Chapter 1

Forbidden Love

Yubin and Yenny collapsed onto the smooth wooden floor of their new apartment. Their spacious apartment was littered with tall stacks of cardboard moving boxes but was otherwise bare and missing furniture. The girls caught their breaths as they recovered from lifting the heavy boxes up the long flight of stairs.

Yubin: 'Ok that should of been the last of the boxes. Why did you have to pack so damn much Yenny!? '

Yenny: 'Watch your language! Those are neccessities!'

Yubin: 'Yeah, yeah I got it. So what now?'

Yenny: 'I guess we start unpacking the boxes'

Yubin: 'Aish! Alright, let's just rest for a couple more minutes first'

Yenny turned away as Yubin closed her eyes and rested her head on the floor. Once she was sure Yubin wasn't stirring she glanced towards the exhausted girl. Yenny took note of the light sheen of perspiration that covered Yubin's tanned skin, giving her a healthy glow. Strands of Yubin's caramel brown hair lay haphazardly over her oval face. But just then her eyes suddenly fluttered open while her lips twisted into a smirk. Yenny quickly turned away again, her heart beating out of her chest and heat rising in her cheeks.

Yubin: 'I can fell you're staring Yenny-ah. See something you like?' Yubin teased.

Yenny: 'Oh! Shutup you ert, let's get to unpacking!'

Yubin stood up while laughing and offered her hand to Yenny, who was still lying on the floor. Yenny, easily swayed by Yubin's laughter, grabbed onto her outstretched hand and was pulled into an upright position inches away from Yubin's face. Time slowed as they looked at eachother, all the while still holding hands. After what seemed like 10 minutes of heaven (but was really only 3 seconds) Yenny turned away embarrassed while Yubin looked down shyly.

Yenny: 'Aish! C'mon Yubin Unnie, we have so much work to do'

Yubin: 'Whatever you say, Queen Yenny' replied Yubin with a smirk.