A New Life with 2ne1 Sunbaenim

The Same Girl

  As they alighted from their company's car, they look at 2ne1's villa with excitement eyes and a 'wow' left each mouth. "Welcome to 2ne1's villa" a hoarse voice intrude their imagination, which is a butler with a white long sleeves shirt and black vest to make it look more cooler. "My name is Sebastian. I'm 2ne1's butler and also the chief of the servant. Come in but first, take off your shoes because Miss Chae really hate dirts even it's just a tiny spores." They just nod to the butler and stop at what they were doing as they heard a name that they had been missing so much. 

"Oh! Jun-ah!" someone made a sudden attack on Zelo, it's Minzy, the lead dancer which also his favourite girl and yes, he loves  her so much that he can get turn on just by a hug from her. "owh, Minzy sunbae." all of the boys bowed to her but got stop by her "no, don't call me sunbae and do not use -shi when you call someone from our group because--" Zelo also says it as he was mocking "Chae noona doesn't like it. I know, I know but we are just trying to show our respect to our sunbae, right hyung?" he take a glance at s while the others look at him with YOU-NEED-TO-EXPLAIN-SOMETHING eyes.

"Come in, come in! Unnie-ah, B.A.P owasso(arrived)!" they were startled again as they heard a loud screams from second floor and quickly stand up before they got to sit, 

"unnie, please don't embarrass 2ne1's name" Bom and Dara nod furiously and start to walk towards them with diva style. "Oh, Junnie!!" they screamed, again, but this time louder than before while Minzy eyed them at every move or contacts they made from kitchen's window.

"uh, noona-ah, there's my friends which also the members of B.A.P" both Dara and Bom look at where Zelo point "but, they are all blonde including you! How should we know which one is our Junnie?" Minzy rolled her eyes as she heard a whine from Bom. "but you recognize me just now... Anyway, the tall one with gummy smile is Yongguk hyung" Yongguk bowed to them and smiled his gummy smile "Hye, I'm Bang Yongguk the leader and the rapper of this group" both two girls nod at his  statement "Next is uri Him--"

"Hye, I'm Kim Himchan! The face of the group" Bom eyed this Himchan guy. "Are you sure that you are the face? Because to me, that guy with green cap on should be the face since he is more attractive than you are." those words stung Himchan with the harshness. He quickly bowed before step back "I'm just joking! You are gorgeous more than he is and so cute with that tint pink of your cheeks!" she giggled at her own statement. "I'm Moon Jongup, the lead dancer of this group." they nod again "I'm Yoo Youngjae, the brain, and the main vocalist. Do take a good care of me!"

"Main vocal? ah! We are in the same positions! At last!" Bom link her arm with Youngjae's just to make him blush madly. "Unnie-ah, stop teasing him. What will Chae unnie says if she sees this? You want her to explode?" Minzy arrived with tray of deserts such as cookies, cupcakes, and cakes and also with smoothies of all flavours, strawberry, grape, mango, berries, and chocolate. Daehyun who is a very great eater, drools over those yummy chocolate truffle cheesecake, at that time, he dreamt about taking those cakes and fill his mouth with one spoon full of it but got disturb by Yongjae,

"Yah, introduce yourself first." he glares at his so-called-hyung, while Daehyun smiled sheepishly,

"Uh, I'm sorry. I'm Jung Daehyun the lead vocalist" he bowed 90 degree and stand straight as they heard a clank noise and look at the person who made that noise.

"Uh, I'm sorry." the person slowly approach them with a poker face. She bowed to the others as a 'hi' and sit at black leather sofa. "oh, by the way," she stands up, again. "I'm Chaerin, Lee Chaerin. It's up to you to call me Chae, Chaerinnie or Rinnie its available. And if you had any troubles, do come to us if you don't hesitate to share with us" she looks at all of the members of B.A.P. "I-I'm--" CL cuts off, "I know you. You are Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Yoo Youngjae, Jung Daehyun, Moon Jongup and..." she stopped at Zelo, eyeing him suspiciously from head to toe, "JunJunie!?" she approach her cousin with a bear hug and quickly let him go "Ah~ It's have been awhile, JunJun-ah" all of the boys look at her curiously "suddenly, your cold had gone eah? Oh, by the way, hyung ah, this is my cousin or I'll call her Chae noona. She had been take care of me for quite a long time since she stay with my mom which to her is her Imonim" Youngjae gasped at his maknae's statement, can't believe at those words.