Life 8 - The Unexpected Meeting

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You arrived at your class then open your bag. You got shocked to see what's inside. There are liners, napkins, medicines and some other things for girl's period. You rolled your eyes and made a face, “Yongguk oppa....”, you then found a small note.

 

'Today is your period, right? Don't forget to eat this medicine. Don't get too tired and call me if your stomach feels hurt or your head is getting dizzy, okay? Saranghae Jae..'

-Yongguk Oppa-

 

You close your eyes and gritted your teeth, “Calm down Jae.. You have to accept the reality that your oppa is crazy.. Calm... Down..”, you inhaled and exhaled deeply to calm your mind.

 

Yongguk oppa is totally insane, I know he care for me a lot. Way TOO MUCH actually. He knew every detail things about me.. but i'm not a child anymore. I don't know how to be free from him and I don't see a solution for this.. Since our younger brother died, Yongguk oppa is over-reacting about me..

 

With a deep sigh, you left your class and went to the music room. You always think that it's the best way to calm yourself from Yongguk's 'crazy behavior'. But you are getting used to it though, it's been a year Yongguk did all this kind of thing.

 

You were about to sit in the music room when one of your classmate called your name.

 

You looked up and she approached you, “Yoonjae! We glad you came!”

 

"What's wrong?', you confused.

 

"Do you know Teen Top?", her eyes beamed to you.

 

You nodded, “Yeah of course. An idol group that became the trend lately, right? What's with them?"

 

"One of their members, L.Joe oppa, will enter our club!!!”, she jumped up and down happily.

 

"Hah? L.Joe sunbaenim is going to join us? But why? That's ridiculous! Even though he also study in this college, he is too busy with his schedules so he always skip class.. So.. How can he has time to join this club?", you grew more confused.

 

"I don't know. The news already spread all over the college. This is our opportunity to raise our club popularity! Yoonjae-ya! L.Joe oppa will become the center! I will make him become the center of this club! He can play some music instruments, he is very talented you know!", she said in a high tone.

 

"So.... Your point talking about this with me is...?", you raised an eyebrow.

 

"Aiishh.. Yoonjae-ya don't joke around... All the people in this college knew that L.Joe oppa is close with you... So.. my point is... Maybe you can help us all in this music club to get close with him!", she showed a big smile.

 

Just in time your friend finished her sentences, L.Joe entered the room. Many fan girls following him, but he didn't give a damn about it, he totally ignored all of them. L.Joe spotted you in the room and a big smile formed in his face.

 

He raised his hand and waved to you, “Jae!!! How are you? It has been so long..”, he gave you a sweet smile and you swore that you blushed a bit.

 

Well, it's not just you, all the girls will do the same when they saw a handsome-gorgeous boy showing an angelic smile.

 

Now everyone looked at both of you. You felt very embarrassing and looked down avoiding L.Joe's eyes. All the fan girls glared at you and sent daggers to yourself. If glares could kill, yes, you'd already died a few minutes ago.

 

One of your friends tried to close the room's door, "Okay guys, only music club members can enter this room... Everyone who don't have any business with music club please go. Show time is over..", she clapped her hands and motioned all the fan girls to go out.

 

Only some music club members left inside the room, you, and also L.Joe.

 

You were standing in front of L.Joe and your gaze still fixed to the floor.

 

L.Joe took a step closer and tapped your shoulder, "Hey Jae.. Why so quiet? Do you forget about me?", he looked sad a bit.

 

You shocked a bit then looked up, “Oh sunbae.. of course I remember you.. What are you doing here? You made all your fans stared at me with their killer eyes...”, you rolled your eyes then smiled at him.

 

L.Joe laughed, “Mianhae.. I'm just excited to meet you again.. Well.. If they really want to kill you, I'll protect you so you don't have to worry, Jae..” L.Joe winked. You blushed and smiled awkwardly.

 

He then continued, “Actually my company asked me to learn more about music. Rather than study in the company, which is boring and have no fun at all... I prefer go back to this college and...”, he paused then gave you a breath-taking smile, “And also.. You are here.. That's why I want to study in this music club..”

 

You blushed and cleared your throat, “Oh I see.. But you are very talented. In fact, you are the one who is going to give us many lessons about music. Hmm... I think... You just try to find an excuse to play around... Right?”, you eyed him suspiciously.

 

"You will never know Jae...”, he grinned, “So how's Yongguk hyung? I heard he is the coach in the sports club..”

 

"Yes you're right.. He works here but today he had no schedule so you wouldn't see him around..”, you answered.

 

L.Joe nodded then continued, “Then what about your younger brother? Did he pass his audition?”

 

Your expression suddenly became stiff. You grew silent and you could felt a hole in your heart open again and the hurt feeling came once again.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter