Loving You Part 2

Loving You Part 2
My mom was happy. She loved Juna and Iseul. Junhyung called his parents and his band.members and they came to the hospital. " Hey Yoona! How you doing? " asked Junhyung's parents. " Oh I'm fine. Just really tired.. Iseul and Juna is with Junhyung. " i said. His parents smiled. After Jun's parents left, BEAST came. " Yoona! How are you? Where's Junhyung? " Kikwang asked. " I'm fine, thank you. Oh, Jun's with Iseul and Juna. " i said. Just then, Junhyung walked in. " Hey! Junhyung! You're a dad already!! " Yoseob said as he patted Junhyung on his shoulder. He smirked. " Darling, I think Iseul and Juna want you.. " he said. I took Juna and Iseul and put them in the cribs beside me. Doojoon was teasing Junhyung while Hyunseung and Dongwoon were looking at Juna and Iseul. Kikwang and Yoseob were just asking Junhyung questions about work. I fell asleep soon. I was too tired. I.was warded in the hospital for 3 days but I was discharged the next day. Junhyung brought me home with Juna and Iseul. I put the two in the crib and let them sleep comfortably. Time flew so fast, and before I knew it.. Jun was back at work. I had to quit my job and take care of Juna and Iseul. Our family didn't have enough money, especially after I quit my job. I was so.. confused. I couldn't possibly give up Juna and Iseul, could I? I had to improvise. I found a higher paying job that also had shorter working hours. My mom had to take care of Juna and Iseul while I was working. After a few months of working.