Chapter one

You Belong With Me

                chapter one

 

It was the first day of school Youngbae & his friends were heading to school. His best buddy Jiyoung asked him if he dated anyone then youngbae quickly answer NO. Jiyoung who is really good with girls asked Youngbae if he needed help finding a girl. Youngbae said NO because he knew he would find a girl on his own. At school he saw this young women name Park Bom

She was popular and beautiful and he didn't even know that she was dating Jiyoung! Youngbae introduced himself to her. Uh hello there nice to meet you! i'm Youngbae but my friends call me Taeyang it's just my nickname. Oh well hello there youngbae how are you i'm Park Bom it's nice to meet you too! So uhm Bom do you have a boyfriend yet? Oh youngbae about that no not at all! but why did you ask? Oh you see Park bom it's just that uhm i wanna take you out for dinner tomorrow @5:30 ? is that fine? Yes yes that is fine but were are we going? You're house or at a restruant? Uh you know restruant is fine i'll come pick you up tomorrow mkay? oh okay then bye! ok bye Bom!

     

                                                                                 YoungBae's Pov

ah... after 1period i couldn't stop thinking about her i wonder if she is really single? A girl that pretty isn't taken yet haha! i guess i'm really that handsome! Should i tell Jiyoung or not? I think it's best if i don't tell because i'm scared if i stold my girl hm... I guess i'll have to talk to Bom later after school. Well i'm on my way to the Libaray maybe i'll ask if Park Bom wants to come along.

 

                                                            Park Bom's Pov

Am i really dating two guys at the same time!?! oh my gosh! i can't belive I'd lied to Youngbae that i'm single and i'm having an afair!? I'm a lair now! what am i going to do ahh! this problem i create is a big mess! I'm going to the Libaray to think what i'm going to do.

(at the Libaray)

Oh hello Bom what are you doing here? oh nothing much how about you what are you doing here? oh i came to study if you don't mind will you help me? Sure...but then people will see and plus Jiyoung my step brother see will you keep our love a secret?Uh yes i will but why are you so scared? You will see later on and don't even ask him anything! understand? He will uh beat you up right away uh okay so yeah what did you need help with? I just needed help on this problem (work work) Okay well i guess we're done and see you after school? And don't tell Jiyoung we're dating ok!? Yes darling i won't tell now bye.

                                                                                               YoungBae's Pov

What's up with her? why can't i tell Jiyoung he's my friend can't i tell i'm going to tell him but i'm scared i don't want to lie to Bom she's my girlfriend what am i going to do? And it's good that tomorrow i'm taking her out i wanna talk more with her and she is pretty smart!

                                                                                              Park Bom's Pov

oh wow! i can't belive i said that to Youngbae!? i'm having worries! Should i tell Jiyoung that we're over? Or should i tell Youngbae that we're over? hard hard! Com'on Bom choose! Why did i even said i was single in the first place? I gotta have a word with Jiyoung at lunch time.

(lunch time)

Hey! Jiyoung ah we need to talk! what is it? Look uhm well...Do you still love me? said Bom Of course! why? Oh nothing just asking! oh i thought you were going to say we're over haha well i think I was just thinking to far right? Yes you were eyy Jiyoung there's this boy in my Art class his name is YoungBae he asked if i could sit with him? Youngbae!!?? Oh uh yes sure...just be carefull and remember you still have me! Yes Jiyoung we're just friends.

Hello YoungBae let me tell you a secret. A secret?! yes a secret but don't tell anyone and please don't get mad or sad?! ok! Uhm ok so what is it now? wait! let's go out in the hall oh okay Bom. Since we're here i'll tell you my side of my story ok? ok go on now. You see YoungBae i'm also dating Jiyoung he's not really my step brother he's actually my boyfriend but that doesn't mean we're over i'd like to actually be with you but then i don't wanna hurt Jiyoung and i already know that you guys are best buddies so i want to say let's secret date? Wait! your also dating Jiyoung young?! so you're the one whose's been behind this? yes Youngbae and please don't get mad. I'm not mad i'm just dissapointed that you lied to me Youngbae i know i did lied but please forgive me? I will Park Bom but i just can't do this to Jiyoung he's like my bigger brother you know? and i'd never really wanted to hurt his feelings and since you guys were dating all this time i'll let go of you okay?!

No! Youngbae i need you and i want you also but just keep it till the end and if anything ever happens i'll deal with Jiyoung. Please don't let me go i fell in love with you at first sight i think you did too? Forget it Bom ok (kisses bom on the lips) YOUNGBAE!!?? What do you think you're doing that's my girl! bom! you said that you guys were just friends!? huh!? what happened to friends?!