Final

Did You Do It or Not?

 

I looked over at her. "Did you do it or not?" 
She bit her bottom lip and looked around the room, trying to look somewhere else, somewhere without me. She's already kicking me out of the picture in life though, why does she do it in front of me tonight? 
I repeated my question, "Did you do it or not?" 
 
"Come on Ukwon, you know I love you. Why are you being like this?" she looked at me, trying to give me aegyo. 
I looked at her, disgusted. "You know, the more you do this, the more you look suspicious." 
 
"Come on, babe! You know I didn't do anything!" she stared at me, trying to give me puppy eyes.
 
"How come when you talk on the phone, you whisper or go out of the room? Why do you lock the doors behind you? Are you hiding something then?" I asked her. I was getting angry. How dare she lie to my face? 
 
"Aniya.. Stop. I don't know why you're asking me this! I didn't do anything... Stop trying to hurt me." was all I got from her.
I stood up from my chair and it slammed against the wall. I leaned across the table and went close to her face. Her beautiful, porcelain face. "Give me your phone. Right now. Prove to me that you're innocent. Prove to me that you're not doing anything behind my back. Right babe? Trust." 
 
She instantly covered up her phone. "NO! No.. I mean... Yes, after I look at yours. Trust right?" 
I handed her my phone. I knew she wouldn't find anything. I loved her and stayed faithful to her this whole time. Even after I found out she was a cheating liar-like bastard, I didn't go out behind her back and go play around with girls when I know that I could've. I know that I could've been able to find someone even more gorgeous than her. Someone who was worth my love more than her too. Yet, I didn't. Why? It's because I would never go down to her level of dirtiness. I would never go down to her level. I'd never degrade myself like that.
 
She looked over at me, stalling time. She sighed because she knew immediately, she wouldn't find anything. She half-heartedly scrolled through the list of calls and received calls. They were all family or else my friends. She handed me back my phone. I looked over at her, looking at her face, seeing if she realized how horrible she was. 
I suddenly saw a necklace under her shirt. It was showing halfway. It was obviously expensive. I lifted it up to get a closer look at it.
 "Where'd you get that, huh babe? Looks new. I never got you that. Who got you that?" How could she wear that when I was still in the house? How could she wear that when I loved her so much?
She clutched her necklace away quickly. Her eyes widened in suprise, as if she didn't even realize that it was there. As if she had already worn it a million times, she was used to the weight of it laying against her skin. becoming a shape of an 'O'. 
"That skirt looks new too. I thought you didn't like wearing showy things like that, huh? It's a bit high. Isn't that a bit more make up than usual too? Were you going somewhere special tonight?" I asked. If she was, I was obviously not going to be there, next to her.
I had caught her before she was going to leave the house. I suppose she wanted to look good for that little douche she was going out with. 
 
"A friend gave it to me. He--She said it was an early... birthday present! And it's just because you don't pay attention to me, oppa!!! You don't even look at me now. How do you know if I got a pretty skirt, huh? It's a gift just for you but you didn't even notice! Meanie, Ukwon!" she shouted. 
 
I raised an eyebrow. "Getting a little defensive, babe. Oh, and did I just hear a "he"? Did I JUST HEAR "HE GAVE ME A PRESENT?! And how do I not notice you when I'm pointing these things out to you right now?!" I was so angry I could've punched anything. The table, the wall, her. The only thing stopping me was that I was raised right. Unlike her, obviously. I was raised to never hit anyone that wouldn't have the power to hit back.
 
"Why aren't you saying anything, huh?! Give me your PHONE." 
 
She held it out to me. Her eyes just barely showing shame. That was it, huh? She didn't even care. I scrolled along the list of calls. 
 
"See babe? All of the phone calls are just SooMin and my mom and you! How could you think that I was ever cheating on you?" she said as she tried to take the phone out of my hands.
 
I moved away from her though. "Oh. I see. Me? All I see is 'Babe' , 'Babe', 'Babe'. How is that me? Let me check. You know, I just realized that you didn't call me for the whole day yesterday, yet this is saying that you did, oh about twenty times?" I said as I took my phone out of my pocket, honestly hoping that it really was me. I set it on the table, it would be the judge of this case.
 
"No! Give it back! Ukwon!!!" she cried and tried to reach for it.
 
I looked at her, straight in the eye. "Trust, Minah. Trust." I pressed the 'Call' button. She shut her eyes. The call didn't happen. Instead I got a 'Please call back later.' 
 
The important thing was that my phone just stayed there. Not moving, not making a sound. Not a single sound.
 
She ran her fingers, her long pretty fingers that used to intertwine with mine so perfectly, through her hair. Sighing and just sitting there.
 
"That was just my friend, SooMin's name. I call her 'Babe'. She has my name as 'Babe' too. I have you as ... something else." she said.
 
I sighed. She was still trying to protect herself even though the truth was already out?
 
"Just shut your mouth, Minah. I know It's Jae Kyung. Damn it! I know who it is, Minah. I know that it's freaking Jae Kyung! I told you, I freaking TOLD you to not become close to him! I freaking TOLD YOU THAT HE WAS A SEDUCER! Did I tell you or not to talk to him?"
 
Her eyes widened impossibly more and she covered , but the quickly recovered. "You have no proof. I swear, I was and still am, completely faithful to you." 
I laughed bitterly, angrily. "I have proof,  Minah. I do. Do you think I would come and corner you like this if I didn't have proof? Do you remember that one time when you and Jae Kyung were at the big expensive restaurant?"
 
