when i said forever, i mean it

They Don't Know About Us

One Direction - They Don't Know About Us

 


   Himchan stand at the window while enjoying the fresh air on the autumn day.He closed his eyes and flashback about his biggest decision in ectire of his life.

 

Flashback

"Yes, i admitted, that Alice is my girlfriend." Himchan announced.And then, thousands of flash camera flashing infront of his eyes.Himchan pulled Alice from the press conference chair and dragged her out of the room.

"Is it true, that Alice's pregnant now?" they ignored the question and continue walked into the mini van.

"Himchan...why?" Alice asked.

"I want to clear all of the stupid scandal of me and Sunhwa sunbae." Himchan said.

End of flashback

 

"I'm sorry, Joohee." he cried. Now, she gain a lot of anti fans. All because of him. But he never blame at him instead, she glad that he brave enough to tell the whole world about their 5 year secret relationship. Even before debut, they already a couple.

 

 

"Unnie..." Lime hold her shoulder. She notice that Alice spend her most of her time at the veranda today. She refuse to eat, chatting with her dongsaeng and rest. What she saw is, Alice is crying non stop.

"I...i'm okay." Alice smile weakly. She wipe her tears. 

"We got your back." Lime backhug her sister. 

"Himchan..." her tears starting to fall again. She worried about him. She heard that her fans throw objects at his group. All of this because of her.

"He's going to be okay. Junhong sent me a text just now. He's going to visit us at Inkigayo tomorrow." she look turn her body facing the younger one. Is he crazy? 

"Does he out of his mind?" she knitted her brows. Lime shrugged. "Junhong text you?" she nodded but slowly her cheeks turn pinkish. Alice pinch her waist and she whined. Lime seems close with Junhong lately.

 

 

"I...think I can't perform today." Alice sat on the couch. The others turn their heads to her. 

"WHY?!" they shouted. 

"They hate me." the others complain here and there but she ignore it.

"NO!" a guy's voice yelled. They turned their gaze to the sharp eyed guy.

"Himchan?" Alice raised her eyebrows.

"You're going to perform." Himchan squeezed her shoulder and cupped her face. He give her his sweetest smile to give her some energy.

"But.."

"Hush..." Himchan put his finger on her lips. "Go. Show them that you strong." he push her slowly. She walk to the stage with her members.

 

"Yah, is that Himchan's girlfriend?" one of the stuff pointed at her without shame.

"Yeah..she's hideous." the other one said.

"Told you! They're just too young to know about forever." she look at the with corner of the eye. She felt so hurt.

"What did you say?"  Himchan asked in a serious tone. He clenched his fist tight. No one can talk about his Joohee.

"We just..." they look down. Seems afraid at him.

"Too young?" he smirked. He maybe young but old enough to know about forever. This is bull. People just know to judge book by its cover. 

"We.." 

"You guys don't know about us." Himchan put his arm around Alice's shoulder. "And you es should look at your own face in the mirror." she hold his arm to stop him. She then shooked. She don't want he make any trouble.

"Stop it." she whispered. He look at her. "Please." she seems begging. He sighed and pull her to other way.

"Fools." he muttered. She blinked twice. Did he mad at her? He always tell her to fight back but she still stubborn.

 

 

"Himchan, look." Yongguk called. He come to the leader and sit beside him.

"Your anti-fan page."  -Daehyun.

He blew his bang "I don't care." 

"Yeah...stupid." Zelo pissed off.  "It's okay, hyung. You have us." Zelo pat his shoulders. He smile weakly. His friends never prevent his decisions. They follow it without noise. -

"No matter what happens, think about you and her. This is just temporary. People will forget and accept the truth."  -Youngjae 

"We're warriors right? We're strong!" Jongup shouted.

"I love you guys." Himchan chuckled.

 

 

"Honey, I can't see." Alice rubbed his hands.

"Don't worry. I'm with you." Himchan led Alice to the dinner table. He pulled the chair and told her to sit. He then take off the mask from her eyes. She rub her blurry eyes to a better view.

"What the..." her jaw dropped. There is a candlelight at the middle of the table, a delicious dishes and a group of orchestra.

"You forgot right? It's our 5th anniversary!" Himchan kissed her cheek.

"It's...it's lovely." Alice hug him "I do remember it but I thought you will give a bouquet of flower or chocolate..." 

Then, he gave her a bouquet of roses and a box of Ferriro Roche. Her eyes starting to fall.

"Look, although people hate us, let them be. They didn't know about us. They were just being jealous of us. I want what happen to us now to be our story to our future child. I will marry you someday. Just not today but I promise." he squeezed both of her hands. She smile at him. 

"You cried?" Himchan cupped her face. She caressed the back of his hands.

"I love you, stupid." she hug him tightly. He laughed.

"Shh...stop it. Nobody looks pretty when they cried. " Himchan wipe her tears with his thumb. "Promise me to never leave me. Even if the sky is falling down. Okay, angel?" 

She nodded quickly. She promised.