Song (KangTeuk)

Tumblr Drabbles

 

The sound of the piano echoed through the empty hallways of the school and out through the open windows to mix with the melodic chime of the bells a ways off. 
A boy, maybe 17 or 18, say on one of the desk with his eyes closed and a serene expression decorating his angelic features. He let the sound of each individual note wrap around him like a cocoon, each one giving him comfort and joy. He let his eyes open only slightly to look at the boy sitting on the bench, the boy responsible for the music carrying him now. The boy was only a year or so younger than him but was his complete opposite. 
 
 
While he had a thin and lithe form with a face that could easily pass as a girl the other was tall and broad and definitely all male. He gave off an air of intimidation but sitting here, those large hands caressing the keys of the piano Jungsu thought he was magnificent; beautiful with those crescent moons closed as he lost himself in the melody as well. 
 
 
Kangin hit the last note and froze as the note rang out into the room and filled it with its last sounds before fading and leaving the room in silence once more. He turned slightly to see Jungsu sitting on the desk watching him with such love that it was over powering. 
 
 
“That was beautiful Youngwoon.” Jungsu whispered. 
 
 
Youngwoon looked away but quickly turned around to see Jungsu leaning against him, “Play for me again…”
 
 
“Anything for you my Angel.”