The Freaking Hulk

My Beloved

👑 L.Joe 👑

 

I was tired of constantly having to stalk her, and follow her everywhere , waiting for the perfect opprtunity to kill her. 

 

So I did the craziest thing an assassin would do.

 

I enrolled into the same high school she was attending.

 

I had no regrets. I was smart, pfft who am I kidding, I'm a ing genius that's what. I have the mind of a Harvard graduate, because my tutor was from Harvard . So yeah , I'm not dumb at all. And no, I'm not wasting my time being an assassin. I earn more money being an assassin than being a teacher. 

 

"Wow , you don't look bad hyung. I was beginning to think it was a bad idea to loan my leather jacket to you, considering the fact you look ugly as hell," Ricky chimed in from where he was lying down on his bed. "Of course I look good you doofus, I'm more good-looking than you. And I beg to differ, I rock this leather jacket whereas you, look like a retard in it," I retorted from where I stood in front of our full-length mirror. "L.JOE! LANGUAGE! AND HURRY UP YOU ONLY HAVE TEN MINUTES!" We could practically hear Chunji running around the house, getting his car keys and trying to take care of Changjo, and trying to make the house look slightly clean (if that was even possible) and just trying to do so many things at once . But he still has the energy to shout at me. Boo hoo.

 

"Would you calm your mothering down woman?! I'm ready!" "LEE BYUNGHYUN!" Oh-oh.

 

Chunji , hates, HATES, being called a woman. I menn, what guy would want to be called a ? You must be thinking "oh come on it's just Chunji", uh-uh stop right there. That guy turns into ing Hulk the moment anybody calls him a woman.

 

, I think that's him coming up the stairs to castrate me and hide my body deep in the woods behind our house.

 

"Hyung, maybe you should run."

 

Damn right I am going to.

 

"LEE BYUNGHYUN!" 

 

My life ends here, goodbye.

 

 

 

~•~•~•~•

 

Sorry it's short, because this is only the beginning of the story. Thoughts?You likey or dont likey? 

 

Comment, upvote and subscribe!