Life 31 - MT Week 1: Bad Luck

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The MT day finally come. It's already 10 AM. MASTERPIECE members, Sungjong and Dongwoo were already gathered around in front of Woollim Entertainment. Everyone looked so excited and they were ready to go for 2 weeks of practice in Himchan's villa. L.Joe who acted as the leader of the group told Sungjong to be the manager and Dongwoo as the choreographer.

 

“Ya kids, listen up! The media will come to report your activities there, too. Maybe.. Hmm about once or twice.. So make sure to be very careful with your manner and words! And... Especially YOU! BANG YOON JAE!!”, Hyonam pointed his finger at you, “You are the one who started all of this anyway..”, he added.

 

“Okay I-I know.. I'm sorry.. I'll be very careful..”, you lowered your head, you felt guilty to all of them and you can't deny that what he said was true, you are the one who made all of this happening anyway.

 

Hyonam clapped his hands, “Okay Masterpiece! Please work hard and win this competition! Make everyone proud and clean the mess. Show all you got and prove it to everyone!”, he then shouted, “FIGHTING!”

 

“FIGHTING!”, you all shouted too.

 

---------------------------------------

 

Now all of you were on the way to the MT. The group was divided into 2 different big vans. You, L, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Sunggyu and L.Joe is in one van. And the others were in the other van. L.Joe asked you to be in the same van as his, in order to fulfill his duty from Yongguk to take care of you 24/7, while Woohyun wanted to be with you because his skin ship syndrome right after he met you. Sunggyu was just following his best friend Woohyun so he also in the same van as you. Sungyeol forced L to be with him so L had no choice than to be in the same van as his rival, L.Joe. So, the conclusion is.. The atmosphere inside the van is totally annoying.

 

Sunggyu sat in the front seat beside the driver. You sat in the middle seat between Woohyun and L.Joe, while L and Sungyeol sat in the back. You just looked down because you were worried you'll create another mess in the MT. You need to be careful with your mouth and action, or another bad rumor will show up. You sighed deeply and played with your fingers.

 

L.Joe saw your solemn expression so he put his arm around your shoulder, “Jae-ya.. Don't worry.. I'll take care of you so there's nothing to be scared about.. You think too much you know.. You have me.. Right?”

 

L who saw and heard this from the back feel annoyed and gritted his teeth.

Tch.. This bastard L.Joe.. His words really made me sick.. Try to be a prince, eh? Me and my bad luck.. Why I have to be in the same car with this jerk.. Tch!

 

You looked at L.Joe and gave a small smile. You still could a lot of burden inside. Woohyun knew that you're not in a good mood so he wanted to lighten it up. He suddenly took out his ipod and turn on music. He played 'Gangnam Style by PSY'. And it is in a very loud volume.

 

Woohyun looked at you, “My princess~~~ Smile! Let's sing together~~”

 

Woohun then looked back to Sungyeol and asked him to join him. Now, both Woohyun and Sungyeol were singing like crazy while moving their hands copying the popular 'horse dance'.

 

You looked at their silly action and finally laughed. You saw them shaking their body and you giggled. L.Joe and L could only rolled their eyes and they were totally in a bad mood. L.Joe seems a little bit jealous with Woohyun and Sungyeol who could make you smile. While L, he couldn't sleep because it was too noisy. Sunggyu also looked annoyed with Sungyeol and Woohyun but he couldn't help that his foot were tapping following the beat of the music and secretly smiling in the front.

 

Different from this van, the other van with Niel, Changjo, C.A.P, Sungjong, and Hoya, seems very silent and calm....before Niel ruined it by making noise.

Niel suddenly the music from his iphone, he played some girl group songs, starts from SNSD, Kara, Sistar, until 2NE1. At first, the others felt annoyed with it, but then they enjoying the music and sang together with Niel too. Except for Sungjong who kept his silent while looking away to the view outside through the car's window.

 

Niel looked at Sungjong then mocked him, “Sungjong hyung.. You're a master in girl groups' song, right? So, why you're acting like a cool guy now? Just show us your diva moves! Diva Sungjong! Come on!”

 

Sungjong glowered at Niel. His words made him remembered the past he really wanted to forget. It was the past when he was still very ‘girly’ with his cute and y performances. For now, he hates all that past. He became mature and he wanted to be manlier. Sungjong just ignored him and hold his temper inside. He just secretly cursed Niel under his breath.

Me and my bad luck! How can I be in the same car with this big lips kid! And I need to spend time with him in this whole 2 weeks! I'm going crazy!

