•.¸¸¸¸.•*¨*♥*¨*•.¸¸¸¸.•

I`m always feel confused

 

“Kwangmin-ah ! Wake up, wake up!” Someone shouted, throwing a pillow at the sleeping one. The sleepyhead woke up, tiredly opening his eyes and looked at his older twin with an annoyed expression. “Ara, ara, I`m up”. Usually it was Youngmin who was the sleeper in this group, but obviously not today. Kwangmin stood up and walked towards the bathroom with the messy hair of his. He hasn`t got any sleep this past days, why? It was a question he couldn`t answer. On his way to the bathroom, could he feel a slight knock at his shoulder as he bumped into someone. “Oh, I`m sorry Kwangminnie, I should really watch where I go” a high pitched voice spoke. Kwangmin stopped, blushing a little as he saw who it was. Almost not able to get out a word, was the boy standing there speechless, staring at the boy in front of him, the boy that made his heart flutter. No Minwoo. Minwoo tilted his head, chuckling a little over the taller ones expression. “Earth to Kwangmin?” asked the maknae and poked Kwangmin`s forehead repeatedly. *PokePokePoke* could he hear. Before he knew it, managed the boy to say something. “Eh, nice weather neh?” he stuttered, instantly slapping himself at the face. How embarrassing wasn`t this? Kwangmin would forever be stamped as a weirdo for this! “Yes, yes it is” could he hear from far away, Minwoo was already heading to the living room where the other members were watching TV.

“We are going out later” the hyung`s announced. They were supposed to have some fun out in Seoul. Due to their tight schedule weren`t they able to have free time, so The hyung`s came up with the idea that chilling out at Seoul`s streets could be a refreshing idea. Minwoo jumped up from the couch, jumping around in excitement for this great news. How cute right? Kwangmin thought, finding Minwoo`s behavior really cute. He didn`t know if he should tell Minwoo, about how he felt. It has been a long time now, since it happened. When Minwoo stole his heart. He remember it just like it was yesterday.

~flashback~

“Minwoo-ah, wait, I can`t do this, its too hard” the taller one pouted, and sat down, just about to give up. “Come one kwangmin! You can do this. The dance isn`t so hard see”. Minwoo started to dance, so passionately and filled with energy. When he was done was the attention back on the clueless one. Kwangmin rolled his eyes, wasn`t even paying attention. “Aish, stand up!” Minwoo commanded, and forced the lazy up from the floor, holding his hands around Kwangmin`s arms. Slowly moved Minwoo his arms, showing him the moves that he tried to teach him earlier. His hand trailed down to the others waist, pushing his hip a little to the side, motioning to do as he instructed. “Then you take one step to the side” the high pitched voice softly spoke.

Kwangmin did as he was told, but unfortunately stumbled the boy. One second later was Kwangmin laying on the floor. Some weight was over him, and as he looked up was he staring right into those dark puppy eyes. A cribbling feeling ran through the boys body, suddenly feeling hotter than he usually did. It was quiet, and the warmth from the other was too much for him. “M-Min-“ before he could complete his sentence was his lips locked into the others. His cheeks heated up as those soft lips touched his own, moving in a sweet rhythm, in harmony. His hand slid up to minwoo`s face, caressing the one that started it. Minwoo on the other hand sneaked his arm underneath the pika lover`s shirt, the boy carefully. His heart skipped a beat, he could feel it, the sudden change of atmosphere, the passion between the two rappers. Kwangmin just felt so new, so free, happy. The little one pulled out from the kiss. One minute left before the puppy eyed charmer gave a playfully smirk and left the dance hall. Leaving Kwangmin alone, with many questions, clueless about what just happened. Did Minwoo just kissed me?

~ End of flashback~

Yes, that day was the day Kwangmin`s heart was stolen, seduced by the handsome maknae in Boyfriend. “Hey, you coming?” Youngmin asked. Kwangmin was obviously in his own world. Kwangmin followed the others and went out. Seoul was wonderful in night time. Street lights lighted up, shops with colorful commercial screens that could grab a customer just by a second. The moon shined so bright in the sky, with stars sparkling along, making the cloud free sky to a marvelous view, especially for newly made couples. The others had a really nice time, eating croquettes and fried kimchi. “ Guys, you gotta admit it, that this green pants suits me better than the white ones to this black shirt right, right?” he could hear Donghyun say. Always gibberishing about fashion. Kwangmin gotta admit, Donghyun sure got a good taste in fashion. Especially when he wore the cow kigurumi back them. That is what Kwangmin call fashion. He couldn`t help but giggle to himself at that thought, it was just so entertaining. Even though his mind was somewhere else. His eyes went over to Minwoo, who smiled and laughed along with the others. Should I confess? Will he retaliate those feelings? Did that kiss back then meant anything?

Questions again, bothering his head again. He was tired of this game, the seducing game of that little sly boy. So confused, over everything. “ Yah! Hyung, wanna join the beach, its hot here and I`m almost sweating in here” the hamster looking Minwoo said and dragged Kwangmin along with him, passing by everyone in a huge rush. “MINWOO-AH! SLOW DOWN, I`M LOSING MY PANTS HERE” Kwangmin shouted, trying to hold up his pants while Minwoo speeded up. Finally there, at the beach. Water was waving to the surface, dragging out all it could get into the water again. An easy breeze ran through their hair, and seagulls was heard nearby. Minwoo chuckled a little, letting his hand twirl around Kwangmin`s like it was the most natural action in the world. Kwangmin once again was feeling the bubbly feeling in him, nervous as he never was before. His hand was soaked and small sweat drops ran down from his forehead. The two of them walked along the beach, the moon was bright as ever, a perfect timing, he had to grab the chance. “Minwoo-ah… I gotta tell you something” he said, and paused up, turning minwoo to him to make eye contact.

“What is it Kwangmin?” the little one wondered, tilting his head to the side. Kwangmin bit his under lip, breathing heavily. He went closer the boy, lips almost touching each other. “I …. Like you” he whispered. Without reacting was his head bent down, blushing even more than before. Tomato red was he. His heart was about to explode, anxiously waiting for Minwoo to answer, respond, anything. “I like you too Kwangmin….” Kwangmin widened up his eyes, was it true!? Did Minwoo, shared the same lovely feeling towards Kwangmin as Kwangmin did for minwoo. Kwangmin felt a huge  relief. Finally was his feelings relieved. “but it can`t be us” Minwoo continued, and before Minwoo got to leave, Kwangmin grabbed the wrist, and forced the boy into a powerful embrace. There were no way, this can`t be true. Minwoo liked him right? Right? “P-please.. I..I” a finger paused the boy. “Shh..” was sounded from minwoo, and without any warning, were their lips together. Minwoo kissed Kwangmin, even if he said it couldn`t be them. A kiss that melted the sensitive heart of the pika boy. Don`t do this to me.

Don`t. repeated the voices inside Kwangmin`s head, but he ignored them, and let himself being hypnotized by his puppy eyes. Minwoo leaned his head to the side, leaving a sweet sound as he did so. Kwangmin opened up his mouth a little, letting the boys tongue enter, if he wished so. Minwoo took the hint and slowly was their tongues linked together, swirling around each other, sharing their saliva, exploring the caverns. Kwangmin couldn`t describe how wonderful it was, how it sparkled inside of him, giving him faith to believe this would work out. Kwangmin tightened the grip around the younger. He could feel his hair was being played with, twirling between Minwoo`s fingers. However, it didn`t last forever, and little did Kwangmin know that this was the last he would experience with Minwoo. Afterwards, without an explanation was Minwoo gone, heading back to the others, again leaving Kwangmin speechless, like a victim from his tease, like that confused alien he was. …

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this feeling? Why do my heartbeats rise? Am I… Falling in love?

 Kwangmin himself was dazzled by his beauty, and just watching him laughing and having fun, was devastating the wounded heart of the pika. What happened? Do you ask? Well, Minwoo had never been happier than he was now, living his life without regrets and worries. Kwangmin though was standing there, under his umbrella, watching the two of them. In his own thoughts. He will never regret the time he had with minwoo, never forget them at all. He just had to admit it. Kwangmin was hopelessly in love with this boy.

The rain dripped down, covering the two lovers that played with the kite. They are actually cute together.

Youngmin and Minwoo

Letting the boy under the umbrella always feel confused.