Finale

Replace

Today was Minho and I's day off so we decided to spend it together. We were at home with a box of chicken. I being the chicken maniac I was blocked everything out as I continued eating. I didn't notice Minho's faint "hyung's" and the tugging of my sleeve. All of a sudden the chicken in my hand was gone. I pouted and whipped my head up to look at Minho.

"Yah~" I whined like a little kid. "Gimme!!!"

Minho just shook his head, his long curly hair flipping to the side. "Ahni hyung. Every time I try to make conversation with you while eating chicken you always ignore me."

"That's because I'm Onew hyung!" I explained and reached for my chicken. Minho just leaned back, holding the chicken out of my reach. Darn why you so tall Minho?! I wondered and had to walk around the table to get my chicken. Minho chuckled and wagged his finger at me.

"I'll give it back on one condition," Minho said.

"What condition is that?" I asked.

"Onew hyung can I replace the thing most precious to you for today?"

I gasped.

"Onew hyung, you'll have to like me better than the chicken neh?"

I was contemplating his 'condition'. Could Minho be gay? I wondered. I looked at him and found him staring at me with googly eyes. Yes. I answered my question. Was I gay? I wondered. I took a long hard look at Minho, trying to see any sparks.

"Onew hyung..." Minho said and gently grabbed my hand. There it was, sparks flying. I tried not to make it obvious by jerking my hand away but I slowly inched my hand out of his grip. When I thought my hand was finally free he laced his fingers with mine. I felt my face getting hot and all of a sudden I didn't even care about the chicken. I just felt warm and right holding hands with Minho. I shyly looked up to see him looking at me. His big eyes softened and he tugged out hands in his direction, tugging me closer to him. His face got closer to mine and I couldn't help but blush at the little gasp that slipped out of my mouth. I watched Minho's lips form a soft smile before he leaned even closer to me. Omo my faint heart is gonna give out on me, I thought as it thudded loudly through my ear and chest.

"Onew hyung, you promise?" He asked me, his hot breath tickling my face.

"N-neh," I stuttered. He smiled and leaned forward, capturing my lips with his. I relaxed into the kiss and let him pull me onto his lap. It felt so right to be in this warmth, in his arms, to be kissed with those plump lips... I am gay, I answered my own question.

"Onew hyung, saranghae~" He whispered softly after we pulled away. I smiled and hugged him.

"Saranghae Minho-yah~" I whispered back.

"You still want to finish eating your chicken?" He asked me. I smiled and shook my head.

"Nah, I'm already full with your love."

He cracked a smile and pressed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Hyung, you're kinna heavy." He whispered. I blushed and playfully punched his arm.

"If you don't want me to sit in your lap then don't pull me onto it!" I whined and pouted while slipping off his lap. He chuckled and pulled me onto his lap again.

"Hyung, it's worth it -having you sit on my lap."

"Aigoo you're so cheesy."

"You're so cute."

"Yah you tryna give hyung a heart attack?"

"Ahni!"

"You tryna make hyung pass out?!"

"If you do I'll take good care of you."

"Yah, I get lonely at night." I said. "Sleep next to me tonight."

"Anything for you hyung~" Minho said and chuckled.

~~~

Ninnie's Corner :

I hope you enjoyed the oneshot ^^

Enjoy, Comment, & Subscribe :DDD <3