FIRST DAY :D

CHOCOLATE LOVE

kring! kring!! kring!!! kring!!!! ( the alarm clock ringing)

" ahh,shut up! why you must disturb my sleep?". Hyemin kick the clock and continue her sleeps.

She sleep and sleep and sleepswhen suddenly her eyes were opened quickly and " Omo, I'm late to school! Aishh, today was my first day,how could I late?" She get up and took her shower.

She wear her uniform (it was her old school uniform, she does not get the new one yet. Futhermore the school is boys school, so she need to wear the old school uniform).

She take her toothbrush with some toothpaste and run to school.

 

at the Lee's Art School....

'' Taemin!'' 

'' Hyung why?'' asked taemin to onew.

'' Do you know that our lil' sister is coming?'' asked onew

'' Hah! are you sure?'' asked taemin again

'' I don't know but it's gonna be interesting right if she come here?'' said onew while smiling.

'' You're thinking what I'm thinking hah?'' said taemin to onew and both of them laugh while walkin to their class.

The whole class is noisy, they 're doing their work which is singing. But SHINee are playing with the duster. They throw the duster to each other.

Onew throw the duster to Jonghyun and then, Jonghyun throw it to Minho. Minho wants to throw it to Taemin when suddenly a girl  come in and BOKKKK!!!, the duster was at the girl's head.

The whole class are giving their attention to the girl. Onew and Taemin's mouth were opened. The girl give Minho a laser glance. She take the duster and BOKKK!!! the duster landed on Minho's face. GOALL! the whole class were clapping to see that, because Minho never get hurt by any girl before.

Jonghyun is recording the scene using his camera. While Onew and Taemin are covering their mouth with hands. Minho come closer to Hyemin and stare at her. Key running to Minho and asked '' Are you okay Minho?'' Minho just nodded while touching his face.

Key gave her a sharp glance but she just make a 'blur' face. She know that Key is a fashionista and a diva because of the way he talks.Suddenly a teacher come in and Hyemin was shocked to see her appa, Lee Dong Wook. '' Appa!'' She run to her appa ang gave a tight hug.'' Uhmm, Hyemin appa can't breath''. said Dong Wook. '' Oppss, sorry!'' she said.

The whole class were very shocked. '' So, if she 's the principal's daughter, that's means she is Onew and Taemin's lil' sister'' said Taecyeon while looking at Onew and Taemin. They just smile  and hug their lil' sister. '' Oppa, I miss you so much!'' said Hyemin to Onew. And then she look at Taemin and said '' Oppa I really-really miss you!''.

'' Okay boys, tonight we gonna have a party to celebrate my daughter at the hall. We gonna have fun for tonight. Okay, I want to go back to my office and see all of you tonight at the hall.'' said Dong Wook to his precious students.

'' Ahhh, Taecyeon take over the class since you're the class monitor cause today, Sir Rain take an emergency leave.  Make sure that the class is in control.'' said Dong Wook to Taecyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay guys, that only for now. I'm gonna update the next chapter later. The next chapter will be about Minho and Hyemin. Jang geun suk will be in the next chapter.. ^_^