KryBer + Leo??

OMONA! OH MY!

JeTiSunSeo + 3 toddler + KryBer

Tiffany lead they into her home office room.

"Well.. Please be seated everyone."Tiffany said as she sit on the red chair with Lauren on her lap.

Seohyun : Unnie, can i lay on the bed up there? It just that Kyungsan feeding time now.

The young mother among them blush as she spoke. 

Tiffany : Sure you can Joohyun-ah.

Jessica already sit comfortably on the white couch.

Meanwhile Sunny sit on the floor watching as Maden was standing and grab anything that been place on the table nearby.

As for KryBer..

They stand still with Krystal back facing Amber. Arm crossed and look really pissed.

Amber just look down and stare at her feet.

Jessica raise an eyebrow when she saw those duo behave just like watching an old school drama.

Tiffany try to entertain Lauren a little by making her stand on her lap and swing the little one body softly side to side.

Jessica : Speak.

The duo still being muted.

Sunny : If the two of you keep silence we wouldn't know what's the matter between the both of you.

Still silence.

Jessica : Are you two deaf? Or perhaps mute? For God sake speak up!

Krystal : I got nothing to say about this liar!

Amber : Hey! I am not a liar!

Krystal : Yes you are! Not only that you are also a cheater!

Amber groan " No, i am not!"

They facing each other.

Krystal : Yes!

Amber : No!

Krystal : YES!

Amber : NO!

Krystal : Y.E.S!!

Amber : N.O!!

"Kids, volume down!"Tiffany hiss.

The duo quickly turn away from each other. Look even pissed than before.

Jessica : What's wrong with the both of you?! Shouting like that. Look at the kids! You made three of them crying!

It's truth that Maden was hugging Sunny tightly as he cried. Lauren struggling in Tiffany embrace as she cried. She look like didn't want to be in that room anymore. Kyungsan is even worst. The poor baby was totally terrified with the shout. He was wailing loudly now.

"Unnie.."Seohyun call out panicly as she held Kyungsan firmly in her embrace.

"Come down now Seohyun-ah. Let's go to the other room."Tiffany stand up and wait for Seohyun.

Jessica : Tiff, Seo.. I am sorry on behalf of them.

Tiffany smile. "It's okay Jessi. Please don't be too hard on them okay?"

Seohyun : Unnie, we totally understand that. Beside Kyungsan is kinda half sleep when the shouting actually happen so he's kinda shocked.

Tiffany : Don't worry too much Jessi. Beside it's already pass Lauren bedtime. That's why she like this.

Seohyun look at Sunny. "Unnie, are you coming?"

Sunny shook her head and smile. "No. We're good now. Beside i have to keep those two alive right? Jessica perhaps gonna ripped those two head anytime soon.."

Jessica : Wise decision. 

The duo gulped.

SeoFany giggle before walk out the room.

Sunny give some paper for Maden to play as the little one already calm down.

Jessica stand infront of KryBer. "Now.. Do you wanna speak up or we gonna take it in hard way?"

Amber done almost all the talking from the start. Krystal did talk too but only accuse words come on. 

Silent for awhile as Sunny and Jessica try to prosessing the words.

"This Leo child just come and call you maman?"Sunny look at Amber.

Amber sighed and nodded.

Jessica glare. "Oi, illama! Are you cheating on my baby sister?"

Amber quickly shook her head and wave both her hand in denied.

Sunny : Jessica, stop it. Don't scare her.

Jessica : What? I am just want to make sure..

Sunny : From the way that i heard this situation is unclear enough. Soojung-ah, you can't just blindly trust a kid word like that. You've heard from Amber side story too right? Rather than fought unstop why wouldn't both of you start to find some information about this Leo kid? I am sure someone gonna have some information out there somewhere.

Jessica : Yeah, i am totally on Sunny this time. You have to trust each other in this matter. 

KryBer stay quiet.