Life 46 - Waking Love Up

SECOND LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"M-myungsoo?!!", Himchan became surprised as well.

 

Your eyes became big and you started to grow panic.

Oh my God! Why this zombie come here at such hour?! Geez! He will just make it worse!

 

Himchan turned his head and noticed your pale face. He approached you and examined your face, “Jae-ah? Waeyo? Don't worry, I'm here..”

 

Yongguk glared at Himchan and gritted his teeth, “Jae-ah.. Have I ever told you about this before? When someone is sweet to you, don't expect them to be like that all the time.. Because, even the sweetest chocolate will be expired..”, he then slapped Himchan's hand which almost touched your cheek.

 

You looked at Yongguk, “Err.. O-oppa.. Don't be like that..”, you then bowed your head a little to Himchan.

 

L gasped after he saw Yongguk.

Damn! What the hell is going on here? Am I coming at the wrong time?!

L then looked at Himchan's car.

Hm? Is that Himchan hyung's car? I never see him driving before.. He always go everywhere with his company's car or with a driver.. But now.. What? He drove Jae home?

 

L approached your gate and now stood right in front of you. He looked at you and you looked at him back.

Great.. Are you happy now, bird? Looks like you really enjoying your date with Himchan hyung today, huh?

 

You gulped after seeing his eyes. Even though it's dark, you still could see his cold eyes.

This zombie.. Why he stare at me like that? And why suddenly I feel bad that he found me with Himchan oppa together? What's with ...this feeling? I'm so damn weird...

 

“Eommaya! What should we do? Daehyunie! We shouln't go here at a time like this! Look! Yong yong oppa's face is so scary!!”, Zelo covered his eyes with his hands.

 

Daehyun pulled back his hand which is being pulled by Zelo then smirked, “We don't need to do anything.. Let's just enjoy this.. It's going to be interesting..”

 

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows then walked to L. He then pushed L's chest hardly.

“Ya you! The man with one letter as a name! Why do you come here, huh?”, he then spat on the ground, “Now tell me, which one from both of you gave my baby Jae a pink rose bouquet?!”, Yongguk tighten his fist then eyed Himchan and L.

 

L looked confused. Mwo? What bouquet?

 

Himchan smirked, “Aahh.. So you found the bouquet, hyung?”

 

“Yes. And I threw it already.. Because a trash like that shouldn't be given to Jae. And you fool, who's your hyung, you bastard?!”, Yongguk glared at Himchan.

 

Himchan sighed then smiled, “Do you know what pink roses means, 'hyung'?”, he ensure that Yongguk heard clearly the last word.

 

“So you're the cockroach who gave it to my baby Jae?!”, Yongguk's voice became loud.

 

“Ne 'hyung'.. That's m-mmff!”, Himchan suddenly halted because you covered his mouth.

 

“NO! Nonono! That bouquet.. Err.. That bouquet is not from Himchan oppa! Err.. It's.. Err..”, you tried to find a name that won't be killed by Yongguk.

 

Yongguk raised an eyebrow, waiting for your answer. You bit your lips then answered, “It's from L.Joe oppa! Yes! It's from him!!”, you then squinted your eyes.

Damn! Why L.Joe oppa's name came out from my mouth! You babo Bang Yoonjae! Stupid stupid!

 

"L.Joe?!!", L and Himchan yelled at the same time while staring at you.

 

Yongguk looked surprised as well, "L.Joe? Why he gave you that? For God's sake, don't lie to me, Jae..."

 

You became quiet and looked down. You quickly regretted what you just said.

L.Joe oppa is like a brother for me and Yongguk ooppa.. I think Yongguk oppa won't mad if I said his name.. But.. I guess I'm wrong.. Now, L.Joe oppa is in trouble.. Great job, Bang Yoonjae..

 

“Why you didn't answer me, Jae? Is that really from L.Joe?”, Yongguk then pointed at Himchan, “Or from this cockroach?!”

 

You just kept looking down and bit your lips, didn't know what to say.

I don't want anyone to be in trouble.. And I don't want to blame anyone.. Please Yongguk oppa.. Don't make it worse..

 

Himchan quickly came in front of Yongguk to defend you, “No. It's from me.. Jae is lying.. I'm the one who gave her that..”

 

You looked up and grabbed his arm, “Oppa...”

 

Yongguk became mad, “YOU! Do you know what kind of consequences you will get for that, huh?! Don't make the 'Hulk' inside me wake up..”, he then grabbed Himchan by the collar, “You think I won't do anything to you, huh?!”

 

“OPPA!”, you yelled.

