~1~

~Only Yours~

 

“Hey there sunshine!” this was my first thought when I woke up.  HOLY ….. It’s 15th September again. School time. I got up and looked in the mirror.

 

-Aish … My eyes … I look like a panda again … Make up? … Naaah .. No way.

 

I know that I don’t look really good right now but make up?!? Just because I couldn’t sleep?!? Hello …. I was born beautiful and I don’t need any make up. I’m going to school after all.

I brushed my teeth and find a pair of clean clothes to wear.

 

-Agh… I think that I have to do the house work this Sunday…. Or maybe not. First I have to finish with my book.- I talked to myself.

 

Let me tell you something about me. Soon you are going to become a part of my life so.... Just listen carefully okay?

       My name is Kim Hae Lin. I’m 16 years old and I hate going to school. It’s not because I don’t like studying. It’s because of my classmates. They are stupid and I don’t like them. I work in the library. This is my dream work.  There are book … Books everywhere ( *-* ) . Just perfect!

 

When I got dressed, I went in the kitchen. My big brother wasn’t there. Maybe he was in his club again? …. Like I care …

 

I walked out of the house and soon I was in front of my school.

 

-Hey Kim Hae Lin!

 

I turned around and saw Kai.

 

-Yo er.- I yelled at him.

 

       This is Kai. My bff. Yes my bff is a boy. If you are going to ask me why, I’m going to say only this: less drama.

 

-How was your holiday Liny?

-It was good. Books, movies, music then books again.

-Now I know why your ex left you. Girl you need to go out more often.

-Pshhh …. I love my life.

-If you say so Liny.

-Dickhead.- I mumbled and walked in the school.

Kai was walking right after me. When we found our classroom, Kai opened the door for me.

 

-Oh... Thank you dear.- I said with a cute voice.

- …. Please don’t get it personal, I’m just been nice.- he laughed.

-Of course .. I believe you.- I laughed back.

 

When I walked in the room I saw Chanyeol sitting alone on his desk. So the devil is not here huh? Behind him was Sehun …. My ex …. With some girls. When I looked at him I couldn’t stop asking myself “What the I liked in him?”.

I sat down next to Kai and waited for the teacher. After a 5 or maybe 6 minutes someone walked in the room. Oh  My God… . He was y as hell. Who is he? Can I touch him? Can I tie him up for my bed?

 

-Hello students. I’m your new history teacher. As you can see, I’m not old so it will be nice if you call me just Baekhyun, right?

-Yes teacher.- we all said in one voice.

 

He was about to start the lesson when the devil came in the room with his bff. Baekhyun looked at them.

 

-And you are?

-I’m Kris and this is my friend Tao.

-Sit down please.

 

The devil and Tao took their places. I didn’t even look at Kris. He was the reason for me to hate school. Kris is the devil and this place is my personal hell. So much with the good morning. I rested my head on my desk and closed my eyes. this … . I just wanna go in the library. I didn’t even realize when I fell asleep on my desk.       

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter one .. And yes .. It xD Don't get it personal Ruru .. I'm not good enough ><