 

---------------------------------

 

All of you finally arrived in Himchan's villa. As expected, it was big, fancy, and well designed too. There was a wide green garden around the house with small fountain and colorful flowers and plants. A pool could also be seen in the front of the villa. From the villa you could see the view of the mountain and the weather was really fresh.

 

L.Joe opened the villa's door and everyone excitedly went inside. All of your eyes immediately became a sparkling one. It was really beautiful. L.Joe go to check the room one by one while everyone was busy looking around the living room, the kitchen, the pool, and also checked the things there, such as LCD TV, Himchan's old photos and some other ornaments and paintings on the wall.

 

L.Joe gathered all of you and said, “We got a problem guys.. There are only 5 rooms in here. We don't have any choices rather than share the room together. So how will we decide it?”

 

“Err.. What a bad luck! Let's just vote! It’s the fair way to decide..”, Sunggyu suggested.

 

“Wait a minute! What? Vote? You ask me to share the room with you guys? With boys? My answer is NO!”, you said panickly.

 

L.Joe approached you and put a hand on your shoulder, “Of course not. Don't worry Jae. You will get one room for you alone. There's no way I let you share the room with these animals here..”, L.Joe smiled at you.

 

“MWO? Animals?!”, all the boys looked at L.Joe in disbelief.

 

“Yaa.. Well I agree with you. She is a girl. So it will be best if she get a room for herself. Besides, his scary brother will kill us if she sleep in a room together with one of us..”, Sungyeol suddenly said.

 

There are 4 rooms left for the boys. So there are 3 rooms with 3 people in each room and the other one with 2 people in it. L.Joe brings a box with some pieces of paper that listed the room's number, from 1 to 5. Room 1 to 3 is located in the second floor and room 4 & 5 is in the first floor.

 

“I guess it's better if Jae take the room number 2 on the second floor. I've checked it and there's a toilet inside it.. It's better for a girl to have a private toilet. It will be more comfortable for her too..”, Woohyun said to the others then winked at you. You mouthed 'thank you' to him and the others nodded their heads as a sign of agreed.

 

“Okay then, let's see who is going to the same room with who..”, L.Joe said.

 

L.Joe took the paper from the box and he got room number 1. He looked so satisfied because it is located beside your room. Woohyun and Sungyeol got room number 3.

 

“Yes! Give me five, Yeol!”, Woohyun became excited because he got the room beside of yours too.

 

Niel and Dongwoo got the room number 4. Hoya and both of the leaders, Sunggyu and CAP got the room number 5. Now only Sungjong, Changjo, and L who still not take the paper yet.

 

Sungjong then took a few steps and stand in front of the box in the table.

Please God! Please!! Don't make me get the room number 4! I don't want to be in the same room with that noisy Niel! Please.. Just let me get room number 3 so I could be in the same room with Woohyun hyung and Sungyeol hyung.. Number 3! Come on I need number 3!!

 

Sungjong took a deep breath then took the paper. He opened it slowly while closing his eyes tightly. He then opened his eyes and his jaw dropped open. He stared at the number '4' listed on the paper in disbelief.

 

“Well.. I guess we are in the same room.. Come with me hyung~”, Niel winked to Sungjong.

 

 

What?! Damn! Me and my bad luck! Curse you bad-luck-hand!! I swear I'll cut his head off if he annoys me again!

Sungjong cursed inside and looked at Niel with hateful gaze.

 

Now it's L's turn. There are only 2 rooms left, whether he will be in the room number 1 or 3. He prayed to be with his 'other-half', Sungyeol, in the room number 3. He closed his eyes then took a deep breath.

Please God.. I can stay with anyone but L.Joe.. So please, don't let me get the same room with him..

 

L opened the paper on his hand and his eyes grew big as tomato and looks like it can be out from his skull any moment. His mouth was wide open because he saw number '1' on the paper. It makes Changjo automatically got the room number 3, along with Woohyun and Sungyeol.

 

Are you kidding me? Number 1?! WHAT?! I have to be with L.Joe in 2 weeks on the same room?! What the hell!! Damn!! This is really a bad luck!!

L cursed inside and felt annoyed inside.

L.Joe also furrowed his eyebrows. He felt annoyed too inside, but he must accept the result. He then repeated the results.

