one .

I Found My Bias' Phone

You were outside the building where your bias Kim Sunggyu 'the leader' of Infinite is currently attending a live radio show. You went with your bestfriend Eunmi whos also an Inspirit.

 

"____-ah how long are we going to stay here?" your bestfriend ask while rubbing her palms together try to warm herself. You sighed and looked around. 

 

"maybe we should go" you mumbled

we wont be able to see him that long even if we wait for him to get out, he'll just head straight to the car and drive off

 

You both turned your backs ready to head home when other inspirits started screaming and running to the door. You looked back to saw Sunggyu out of the building trying to walk while he's being squeezed by dosens of Inspirits. He kept a smile on his face while he struggle to approach the car .

 

"can we stay for just a minute?" You looked at your friend , pleading. She sighed and said Yes. You didnt approach him to join the sea of Inspirits crowding him you just looked at him from afar.

 

Hey, theyre squeezing him   "Dont they feel bad" you mumbled, you felt bad for your bias thinking that he's already worn out after attending all his sched but he still smile infront of the fans. It took him nearly 10minutes just to get to the car. Once he got in he fixed his stuff , after a few minutes he acted strange it looked like he was searching for something , like he lost something. He the lights inside the car and he furiously searched inside. Some fans went home already those who were left looked at each other with curiousity.

 

Did he lost something? you worriedly thought "I wonder what he's looking for"

 

After a few minutes the fans figured out that he must've lost his phone , Some fans started shouting things like

"Just give oppa his phone back!"

"Who took oppa's phone?!Give it back!"

 Sunggyu went out of the car and headed to where he walked when he was on his way to the car. The way was crowded with fans but they moved aside for Sunggyu. He looked under the cars, mostly everywhere. He walked passed you , You almost forgot to breath, That was the closest you've ever been from your bias. Other fans started looking, including you. Sunggyu went back to the car and the manager drove off but stopped at the corner. Fans were furious to look for his phone, you on the other hand went to the bushes with your friend. There you found a phone blinking, it was in silent mode. You took and looked at the screen to check the caller I.D

 

Seonho Hyung

 

this is it....this is oppa's  "I think I found it" you whispered to your friend who was busy looking for it too.

 

"What?" "I think I found it" "found what?" she asked still not looking at you. "I think I found the phone!" 

 

Some Inspirits heard you , some said you did great finding it while some looked at you suspiciously. You ignored them and went to the car with your friend , some inspirits also followed you both.

 

You nervously knocked at the car window. Sunggyu from inside the car looked straight at you. 

 

-----He looked at me !!!! 

 

He slightly opened the door and popped his head out.

 

"I-uh" you held the phone with both of your hands then you offered it to him with your head hanging. He got surprised, He put his hand on his nape before taking his phone from you then he bowed.

 

"uhm...Thanks" he smile shyly. You looked up and saw him looking at you, You blushed. "Your welcome" you took a step back.

 

"so..Uhh how do I repay you?" he let out a nervous laugh . You waved your hands infront of you "n-no its fine, oppa you really dont have to" 

 

"Are you sure?" he mumbled "uhm how about - hyung" he called out their manager and whispered something. Their manager nodded and Sunggyu gave him a cute smile. "so  uh how about I treat you for lunch when...I'm free? It's the least I can do" he shrugged

 

​"eh?" your eyes widened 

 

he will treat me for lunch?! Is he serious?!

 

He gave you the cutest eyesmile you've even seen in your whole life. You nodded . The manager took your number . 

 

"Thank you" he smile at you then he ruffled your hair. With that he entered the car , before he left he waved at the fans-

 

Wait! we were not alone this whole time...there were fans around us !

 

You got startled, you looked back and saw some Inspirits glaring at you. 

 

You looked down nd dragged your friend out from the crowd then you both hurriedly went home.

----------------------------

Done !