Final ♥

Too dreamy.

     As soon as the rays of sunlight peek through the window curtains and lit the whole bedroom of his apartment, you slowly become awake from your deep slumber yesterday night. Apparently, you were having a sleepover at your boyfriend's apartment. You find yourself in pyjamas and in his bed, wrapped in the warm blankets. You turned your head to the side and saw him sleeping on his stomach, one of his arms draping lazily over your body.

     He looked like a baby sleeping, wait, scratch that, a Y baby sleeping as he snores softly. You began staring closely at his facial features, from his tossled y bed hair, his defined eyebrows, his adorable closed eyes and (unfair!) long eyelashes that fluttered. Moving your gaze down to his cute nose, his soft cheeks and finally, his luscious lips that does wonders to you.

     Oh boy, weren't you blushing right now. You moved closer to him, taking in his body warmth and cologne scent. His cologne scent was a musky, manly scent  with a hint of vanilla. You smiled warmly as you inhale his familiar scent that you adore so much. You then move your head up to stare back at those dark chocolate eye orbs that currently seems to be looking back at you-

     "Omo!"

     You gasped in shock as you were caught red-handed staring at him. You quickly looked down and blushed furiously, feeling very ashamed of your actions. Guess that you were TOO entranced and lost into his eyes. But it can't be helped, after all his eyes sure were deep and let's not get you started on his y stares...

     "______-ah..." He said groggily yet ily at the same time. You didn't dare to look back up at him after your seemingly embarrassing moment. You hummed in response instead.

     "Yah, I'm calling you." He lifted your head gently using his fingers, forcing you to look up at him. Feeling too nervous, you decided to look anywhere else except him. So, you decided to look at your hands. As you were fiddling with your fingers, he said,

     "Look at me, Jagiya."

     Giving up, you forced yourself to do it. He was gazing at you softly with a smile on his face.

     "Wha-What is it?" You stuttered.

     "Were you staring at me just now while I was asleep?" His smile becoming wider as he said those words.

     "I-I wasn't- Aish! Fine... I was..." You answered shyly.

     "I know~" He exclaimed happily.

     "Wait... What?!" you shouted, "If you knew, why bother asking me?" He then started pinching your reddening cheeks and answered, "I wanted to see your reaction. It was cute~"

     "Yah!! Oppa, stop it!!" You whined angrily.

     "Wanna go out and eat breakfast?"

     "Okay!" You were happy and hyper once again.