 

L couldn't hold his anger anymore. In one side, he is very unhappy to see Himchan there, but in other side, he felt so annoyed if someone wanted to hurt Himchan, his brother, his childhood friend. L close his eyes then exhaled deeply.

He then grabbed Yongguk's arms, “Don't always use your fists to solve every problem that you face.. You're not a kid anymore..”

 

You gasped and looked at L in disbelief. Zelo gasped as well, “Eommaya LG!”

 

Yongguk turned his head to L then shoved Himchan's body hardly and he fell to the cold hard floor. Yongguk then stood right in front of L then glowered at L.

 

“Himchan oppa! Are you okay?!”, you quickly help Himchan to stand up.

 

Himchan just nodded then stood up. L glanced at Himchan and felt relieved that he was okay. He then glared back at Yongguk.

 

Yongguk grabbed L by the collar, “You again! How dare you!”, he tried to lift L's body up. However, that's a scene he will never see because of L's incredible strength as half-spirit.

 

L just smirked and looked at Yongguk with an amused expression. Yongguk could felt his hand trembling and he never knows why L could be that strong.

 

"Eommaya!! Zelo is confused! Zelo is confused!! Error! Error! Zelo don't know what to do! Zelo is LG's guardian!”, Zelo grabbed his hair in frustrated, “Zelo should protect LG! But Zelo don't have Zelo's skateboard right now! If.. If Zelo have powers, Zelo will stop the time!", Zelo yelled.

 

"Yaaa! Are you stupid? Stop the time? What that's for?! You want to be punished again?! Geez...", Daehyun gritted his teeth.

 

Yongguk tried to punch L's face, but L stopped it with just his left hand.

 

"Myungsoo-ya!", Himchan looked so surprise.

 

Yongguk could felt his knuckles became white and he felt pain.

Why he is so damn strong? What is he?!!

 

“Tch.. Luckily, he is a half-spirit now..”, Daehyun smirked being amused by the scene.

 

“Unluckily, his opponent is Jae eonni's brother..”, Zelo bit his lips.

 

“YAA! STOP!”, you grabbed L's arm tried to release his grip on Yongguk's fist.

 

“Myungsoo-ya, stop!”, Himchan yelled as well.

 

L looked at your expression then throw Yongguk's fist hardly to the other side and smirked.

Tch. You want to hit me, big bro? Sorry.. For now, I'm not your opponent...

 

“Damn you!”, Yongguk wanted to hit L again when suddenly you yelled, “OPPA! STOP!”

 

Yongguk became surprised by your voice then looked at you with big eyes. You pointed your finger to Yongguk with furrowed eyebrows, “I will count to 3 and if you still won't stop.. I swear I won't talk to you for 365 days!”

 

Yongguk's eyes grew bigger. He then quickly lowered his fist and gritted his teeth while looking down. He then glared at L then grabbed his collar once again.

 

You shouted again, “Oppa! Did you hear me?! Release him now or I swear I won't talk to you for one year straight! Or even more than that! I'm not lying!”

 

Yongguk could felt his blood rushed inside and he felt so much anger inside his body. But because of your words, he finally released his hands from L's collar and shoved L's body aside. L scoffed then fixed his collar.

 

Yongguk grabbed both of your hands, “Jae-ah.. What are you saying? Come on.. Don't be like this, okay?”

 

“I won't repeat what I've said..”, you shoved his hands away then crossed your arms.

 

“Ya! That's my words!”, Daehyun yelled from behind.

 

You just ignored his words and rolled your eyes.

Yes, right, Jung Daehyun, make sure you make a copyright next time so no one will use your words..

 

You then just passed by Yongguk, totally ignoring his words. You then turned your head, “Annyeong Himchan oppa! See you later!”, you waved your hand to him with a smile.

 

Himchan blinked but then awkwardly waving back to you. L raised one eyebrow while Zelo and Daehyun looked at you confusedly.

 

“M-mwo? 'S-see you later'..?”, Yongguk stuttered because of your action.

 

You forced a smile to the boys then you looked at L. L became nervous and stared at you as well.

You sighed and just blew your bangs, “Fiuh~”, you then turned back, walked to go inside your house.

 

L's eyes became big and became annoyed.

WHAT?! Ya bird! How can you say 'annyeong' to Himchan hyung and only give me a deep sigh?!

 

You said to Yongguk without even looking back, “I'm not joking with my words, Yongguk oppa..”

 

Yongguk's jaw dropped and he quickly ran, following you from behind, “Jae-ah!”

 

Daehyun clapped his hands lazily, “Oops.. The drama has ended.. And the audience is disappointed..”

 

L glared at Daehyun while Daehyun just sticking out his tongue to L then smirked.

