New Student

All Those Memory So Close To My Heart

-Normal P.O.V-

"Teng..tong..teng...tong" Bell rings loudly, a sign that the a break has been completed.

While Running, JIyeon shout "Baekhyun-ssi, i am go to the class first! you must treat me someday! " 

Normal P.O.V end

 

-Baekhyun's P.O.V-

 

I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. I returned to digest her words. Treat?

"hmm .. who's going to let my money wasted just for her?" I hissed.

Baekhyun's P.O.V end

 

-Normal P.O.V-

After all the students, come to the class,Suddenly come the teacher from outside, bring the new student, the new student look arrogant. girls who see the new student , begin whisper about the new student, including suzy.

"Jieun, look at that boy! he is very cool" Said Suzy.

" I think he is like other boy in this school" 

"Arghh, ah you do not have a sense of him"

" students please be quiet, Miss will introduce our new friend his name Yoo Seungho, Seungho-ssi come introduce yourself"

Then, the boy who was in front of the class begin introduce himself

"My name is Yoo Seungho. 16 years old. Nice to meet you"

That boy bowed his head as the usual student. But, he did not smile at all. Jiyeon who felt her neck fur bristling moment, for some reason. She just ignore it.

"Okay Seungho-ssi. Thank you for introduce yourself in front of the students, and please sit beside Lizzy" Said Mrs.Hye, while point at the chair beside Lizzy. Then, Seungho sit beside Lizzy.

"Hallo, I am Lizzy" Lizzy Greet with a friendly smile.

Seungho is Just silent, not answer Lizzy.

"Aish, this boy not answer me" Lizzy muttered

-Normal P.O.V end-

-Jieun's P.O.V-

"Teng..tong..teng..tong"  Bell rings loudly, a sign that the lesson has been finish. Many students return to their homes, rather than practicing sing and dance.

Ahh finally, I can go to the practice room, today i feel not mood for the lesson. It was studied for 3 hours, feels like one year. Today I am alone in Practice room, Suzy is going to audition for drama, and Jiyeon like usually she want to read a novel that has been borrowed in the library, until finish. 

I open the door of the practice room, I look at the boy who was standing in front of the piano, he did not realize that I was behind him. I think I knew him,  but where??

I see he begin sit and play the piano. I heard the sound of his voice, his voice is very beautiful, make me very peaceful. He sing a song the title is Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go. that song I very like it. after finish heard the song he has sung I a knock the door of the practice room.

"Excuse me, are you practice in this room?" I ask.

"Eh...hmm i am not practice, I just look the practice room for a while"

"Oh, okay... can i go in?" I ask.

"yessure... what do you want to do in this practice room?" 

"I want practice dance and sing" I answer.

"ohh, I see.. okay I leave firs, i do not want disturb you"

"Ohh-ohh okay" I said "But! what's your name?" I ask him

"Oh, My name is Jang Wooyoung grade 12-A"

Then, he leave me alone. 

- Jieun's P.O.V end-

I'm sorry for late baeing update, I must translate my Fanfict first. and many homework my teacher give to me. and i'm sorry if make typo in the story, i also human too xD and i'm sorry my grammar is not good... please comment, if you want me to update soon please give comment, and thank you all the subscriber ^^ Thank you very much, and I'm so sorry. 

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!!!!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!

SO I CAN CONTINUE MY FANFIC >_<