She nodded a little and then caught herself. She FREAKING NODDED. "N-no! I don't remember, I don't KNOW, anyone with the name Jae Kyung!" 
 
"Babe, still trying to deny it? Taeil and Kyung saw you. They saw you kissing Jae Kyung. Really, Minah? PDA at a classy place? That's why unclassy idiots, like you two, should stay away from such places. Don't lie. I told you. I told you over and over and OVER again that you stay away from other guys. Did I say it or not? Did I not tell you to not even hang out with guys? I told you this not long ago at all. You know so much of how I feel about this. You know so well yet... you freaking made-out with him at a public restaurant that you two could've at least rented out!!!!!" I was so frustrated, I didn't know what to do. Drink some juice maybe? 
 
She sat there, letting me take out my anger on her. She knew that she was the wrong one here.
 
"Remember those times, Minah?" I said, no, pleaded. "Don't you remember whenever I came home, you'd be there, waiting for me and then jump into my arms, saying that you missed me? Don't you remember when we promised to never lie to each other? Don't you remember when we used to be honest to each other?"  
 
At that, she looked at me with anger in her eyes. "Yes! I do! Do you know what I wanted? I wanted.. I wanted that again!
Have you been talking to me? Have you? Do you think I wanted to go to this? I was that desperate! I was that desperate for some love that I had, I HAD to go to this extent! If you say that you did love me, then why would I have to do this? Just to get some love too.. Just for this thing. You're right, Ukwon. I did cheat on you. I did!!!!!!!!!" 
 
"I know I may sound like a jerk, but seriously, Minah! You could've told me!" I roared. "Then I would have never felt this anger. Get away from me. Get the heck away from me, you disgusting person. Why didn't you just break it off with me?" 
 
"Ukwon! Yoo Kwon... Don't you understand what I just said?! I just said that I was willing to fix this! And, I was! I just wanted to feel powerful for once!" she screamed in a type of fear. 
 
I looked in her eyes and said coldly, "You disgust me. I don't care. Get away from me. Get out of this house. Did I tell you or not? Didn't I tell you to not talk to him? You brought this on yourself. You chose not to tell me what you were feeling. This was your decision. A decision you chose of your own free will." I went to the door and opened it. "You can come back later. Your clothes will be outside." 
She was crying uncontrollably. "Ukwon... I love you! I love you, it's just..... Ukwon!!!!!"
 
I went over to her and wiped her tears away with my thumb and said softly, "Babe, your make-up is getting ruined. I know that Jae Kyung likes them as perfect as dolls. I know how he goes through woman like that." I snapped my fingers. "Better get over to him before he seduces another innocent person. Go on."
 
"UKwon!!!!" she screamed, her eyes looking at me with bewilderment. It was as if she didn't understand why I wanted her to leave. Silly girl. 
I shook my head and smiled, a sad and pitiful smile. "No. Nope. Go. I'll even pack your clothes for you. Go, hurry Minah. He doesn't favor girls like you for long. He plays with you. Maybe just keeps you around for the kicks. I just hope you'll remember that you did this all by yourself and that I just helped make this easier for you... and me. Hurry, leave."
I put my arm around her waist and led her out of the door. 
"Oppa! Oppa.. please? I promise to never do anything like this ever again! Please! I'll love you forever!" she said.
I smiled, that same sad smile. "No can do. A cheater will always be a cheater.Leave, babe. Leave. Get out of my sight. Go. Now." 
 
With that note of finality, she turned and left. I saw streams of tears come out of her once loving eyes. Why would she cry? She got out the easy way. I could've followed her and then confront her then or I could've cheated one her, but i didn't. Also, it wasn't like she loved me anymore. Anymore...
I heard the car engine turn on and her back out of the garage. 
Tonight, she looked very pretty. Prettier than usual. Too bad that she wasn't worth it. I'll never take her back. I'll just throw these two wasteful years down the drain, forever. 
I went into our, no, my bedroom and found her suitcase, it was already packed. All nice and tidy, as if she was going to leave me already. Way do add insult to injury. Were those shed tears all fake? Were they just a show to me? To make me feel happy to let her go?
 I set her already packed suitcase on the porch stairs and went to go drink some juice. Some apple juice. 
It was cold and sweet. I sighed. I was going to miss her but she deserved everything life threw at her. 
I set down my cup and got ready for bed. 
 
Before I went to sleep though, I opened a desk drawer. I sat down on the desk chair and sighed as I grabbed the box in it. 
I flipped the case open, revealing the beautiful ring. Think about how it would've been if she hadn't been such a silly person.
I flipped it shut, throwing it back into the drawer, slamming it shut.
 
I got onto the bed and stretched on the bed. Wow. It was so much more comfortable without her, though her soft, relaxing scent still lingered on her side of the bed.
 
Even so, maybe everything was going to be alright without her. 
 
Maybe, I was going to be alright. 
 
Maybe, I'll find the one for me and only for me.
 
One day, but for now, the movie's over. 
 
 

Omo. I really hoped you liked it.... Thank you for finishing!! ^^ 

I thank you from the bottom of my heart! <3

Block B Movie's Over :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3J5g7JI0Kk

I know, I know. I just HAD to add another song reference. 

Thank you and comment. <3 

OMG! He's dating someone right now!! xO 

I hope this doesn't happen to either of them!!! 

I hope they have a long and happy relationship!!! ^^ 

Yes, I am a U-Kwon fan (he's such a hottie @_@), that doesn't mean I have to be jealous! <3