Unusual Morning- Final Part

OMONA! OH MY!

At last the FAMILIES finally have their breakfast.

(I forgot to mention about Yoona.. She haven't bath right? If someone actually realize it. My mistake, i am so sorry. So they have to wait for her several minute then get breakfast.)

When they're still having their breakfast..

 

 

Outside at the front yard..

 

4 figure stand there arguing with each other. While 3 other admiring one figure cuteness.

Nicole : YAH! Why are you keeps following us around you ert!

HyoYeon : YAH! Be careful with your words!

 

Amber : Listen okay.. I don't know this kid.

Krystal : It is? Well.. He call you MAMAN!

Amber : I don't even know what's the meaning of maman!

Krystal : For your information it's a French word. 'la mère or maman' is MOTHER!

Amber eyes widened. "NO WAY! I have a son? When did i even give birth to one?!"

Krystal rolled her eyes. "I don't wanna know! FIX IT!"

 

Victoria : Aww~~ So cute!

Luna : He's really look like Amber in this style..

Sulli : A perfect duplicate exactly.

Victoria : Amber?

Amber left the furious Krystal for awhile and went to Victoria.

Amber : Yes?

Victoria : Turn your head to the side for awhile.. And Leo too.

Sulli : No doubt. He's yours..

Amber : Oh, come on!

Krystal : SEE! Everyone can guess it right!

Amber massaging her temple as she look at the kid.

Leo Recipon Liu.. Are you really my son? But i can't make anyone pregnant.. I didn't get pregnant either! >.< -Amber

 

 

Let's flashback start from KryBer first shall we..

Gwangju, South Korea

Krystal : Out all of place in South Korea, why here Amber?

Amber : Well.. Gwangju is famous for its great food and much more than most people know Gwangju has a storied history as Korea's "other other" city. Centuries ago Gwangju was the dumping ground for those dissidents against the State and a place of exile, and all throughout the 20th century it has had a long history of rebellion against those in power, mostly from trade unionists and students.  This is the city that emphasizes the arts and the human rights movement, more than any place else on the peninsula. 

Victoria : Wow! I like this place! How historical!!

Sulli : FOODS!!!

Luna : COOL!

They enjoying staying there for a few day. Until there's only left one day for them to leave Gwangju for Seoul..

The 5 people just got back from walking around the city and they have to get their room key from the reception counter. Victoria and Krystal go there while Amber, Luna and Sulli sit in the nearby couch that been provided for the guest.

Amber sitting at the end of the couch which facing a big glasses window. She was enjoying the night view. Out of sudden there's this little child about 4 year old stand exactly in front of her which completely disturbing. Amber approaching the latter as she was wondering where's the child parents might be. This child look like he come alone with his cute custome, backpack and luggage.

This kid sure have a unique taste.. -Amber

Amber stand on her knee to meet the child eyesight. She gently tap the latter shoulder.

"Bonjour maman!"The child said all of sudden.

Huh? I don't understand.. O_O" -Amber

Amber was about to ask more further but another shouting sound come from her back startled not only her but might be everyone else as well.

Krystal was extremely shocked and Amber received a HARD SLAP on the face that day.

Not only that she even have to move out from the room which she share it with her girlfriend, Krystal.

Yes, she rent another room and share it with the child which he known as Leo Recipon Liu. Age 4. Come from Paris, France. Know french, korean(little) and english.

 

 

Now HyoNi turn..

Best Western New Seoul Hotel, Seoul

This girl, Nicole Jung is a cousin to the Jung sister.

Wonder why she didn't follow the other 5?

She's the only one daughter of a diplomat.

She's really a spoiled one.

Her lifestyle is high class.

So thats good enough to explain why she didn't follow them.

People used to obeyed her all the time but not today.

Because she didn't expected to collide with a person whose will challenging her ego today.

As usual Nicole is at the mall, shopping.

Lucky right?

But unfortunately the cashier was none other than Kim HyoYeon.

The mischievous short-tempered person.

HyoYeon : Annyeong hasaeyo~

Nicole look at the latter from her head to her toe. "Yeah, whatever.."

HyoYeon raised an eyebrows look at the girl.

"What an attitude.."HyoYeon mutter.

HyoYeon continuing her job as a cashier meanwhile Nicole watch her entire time.

Where is the damn price tag! This underwear.. URGH! -HyoYeon

HyoYeon took quite amount of time to look for an undergarment price tag. Nicole bought several of it. All of it didn't have a price tag which make HyoYeon kinda frustated try to find it. Plus there's quite amount of other customer line up waiting for their turn. Imagine the complain HyoYeon heard from them.

Nicole : Enough of enjoying the view now?

HyoYeon took a long breath. "May i know where's the price tag miss?"

Nicole : Oh, that.. I took it off.

HyoYeon eyes widened. "Come again?"

Nicole rolled her eyes and put both her hand on her hips. "OMG! You're not only a ert but also deaf?! I TOOK IT OFF OKAY!!"

HyoYeon can't control her anger anymore. "YAH!"She shout at her face.

Nicole was clearly startled. "YAH! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?!"

HyoYeon : YES. I AM SHOUTING AT YOU STUPID WOMAN!!

Nicole : WHAT? YAH!

HyoYeon : YOU ARE RUDE AND STUPID!

Nicole : WHY YOU.. ERT!!

The fight is quite massive which make HyoYeon got fired from her job and Nicole finally meet a rival.

Earlier today don't know it is fate or unfortunately for both of them.

They actually arrived at the same place and same timing.

 

 

Inside The House

TaeYeon and Yuri is the fastest one finish eating so they volunteer themselves to throw the gabbage.

But once they step outside the house there they saw the 7 adult with a child.

Two was pulling each other hair, two other arguing while the others three adult was fangirling over the child.

TaeYul stunned there look at them.

Yuri : Urm, Taeng.

TaeYeon : Yeah.

Yuri : It is normally happen at here?

TaeYeon : No until today..

TaeYul : Ah, unusual morning..

They nod like a dumb.