Beautiful meeting

Beautiful meeting
"MIN JI AAHH! Hurry wake up! You will be late for school!!" omma tried to wake min ji up. "ahh, five more minutes omma..." reply min ji lazyly(?). "song min ji, wake up NOW!!" finally omma yelled at min ji. "ah arraseo arraseo! I'm wake up now!" reply min ji annoyed. "good! And don't forget when you go to school, take this to the bakery next to your school." said omma give min ji the "for sale cake". "yes omma.." reply min ji. ****** "Ahjussi, this is my omma's cake for today. Have a good day!" said min ji after leaving the cake in the table. "ah i gonna be late for school!" said min ji and then running to the school. When min ji was running, she didn't see a bunch of boy was going to cross the street. "OUCH!" yelled min ji. "ah sorry sorry. I didn't see you guys crossing the street!" min ji apologize to the boys. "do you have eyes? How can you not see ME crossing the street?!" one of the boys yelled. "i said i'm sorry, i'm in a hurry so i didn't see you guys!" min ji started to feel annoyed. "well you better watch out, blind girl." said the boy. "hey i'm not blind!" yelled min ji. "then why can't you see us?" ask the boy "i said I'M IN HURRY smart boy!" min ji yelled again. "you don't know me?" ask the boy. "no. And why should i know?" ask min ji again. "see, better watch out. New kid." said the boy. And then they go away. Min ji just realized they wear the same uniform as her! "oh no, first day of new school.. Are they my sunbae?" ask min ji to herself. Then she running again to the school. ***** *knock knock* "oh come in dear.. You are the new kid aren't you?" ask the home teacher. "yes i am." reply mun ji. "ehm. Students, we have a new kid.. Please introduce yourself dear." said the teacher. "well, annyeonghaseyo! I'm song min ji, i'm 16 years old and i'm transfered from LA." said min ji. From a far, min ji saw the bunch of boy that she met this morning. "take your seat honey. There, in the back still have one more empty chair." said the teacher. "ah yes songsaengnim." reply min ji and then go to her seat next to the bunch of boys. "so, you're the new kid huh?" ask that boy. "so you're not my sunbae?" ask min ji. "who said i was your sunbae? I'm JR. Sorry for this morning. I'm a little bit angry that time." said the boy. "ah i see. It's okay." said min ji. "um right, these are my friends. L, JB, and baekhyun." said JR. "ah yes, nice to meet you all." said min ji then smile.