 

“What's with that glare, half-spirit? Unhappy?”, Daehyun looked at L with straight face.

L glared even more and ready to explode.

 

“Eommaya! They left inside the house! Eottoke Daehyunie? Who should we follow now? Jae eonni or... LG?!”, Zelo became confused by himself then pouting his mouth.

 

“Tch.. Don't always ask me, you dumb head! I'm not your encyclopedia!”, Daehyun yelled.

 

"But we're one, right? Look! The two of us are one now!”, Zelo pointed to the handcuff, “No one can separate us.. Even death.. We should share our difficulties and happiness together.. We're one soul now!", Zelo said with firm tone.

 

Daehyun looked at Zelo with straight face, “Amen~~~”

 

Zelo smiled then Daehyun hit him hardly on the head, “YA! YOU STUPID! I want to puke! Aishh really.. Are we going married now?! BABO!”

 

“Auuchhhh...”, Zelo rubbed his head then he pointed to L and Himchan. Both of them were just being silent while staring at each other's eyes.

“Are they in a staring contest or something, Daehyunie?”, Zelo asked.

 

Himchan suddenly walked to L, breaking the staring contest, “Myungsoo-ya.. Why did you come here?”

 

L sighed. That's the same thing I want to ask you, hyung.. Why are you here?!

L tapped Himchan's shoulder, “So... She is your secret friend, hyung?”

 

Himchan nodded shyly, “Hmm..”, he then chuckled, “You got me! But you didn't answer my question.. Why did you come here?”, he asked again.

 

L didn't answer and just stayed silent. L looked at another direction and the situation became awkward. Himchan grew confused and asked L again, “M-myungsoo..?”

 

L suddenly smiled to Himchan, "Hyung..."

 

"Well.. You don't need to tell me if you won't.. But.. Should we go somewhere now?", Himchan then open his car's door and asked L to follow him.

 

"Where?", L blinked his eyes being clueless.

 

"You will know once we arrived there..", Himchan smiled.

 

L nodded and walked to his car.

 

"Mmmm LG~", Zelo called. L looked at Zelo and Daehyun and as if asked 'what' with his face.

 

"You don't mean to leave us here, right?", Zelo twiddled his fingers.

 

L closed his eyes and cursed himself.

! I almost forgot! Great! Now what should I do with these two? Let them in? Wait.. No.. NO! Of course not! Okay then.. Whatever..

 

L then just rolled his eyes and went inside the car. He then close the door without even looking back to Daehyun and Zelo.

 

"Eommaya LG! Do you really want to leave us here?!!", Zelo yelled from outside the window's car while showing his puppy eyes.

 

Himchan started the engine and ready to go. L just ignored Zelo and looked straight to the front.

 

"Eottokke! Daehyunie~~~~", Zelo looked at Daehyun trying to look for help.

 

"YA! Let him go! I won't follow him anyway!", Daehyun yelled.

 

Zelo felt sad and looked down.

If only Zelo have Zelo's skateboard now.. Zelo can follow LG in a speed of light...

 

L suddenly opened the car's window and smirked to Daehyun. He then pointed to the roof of the car. Here.. Enjoy the night view while sitting in here.. HAHAHA.. Serve you well, you stupid postman!

 

“Mwo?! What's that finger means, huh?”, Daehyun gritted his teeth.

This half-spirit is really.. Aishh!!!

 

The car started to move and Zelo finally got what L means. L wanted them to follow him by sit on the top of the car.

 

"Oh yeah! That's a nice idea LG!!", Zelo then ran while pulling Daehyun's body with him.

 

"Yaaaa! Yaaaa! You!!", Daehyun yelled, but still he got dragged by Zelo.

 

Zelo jumped up to the car as followed by Daehyun and both of them ended up sitting on the top of Himchan's car as if they sat on a ‘magic carpet’.

 

-------------------------------------

 

“Jae~~”, Yongguk called your name over and over again.

 

You just ignored his words and went straight to your room. Without looking back, you shut your room's door hardly which made Yongguk flinched.

 

Yongguk sighed deeply then knocked your door, “Jae-ah.. Are you mad?”

 

You leaned on the other side of the door while crossing your arms.

Tch.. Even an idiot knows that I am mad...

 

“Jae-ah.. Have you eat..?”, Yongguk tried to persuade you to go out from the room.

 

“I DON'T WANT TO EAT! GO AWAY!”, you yelled.

 

Yongguk sighed again and put his head on your door. He then remembered the last time you mad at him because he threw away all of your fangirl's collection. He tried to think deeply about what he should do to make you not mad at him anymore.

