Searching for the past

Again

 

I left the hospital a week later. I will only be insane if I continued staying in there. But then, the doctor asked me to go back weekly for check-ups and therapies.

For my fast recovery, I followed the doctor’s orders. My friends are also always there for me even though I don’t remember them.

I decided to check on my personal things. I know that it would be a great help for me to bring back some memories. My gadgets are a big help.

When I opened my cellphone, I’m shocked to see a picture of a guy who looked like a girl as my wallpaper. Hmm. I can still remember that the guy with an androgynous look is exactly my type. It only means that the guy is handsome and beautiful at the same time. Haha. But I can’t remember who he is. I explored the gallery of my cellphone. Hey, is he an actor? A singer? I do really have a lot of pictures and videos of him! But still, I can’t remember who he is. As I looked into the details of the picture, I saw that Kim Heechul is his name. I also have pictures of some other guys with handsome faces. And then I knew that they all belong to a group called “Super Junior”. Am I really a big fan of this Korean Pop Group? I do also have their CDs. Still…I can’t remember anything about them!

Another that I can’t remember is my picture with a guy. Is he my boyfriend? I still don’t see him since I recovered from the accident. But we looked sweet and happy together in the picture.

One day, after my mother and I went to the doctor for my weekly check-up, I decided to go on my own. “Mom, I’ll just go somewhere to enjoy”, I said.

“Ok. Are you sure you want to be alone?  Do I need to call your friends?” my mom asked.

“No, you don’t have to call them. I can go by myself.”

While I was walking, I saw a big poster of Super Junior in a building. I stared at it for a long time. I was only distracted from staring when a man bumped into me.

“Ouch! Can’t you see that there’s a person here?!” I said angrily.

“I’m sorry”, the man said. He’s really a strange person. I can’t see his face because he’s wearing a cap and he’s always looking down. It looks like he doesn’t want to be seen by anyone. I think that’s the reason why he accidentally bumped into me. He’s also wearing a leather jacket despite of a hot weather.

“Hey, are you hiding from someone?” I asked as I tried to look at his face but he keeps on avoiding me. “Oh! Are you a thief?!” I asked loudly that made some people look at us. He held me and said, “I’m not a thief!” he looked at me so I got the chance to see his face.