some pills to cure this headache I've had since last night. I really need some sleep.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Hyung! I need to use the bathroom, hurry!" It was Hyung Jun, the maknae of our group. "Yeah just give me a minute" I said while brushing my teeth. I opened the door and found a bare-faced Hyung Jun. Well, all of us were in our bare faces, including Kyu Jong, Jung Min, and Young Saeng.  

I missed the times when life was simple. When I was just this average guy you see by the park, playing with his guitar. I never dreamt of being one of those k-pop idols. In fact, I always wanted to be a bassist. But oh well, that's life. What happens will happen, what won't then it just won't. 

Manager-nim was talking on the phone when we were getting on wardrobe, others were on their hair and make-up. The stylist was fixing my hair when Manager-nim hung up on his phone and told me what to say and what not to say at this interview. 

"Remember to always talk politely. Oh and smile, keep your face bright. As the leader you need to know all of what SS501 is doing and what WILL be doing. Dodge questions like alcohol, vices, dating, and.. uhhm.. your upcoming concerts. Just tell them that we're going to release a new album next month"

Just be nice. Got it already. It was easy playing celebrity. But it hurts that I can't show my true self to others. They know me as this prince type guy who looks serious and can't crack a joke. Well, I'm not that guy. But I am thankful though for my members. All of us here are like family now. We respect each other and give importance. And I think that's what's more important.

"15 minutes." Some guy with a staff's ID showed up and told us that we'll be going live in 15 minutes. We did some retouches then went off and entered the studio. It was big, the audience was filled with screaming girls holding banners. Our fans - the reason we are still in this industry. I try never to disappoint them.

The interview went on as expected. Many questions about our latest plans were asked. Albums, concerts, projects, etc. I could only tell them about the fan meeting that will happen tomorrow at 3pm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Heyyy Guyss!! 1 chapter down! haha. So yeah, anyway, to those readers out there: comment below of what you think or what you want to suggest and please subscribe! :3