What should I do... If she mad like this, she will continue to ignore me.. Last time she ignored me, it lasted for a month and it's just like hell for me! And that's happened because it was my birthday.. Now my birthday is still pretty long away, how can I make Jae not mad at me again.. Am I needed to wait until my birthday come??! Hell no! I can't wait for that long! I can die! Eottoke.... It's killing me...

 

Yongguk looked up and tried to call your name again, “Jae-ah..”, but you didn't answer.

 

Yongguk then knocked on your door again over and over. He then yelled, “Jae.. Oppa will cook your favorite pizza.. So just open the door now, okay..?”

 

You didn't answer him at all. You took a big bag then put some of your clothes inside the bag. You were just really angry to your older brother right now.

 

“Yuhuu~~ My baby Jae~~”, Yongguk tried to call your name in a cute way, “Open the door please~~”

 

You then open the door and Yongguk immediately smiled. But you open it while holding a big bag. Yongguk looked at it and gasped.

 

“J-j-Jae.. What's with that b-bag?”, he became nervous.

 

“I want to go!”, you tried to walk but he blocked you.

 

"W-w-where do you want to go, baby?", Yongguk gulped.

 

"Don't block my way!", you pushed Yongguk's body to the side and went downstairs.

 

"Wait!! Where do you want to go?!", Yongguk looked panic and followed you behind.

 

"Somewhere that you don't know!", you said while approaching the front door. Yongguk's jaw dropped and he started to become really panic.

 

"No! No! Baby!! No!! Jae!!!", Yongguk tried to stop you, “Stop!!”, he then grabbed your hands. His grip was so strong so it halted your walk to the front door.

 

“Whatever oppa did.. Oppa was wrong, okay? Mianhae baby... P-please.. Don't go..”, Yongguk pleaded with puppy eyes.

 

You didn't even look at him and keep trying to shove his hands away. Yongguk tighten his grip on your hands and begged you several times. He could felt his head was burned and he couldn't think straight. His heart was pounding heart and he was really scared to death right now. He was scared you will leave him alone.

 

You sighed deeply and gave him a firm look, “I'm so damn tired oppa! I'm tired with your never ending over-protection of me! My life!”, you finally exploded.

 

Yongguk's eyes became red, “B-but that's because I-I love you, baby..”, Yongguk pleaded.

 

You grew madder, “I know! I know! But your love makes me hard to breathe! You make me tired, oppa!”

 

Yongguk grew speechless for a few seconds then said, “This is all for your own goodness..”, Yongguk said in soft voice.

 

You inhaled deeply and shouted at him, “NO! This is not for me! This is all for your own goodness! It's okay if you only controlling me and my life.. But please! Why are you always hurting my friends?!”

 

This time, Yongguk grew totally speechless. You showed him your disappointed face and about to cry, “No.. I'm wrong.. It's not only my friends.. You hurt everyone around me..”

 

“Jae-ah..”, Yongguk voice became softer. His eyes became teary as well and he felt his heart hurt seeing you like this, “Look baby.. I-I am so sorry.. But I can't.. I can't let you go with those guys!”

 

“What? For God's sake, oppa.. I'M YOUR SISTER! I won't ever leave you behind! You're the one who force me to do this kind of things.. Not those guys, or even anyone.. It's you!”, you yelled and your tears fell to your cheek.

 

Yongguk grew frustrated after seeing your tears. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply. He loosened his grip on your hands and looked down.

No.. I can't let Jae cry because of me.. I need to end this fight and I won't release you no matter what, Jae..

Yongguk then released his grip from your hands, which already have red marks now.

Yongguk tighten his fists and looked at you with sad face, “Jae-ah.. Please.. Don't cry and don't be mad anymore.. Oppa will do anything for you, okay? You need to understand me.. All the things that I did for you are-”

 

You burst out in anger, “ENOUGH!”, and you started to sob hard, “I don't understand about you! I never can understand! I can't!!”, your tears falling down like crazy because you couldn't take these feelings no more. The feeling was being controlled by your own older brother.

 

Yongguk's eyes grew big and he could felt his eyes grew warm and he was ready to cry too, just like you.

 

You looked at him while crying, “It's been one year, oppa.. I'm tired with all of these.. What the hell has happened to you?! After he died.. Y-you.. Yeah, after our brother di-”

 

“NO!”, Yongguk suddenly yelled and you became surprised.

 

“STOP! Not that again, Jae... D-don't say anything about him! P-please!”, Yongguk lowered his head. He then crying hard and kicked the table beside him.

 

You flinched because of that and looked at your crying brother, “Wae? You always change the topic.. Or ignore me whenever we talked about him..”, your voice sounded trembling so much.

 

Yongguk just stayed quiet. You could see his tears falling down to his cheek clearly even though the room is in dim light and with his head lowered down.

 

“You don't want to tell me why? Fine. I'll leave now..”, you wiped your tears, grabbed your bag and heading to the front door.

 

When you were about to open the door, Yongguk suddenly yelled, “I HATE HIM!”

 

You grew stiff and you turned your head slowly, “W-what?”, you became scared to hear the reasons.

 

Yongguk took a few steps approaching you. He stopped about 2 meters away from you and wiped his tears away. He then looked at you with puffy and red eyes.

 

“He makes you weak! He makes you cried a lot! He makes your happy face disappeared! He left a big scar inside your heart!”, Yongguk yelled.

 

You cried again because of his words and looked at him without speaking a single word. Yongguk then cried hard and suddenly kneeling down.

 

“He is the only reason of all these stupid life we've been through in this one year! You always blame yourself for his death... You will always lock yourself alone, crying alone thinking about his death... And the more you blame yourself, the more I will hate him.. I hate him.. I hate him, Jae.. And I will hate him until I die!”, Yongguk yelled while crying hard. He clutched his heart tightly because he felt so much hurt right now.

 

Your body started trembling and you sobbing hard as well, “Y-you.. You shouldn't hate him.. B-because.. Because it's true that he died because of me.. It's the truth, oppa.. I'm the one who killed-”

 

“Stop...”, Yongguk stopped your words without even looking at you.

 

You shouted at him, “I'M THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM OPPA! I'M A KILLER!”, you then clutched your heart tightly too. You could felt that your heart as if it's being stabbed by thousand knifes and you knew you deserved to accept that.

 

Yongguk finally looked up to you, “How many times I need to tell you, Jae?! YOU ARE NOT A KILLER! HE DIED NOT BECAUSE OF YOU!”, Yongguk yelled.

 

“No! No! I-I... I.. I stole his life away....”, you cried like crazy and this time, you too, falling down to your knees.

 

“No...”, Yongguk shaking his head, “No, Jae.. No.. You are not!!”, Yongguk yelled again. You were just continued sobbing hard and you felt your heart became hurt more and more.

 

Yongguk then stood up and approached you slowly. He too, still was crying. He felt hurt as well and he felt hurt more now as he looked at you crying hard. He then was kneeling down in front of you.

 

“Jae-ah..”, he rubbed your head, “No.. You're not a killer...”, he said in a very soft voice.

 

You cried even more and then Yongguk hugged you tightly. You rested your head on his chest and crying even more. You gripped his clothes tightly and sobbing hard. Yongguk hugged you more tightly and he cried as well. He rubbed your back tried to calm you down. His t-shirt was now wet because of your tears but he didn't give a damn about it.

 

“Mianhae.. That's my fault.. Not you..”, Yongguk whispered to your ear then kissed the top of your head.

 

Both of you were just stayed quiet for a few minutes. You could only hear your own sobbing in the room. Yongguk kept rubbing your head and tried to hum a song that your mother always sang for you when you were a kid. You finally calm a little after a few minutes.

 

When you were about to release yourself from Yongguk's hug, suddenly Yongguk's phone was ringing. Both of you were startled, and Yongguk tried to take his phone from his pocket.

 

“Damn it! Who the hell calling me at a time like this?!”, he cursed.

 

You smiled a little seeing your older brother finally not crying anymore. Yongguk released his grasp from you and smiled. You smiled back and wiped your tears.

 

Yongguk saw the caller's name on his phone's screen and gasped.

H-hy-hyungnim?! Why he called me at this time?! I can't answer it while Jae is beside me like this...

 

You grew confused, “W-what's wrong, oppa?”

 

Yongguk quickly shut his phone off and smiled at you. But you know it for sure that his smile was forced.

 

“It's nothing, baby..”, he quickly help you to stand up and rubbed your head.

 

You blinked your eyes and just looked at him being confused. Yongguk grabbed your bag then said, “Don't ever think to leave again, okay? You're the only family that I have now.. So please..”, Yongguk pleaded to you and squeezed your shoulder lightly.

 

You nodded and gave him a weak smile. He then brought you to the kitchen, “Wanna eat something, baby? Just tell oppa..”

 

You shook your head, “Nope.. I'm not hungry.. But I do want to know what was happened to you before and right after he passed away.. I couldn't find you anywhere that time.. I thought you left me and I was so scared that time.. Can you tell me where were you all that time?”, you asked him remembering the days when your younger brother was just died.

 

Yongguk paused for a few seconds, then he smiled weakly to you, “Not now, Jae.. When the right time comes.. You will know about that for sure.. Okay?”

 

“But oppa-”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter