Chapter 2

christmas and birthdays... what a family really feels like

 

~4:30pm~
"Woo, finally! I cant believe it took us all day to decorate the house. im beat " Sungyeol said sighing.
“Yeah I know, I didn’t think it would take us that long..how does sarah manage this every year? Haha.”
 “I don’t know but Im don’t for the day.”
 “Hahaha.aww poor Yeolie is tired..you cant relax yet though. I need you to go upstairs and give the baby a bath.” “Myungsoo, you are lazy. I always do it. You are her father too. Why cant you do it?” Sungyeol said with obvious annoyance in his voice.
 “I promise I will next time Yeolie. Please just do it for me today. Pleeeease” Myungsoo said with his puppy eyes. “Fine, but you are doing it tomorrow. No ifs, ands, or buts.”
 “Alright, I promise. Oh yeah, make sure you put her is something pretty.”
“What for?”
“Just do it Sungyeol.”
“Aishh..this guy..fine.”
“Oh and theres something on our bed for you. Put it on.”
“Anything else princess?!”
“HAAHAHAHA, no Yeolie, that’s it. Hurry back arasso?” Myungsoo said smiling. Sungyeol rolled his eyes as he took Yunhee upstairs to bathe her. “Myungsoo, while I bathe her, put up all of those mistletoes that are lying on the couch.” “Arasso.” Myungsoo replied.

~5:00pm~
**Ding Dong**
Myungsoo shot up from the couch at the sound of the doorbell ringing. He looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 o clock so he figured out right away that it was none other than the Infinite members. He looked to his left as he heard the voices getting closer and closer. “Wahh daebak! Hyung look at all of the decorations!” Hoya said loudly. “OMO! Look how big the Christmas tree is. Sunggyu, why is our tree so little? Buy us a bigger one” Woohyun said. “YA Nam Woohyun. Don’t be an ungrateful little bastard. I just spent $350 on that tree you wanted!”Sunggyu said angrily. “ Hey guys, glad you could make it” Myungsoo said as he motioned for the boys to join him on the couch. “Sungyeol, hurry up and come down with Yunhee. We have guests.” He yelled up. “Alright, be there in a minute” Sungyeol yelled back.  The infinite members looked around in awe. They have never seen Myungsoo and Sungyeol’s house so decorated before. It looked so different. Even the atmosphere was different. It felt warmer and more loving than usual. “Oh hey guys! What are you all doing here? You never drop by out of the blue.” “Sungyeol-ah! Yunhee aegi!” All of the boys screamed. “ How is everyone? Its been a while.” Sungyeol said. “We are all good. Trying to relax while we have this break. Soon enough we will all be back to the chaotic schedules. *sighs*” Sunggyu answered. “Yeah, I know what you mean. At least we got the holidays off. It means a lot to us that we get to spend this Christmas with Yunhee.” “Yeah, it is a very beautiful thing. You guys truly are a family and I couldn’t be more happy for you guys. Yunhee is a lucky little girl. She has two great fathers that love her very much”Woohyun said nudging at Sungyeol’s shoulder. “Yeah, and she also has 5 uncles that care deeply about her.” Myungsoo added. “Ya, speaking of Yunhee, where is that little munchkin?” Hoya said looking around. “OPPAS!!!!” A little voice called from the stairs. All of the boys turned their heads and saw Yunhee walking down the stairs in a pretty little lavender dress and a whiter bow in her hair. She smiled brightly at all of them and ran over into Sunggyu’s arms. “Wah! Our princess is getting so big!! Yunhee~ did you miss your oppas?” Sunggyu said. “Ne~~” she responded with aegyo. “AHHHHH!!” the boys all squealed. Woohyun walked over to Sunggyu and started using aegyo to make Yunhee go to him. “Yunhee~ give your favorite oppa a kiss, ne?.” Sungyeol laughed and grabbed Yunhee from Sunggyu’s arms. “ Uhm actually, I think its Sunggyu hyung that needs to give you a kiss.” “Sungyeol, what are you talking about?” Woohyun asked confused. “Hyungs, look up” Myungsoo said. Sunggyu and Woohyun looked up simultaneously and saw the mistletoe hanging above their heads. When they looked back down, they made eye contact causing Woohyun to blush. Sunggyu grabbed him by the neck and pulled him closer while arm s around Woohyun’s waist and he brought their lips together in a passionate yet gentle kiss. Woohyun was shocked for a brief moment but he kissed back. “Oppas, are you guys married like my daddies too?” Yunhee asked spontaneousky. The two broke off their kiss and glanced at each other before giggling. “ No Yunhee, oppas aren’t married but we are just like your daddies. We love each other very much.” Sunggyu answered. “ Hyunnie oppa, marry gyugyu oppa!” Yunhee demanded cutely. “ Woohyun stared at Sunggyu momentarily and then smiled at Yunhee. “ I will, one day” “ Yaay! I call being flower girl”. All of the infinite members bursted out laughing at the little girls cuteness. “Uhm hyungs…” Sungjong said quietly. “Eo..what is it jongie?” Hoya said. “Theres another mistletoe. Look up.” Hoya looked up and his eyes went wide when he noticed that he and Dongwoo were standing underneath a mistletoe. Dongwoo moved in front of Hoya and planted a sweet, deep kiss. Hoya kissed back and bit Dongwoo's plump bottom lip causing him to let of a soft mewl. "YA! There's a child in the room, save it for later! " Woohyun scolded them. " Sorry guys. Yunhee-ah mianhae!!" Dongwoo apologized and everyone laughed.