 

“So we have the results.. Me and L in room 1, Jae in room 2, Woohyun hyung, Sungyeol hyung and Changjo in room 3, we are all in the second floor. And for Niel, Dongwoo hyung and Sungjong, you guys in room 4 in the first floor.. And also for room 5 for Sunggyu hyung, Hoya hyung and CAP hyung.. You guys too, in the first floor.. Okay! Now bring all of your bags to your own room!”, L.Joe explained.

 

-------------------------------

 

Everyone gathered in the dining room for lunch. Woohyun, as the chef, prepared fried rice for everyone. Woohyun gave you a big plate with his special fried rice added with heart decoration on top of it. You also got so many beef and vegetables, while the others just got ordinary fried rice.

 

 

Niel suddenly yelled, "Yaaa hyung!! It's not fair! How can you give her- mmff!", Woohyun covered his mouth with his hand then he showed his evil smile.

 

“If anyone wants to complaint.. Make sure that next time you cook it for yourself! And it apply to all of you!”, he then looked at you, “My princess Jae~~ Enjoy your meal~ I made it special for you..”, he smiled widely at you.

 

“Err.. Okay..”, you felt guilty because the others looked at you with envy stare.

 

After the lunch was over, the boys were laying themselves in the living room. L went back to his room while you went to your room as well to take a bath.

 

 

"I want to take a shower... I'll be back..", you said.

 

Sungyeol suddenly open both of his hands widely in front of you. He tried to block your steps to the stairs. You halted and looked up to him, “Yes?”

 

"Just follow my lazy rule... No shower is needed, if you’re not going anywhere..", he grinned.

 

"I'm not you, Yeol.. Go away, you stink!!", you pushed his body and rushed to your room. Everyone laughed so hard saw the scene.

 

“Yaaa you babo! You're a guy and an idol! How can you say something like that in front of a girl?! They will all run away!”, Sunggyu threw a pillow to Sungyeol's face.

 

“Ya hyung! You're the same! Look how old are you now and you're still lacking in experience about love.. Bweek!”, Sungyeol sticking his tongue out.

 

CAP smiled and tapped Sunggyu's shoulder, "There's so many fish (girls) in the sea, at least you can catch one!"

 

"I know, I know! There are plenty fish in the sea, but I'm just at fishing!! Are you satisfy now?", Sunggyu threw a tantrum like an old man.

 

Everyone was laughing hard with Sunggyu's depression face.

 

Sungjong stopped laughing then asked, "Hey, wait.. Where is Hoya hyung? Is he in his room?”

 

Everyone just shrugged and they looks like don't really care where Hoya has gone.

 

---------------------------------------

 

L was laying on his bed. He was in a bad mood after looked at L.Joe's stuff in the room. He also felt burden because of his complicated second mission.

 

“Damn! Just what the hell I just did! I tried to fulfill my promises.. But none of it were true! ! I'm just wasting my time and money!”, L ruffled his hair in frustration then sat up.

 

"Tch tch.. Eommaya~ At least you're not losing your pride, LG! A gentleman will keep his promise no matter what..”, a sound suddenly came beside L. And that voice belongs to none other than Zelo.

 

L looked at him, “You don't understand, Zelo! I lose my confidence with this mission. Really! I don't have any idea about who is the man that you've told me before! I just regret my quick decision to fulfill those stupid promises that I've made with my members!!", he then grabbed his hair in frustration.

 

Zelo laying on the bed while raising his leg up and down, “Hmm~ Making bad decisions is a part of life.. Blaming others for your bad decisions is immaturity..”

 

“What? How dare you said immaturity to describe me!”, L grabbed a book on the table then threw it towards Zelo. But of course, Zelo quickly teleport himself and stand beside L. Zelo just laughing, he enjoyed playing with L's temper.

 

“So what should I do now?! I still have my promise with Sunggyu hyung to teach him playing guitar.. And what if, that one is also not the right one? What if I can't find the other promise after that? Time is ticking! It's almost a month after I came back to live, yet I only finished 1 mission! !”, L said in frustration expression.

 

Zelo just smiled then put his skateboard down, “Life is too short to be wondering, ‘What if', LG.."

 

L looked to Zelo, "Then what should I do, Zelo? I really don't know what kind of mission is this..”

 

-------------------------------------

 

You went out from your room after shower and you gasped when you saw Hoya stand in front of L's door. He put one of his ears to the door closely, looks like he overhearing L's conversation inside.

 

You walked to him and asked, “What are you doing, Hoya oppa?”

 

Hoya got surprised saw you standing behind him, "Sssst! I try to dete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter