Red Carpet Part 1 of 6

Red Carpet

 

It was on the red carpet that he saw her again. His first stint after 2 long boring years in the army. The MC gig was a good thing – a warm up after 2 years away from the stage and public eye. He certainly wasn’t old, at 32, but lately it was harder to not let the cynicism show. He felt the relief surge through him. Everything was as it was 2 years ago when he’d danced his last dance. The screaming fans who’d tearfully waved him goodbye then were still there in full force today. He soaked up the madness, the adoration. The blinding flash of paparazzi glinted off his gilded jacket and his newly minted hairstyle. Five steps on the red carpet and he could feel the army daze lifting from his shoulders, he could feel the energy soaking into him and the buzz bubbling up in him. Yes, Oppa is back, he grinned to himself. He let all his delight show, his dimple flashed and he greeted his fans with a happy wave and a little humble face covering aegyo to show how pleased and humbled he was.

The lesser MCs tasked with red carpet reporting came up to him. “Oppa! You’re back from the army! How does your first gig feel?”.....

Full text at: http://mywebfoot.tumblr.com/post/20052141139/red-carpet