~~after what seemed like forever~~~

"Alright well, we're off. You guys have fun!" Myungsoo said as he handed Yunhee to Dongwoo and grabbed sungyeol's arm.  "yunhee, make sure you listen to your oppas ok? They will stay here with you tonight. If they mess with you, beat them ok ok?" "Ne, bye appas. Saranghae! Sungyeol appa, happy birthday!!"  Myungsoo smiled when he saw Sungyeols confused reaction to Yunhee's words. " B-birthday? How the hell did i forget?!?" Sungyeol said to himself. "Wait, KIM MYUNGSOO! What the hell is going on? Where are we going?" He said as they walked down a bunch of stairs. "Happy birthday Yeobo." Myungsoo answered and peck him on the lips.

~few minutes later~

"Myunggie..where are we going???" Sungyeol asked anxiously.
"Babe, you have to trust me ok? Close your eyes and dont move " He whispered into Sungyeols ear. 
Sungyeol hesitated for a moment but then did as he was told. Myungsoo walked into a room and grabbed a black blindfold and quickly returned to his very anxious husband. Sungyeol stood completely still. So still that he could pass for a statue when all of a sudden he felt something being pulled over his eyes. When he touched it, he realized that it was a blindfold. 
"M-Myungsoo.." 
"Shhh, dont worry Yeolie. Just hold my hand and follow me alright? Its only going to takeus a few minutes to get to where we need to." 
"Arasso"
Myungsoo led him down some more stairs and to a door that led to the path that led to their guesthouse. "Yeol, wait here for a second. im just going to grab a coat for you. its cold out."  He ran into a close by room and pulled out his cell phone. He quickly dialed Sarah's number and waited for her to answer.

"What is it Myungsoo?"
"Is everything ready? Im getting ready to walk him over right now."
"Of course it is. He's going to love it. i even made room for you guys to dance. Im so awesome right? Hehehehe."
"Thanks again Sarah, you're awesome."
"No need to thank me, its what i do. Good luck!! "
"Hahaha, thanks bye"
"Ne~"

As he hung up the phone, he grabbed a random coat and went back to Sungyeol. " Alright, lets go"

~~~

"Ahh, how much longer Myungie? Its freezing!" Sungyeol complained.
"Relax babe, we're here. Step up and then take about three steps inside." 
Sungyeol obeyed and walked inside the guesthouse. Myungsoo followed closely behind him. When he saw everything, he smiled to himself. "Alright Yeolie, on the count of 3, you can take the blindfold off." 
"Arasso."
"1.......2.......3!"
sungyeol took his time taking the blindfold off. When it was off, he rubbed his eyes and then opened them.
"Oh My GOD!! Myungie, this is amazing" Sungyeol said with tears rolling down his face.






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.... :]
Next chapter will be coming soon :D
Sorry for any mistakes i made or whatever. I wrote this a while ago and i really havent edited it. I just really wanted to post this.

COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!! :D
even if this was crappy lol.