A Student Filled With Jealousy and Annoyance

The New Student who is in love with the Vampire who is in love with the Human [Sequel]

Ryeowook's POV

I was walking back to class, realising Kyuhyun wasn't next to me. I blinked and turned around. I saw him pinning Yesung on the lockers..Like how he pinned me when we first met. I shuddered at that thought and I read Yesung's mind. My eyes widened as I understand what was going on.

Kyuhyun..Kyuhyun..Kyuhyun..Ahahaha, for all you know, Ryeowook's going to be mine soon. And you won't.

I stared at Yesung angrily but I held back my anger as I walked towards them. Suddenly, Yesung changed his gaze at me, making Kyuhyun turn to face me. I smiled at him, making him smirk at me before he turned back to Yesung. I read his mind and a huge smile couldn't help to stretch onto my face.

Yah, Yesung-ah. You ever touch my Wookie, I'll feed you to him. No doubt I won't.

I chuckled quietly at his thought and when he walked towards me, I hugged him tightly, making him hug me tightly back.

"I read his mind." Kyuhyun looked at me with an interested look.

"What was he thinking?" I scrunched my face up.

"You might not like the thought." Kyuhyun sighed before my hair.

"Just tell me." I blinked.

"He thinks I'm going to be his soon. And he said you won't be able to get me back." Kyuhyun immediately stopped my hair and pulled me closer to him.

"I won't let him touch you, I promise." I smiled as I felt him kiss my head.

"You really care about me, don't you?" I looked up to see him smiling at me.

"Of course I do. You're part of my life and I'll protect you, no matter what." I smiled and hugged him tighter. 

"Saranghaeyo, Cho Kyuhyun." I could almost feel his smirk on his face. He leaned closer to my ear and I could feel his hot breath.

"Nado saranghaeyo, Kim Ryeowook." He whispered and I looked at him before he leaned closer and our lips came in contact. I deepened the kiss and he pushed me onto the wall, distracting me from the fact that his tongue had slipped into my mouth. Suddenly, someone stood behind Kyuhyun and I knew who that was. I pulled away slightly and placed my forehead on his.

"Yesung's behind you." I whispered to him, only so that he could be the only one who hears it. He smirked.

"I know. I could feel his presence. Maybe he was jealous of me because I have a y vampire like you in front of me." I laughed quietly. Then, one thought from Yesung made my mood change. 

That is what I'll do once I get you for myself, Kim Ryeowook.

I glared at him and Kyuhyun noticed it.

"Wookie?"

"Yesung's thoughts are annoying me." I mumbled to him, making him smirk and peck me on the lips.

"Chill. As long as I'm here, he won't go near you. So stay close to me." I smiled and nodded.

"I'll always stick close to you like a glue, Kyu." He smirked before hugging me and my hair with a jealous and annoyed Yesung behind us. 

 

 

Hi! Thank God I finally updated >< Sorry for those who were kept waiting for the first chapter. I apologize for this ToT And I would appreciate if  some of you reading could comment down your thoughts or my mistakes >< Thanks!