Farwell (Gackt P.O.V)

Missing (Gackt x Mana)

- ‘’I’m leaving Malice Mizer’’ I said announcing that I would be leaving the group after 4 years working together, 4 years of pure pleasure. Since I had joined Malice Mizer, I would wake up every morning with a smile on my face wondering what we would be today, that is what I liked the most; wearing costumes and pretend that we would be a different person. Each song telling a new story; sometime we would be a princess and a prince or sometime we would pretend to be in the army. Each day was a new story, more fun each day. So why? Why did I suddenly tell everyone that I quit? That’s probably what you guys are wondering. When I announced the news, I was looking at you wondering how you would react. I was hoping that you would ask me to stay. I would have stayed if you would’ve told me….But you didn’t. You didn’t even look up, almost like you were too busy with some papers on the desk, almost like if they were more important than me.

- ‘’Very well. Thank you for your hard work during all those years’’ That’s what you said; you probably didn’t care….well you sounded like you didn’t. That’s probably what hurted me the most. You sounded so formal, almost like if we werent as close as we used to be, almost like if you had erased me of your memory. This was so hard, I felt so awful….I didn’t wanted to leave in a bad note but what had happened yesterday probably made you hate me….Those harsh words I said to you….I was so angry….I wasn’t really thinking all those things I told you. I hurted you, I saw it in your eyes. I felt so bad, I never wanted to hurt you but I did….The look on your face that day made me want to kill myself, I had hurted you….hurted my precious princess. After that I have felt like I needed to leave….leave to protect you, protect you from my words….So this is how I ended up in front of the group announcing my departure….Farwell my hime….I shall miss you…Don’t miss me.

I couldn’t bear to look at you, I then turned around and left….left all my world behind…I wouldn’t be your dark prince anymore…I would be just Gackt…This was the harsh reality…The world now is so different from what it was before…It’s almost like if the fact that I left malice mizer had changed my view of the world….almost like if it was fade…My whole existence seemed to be dull now…I am already missing you….I felt a tear falling down from my eye as I looked at the building one more time before disappearing, disappearing from your life.